Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (15038 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Nigerian Rwang Pam Kevin Won Big Brother The Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Delish is now the official winner of big brother the chase, she just won 300,000 usd that is the equivalent 48,000,000. naira.
After expressing her desires to be the first woman to win the Big Brother grand prize since Zambia's Cherise did so seven seasons ago, Dillish has done it for all of Africa's women!

The gorgeous Namibian started her Chase race as the proverbial underdog and was labeled everything from lazy to a pampered princess. As the Chase rolled on however, Dillish quickly emerged as a very strong contender for the Chase title and won her fellow Housemates and Africa over, with her quirky, accented alter ego, aptly titled Princess Dillish.

The Namibian made sure to stay away from trouble and coasted through the Chase by taking her place behind the scenes. While her fellow Housemates got themselves into hot water, fighting and gossiping their way to what they hoped was the top of the mountain, Dillish remained grounded and maintained cordial relations with her fellow Housemates.

The only time the Namibian got herself in a spot of trouble was when she and her good friend, Nigeria's Melvin, had a disagreement after she told her fellow Housemates about a relationship he was involved in, which was less than stellar. Dillish and Cleo proved to all and sundry that women are indeed a force of nature. The two hotties pipped their male counterparts, Elikem and Melvin to the Top 2 while, as well as their close friend Beverly.

Before the big news was delivered, Pebbles the fish surprised all and sundry with one last speech. "On behalf of myself and the other fish, I would like to congratulate you on your amazing feat. You are the specialest ladies in Africa," Pebbles said.

As soon as Dillish was announced the winner of a cool USD 300 000, the Namibian hugged Cleo and then broke down in a heap of tears at the realisation that she has a cool USD 300 000 sitting in her bank account. Yes Africa. She came, she saw, she conquered!

source: WWW.BIGBROTHERAFRICA.COM

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
mods front page
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
mods abeg front page
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
48,000,000 naira
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Rexsul: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
igbos are simply d best.....gud work dear
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by 2gbasky22(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg anybody get blackberry charger

I wan use am charge my sendo x phone......... Abeg i nid am
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by yunglykmine(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sad One for Nigerians this time... Bev & Melvin splitted our votes.
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by CaptainCodes(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
delish is also former miss universe Namibia

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by SirMethod: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
staged
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by DonaldGenes(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
"Moral of the story_________Is that our nigerian qirls can allow us rest with their preposterous obsession over BBA....
My twitter line is over flooded with vote this_ vote that,habatically nawa
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
@sirmethod , bba is not a staged show , i've always known it was going to be between she and melvin
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
so berv waste her punny for nothing??

make she nor cum back here oo

1 Like

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Indifferent(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Beverly, after all ur fake gist, and hot libido. You got nothing
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by sagytariusTM1: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Just because of chicken 48milla, you spent the whole of 91 days. Money that my good pal Yuzedo AKA Seetus Oyege would've given you just for a night.

Well sha...its you choice, and it paid off.
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ojoro cheats too much...I didn't watch that sick show BBA but that winner is "Dillishious" cheesy
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA MAKE IT... BUUUUUUHHHHHH BEVERLY AND MELVIN EVICTION PAIN ME SHA.... I JUST OPEN MOUTH DEY LOOK TV!
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Desloaaa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
Okay, Without any sweat, no
hassle, no weightlifting, no sun
tanning, No bus hustling, no
timing, No stress at all.....
Smbodyy with 1 HEAD, and same
body physique WON A WOOOPING, Poverty slamming,
Shame washing, Suffering
lambasting SUM OF USD300000. ELEDA MI MA SUN O,, BABA GOD
SEE MY HUSTLE AND PUT A
PERFECT SMILE TO MY
HARDWORK!!congratuations DILISH
**welcome to Great AFFLUENCE extended even to ur 3
generations yet unborn!!!!.
CONGRATS
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
the girl fine sha

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by MzXtacy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm waiting for those beverly's fans... Fighting and insulting every1 over beverly. Defending her as if their lives depended on it. Smh! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Mtcheeew!
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Naijalastborn(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ehya...

1 Like

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
i was actually expecting melvin to be the winner sha
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Chomzy19(f): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided undecidedAwwww... was Rooting for Bev! [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Maxymilliano(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2013

Good one girlie ...
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by cutestA: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wetin dey pain me naw na the money wey i use vote Melvin for 5days only for him to get a uhuru tab. Nonsense show. Congrat sha Dillish

2 Likes

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
not happy
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
melvin cry
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by sagytariusTM1: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by kstyle2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
D only tin dat makes me glad is dat 4 d nxt 1 yr,we wont hear news abt d stupid show...so many tinz can hapn btwn nw n den....i cud have my own blog n nonsense lyk dis wont b heard...i'l rada watch jewish porrn dan watch dis show
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Indifferent(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Ehya...
E for bad pass if 2 say em Bleep
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Indifferent(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Ehya...
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
congrats to her.

(1) (2)

The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. / Unveiling The Top 30 Contestants For Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase / Meet The Highest Paid Female Por''n Star, Check The Top 5 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.