Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,587 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used (836 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used by Dzeimzb: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
I was never a fan of BBA and I never watched the programme except the few rants i read on NL about Belvery Osu cos i considered it nonsensical and a missied priority. But then i must say congrats to the winner Dellish but that is not where am going. You may share or not share my ''SENTIMENT'' but i must tell you that Nigeria was used by the hosts of the programme to make more money through DSTV SUBSCRIPTION AND SMS considering the population of the country. Right from time, they know what the consequences of evicting Belvery would amount to in terms of monetary loss. For this they kept her goin but the poor lass was so ignorant of all this that she fooled herself all along thinking that she would won. It was simply a game plan. This is just my opinion and you may disagree
Re: Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used by ilaugh1: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
shove your opinion into your dirty butt hole.
Re: Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used by linpok: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abegi! Wat has dat got to do wit d situation at hand(d ASUU strike)? Mak nigerians join fyt dis dirty leaders jare instead of talkin about somfin dat isn't gonna bring any good name to d country..*EDUCATION BEFORE ENTERTAINMENT*(priority)
Re: Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used by leonshom(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wetin diz 1 dey talk again
Re: Big Brother Africa-the Chase: How Nigeria Was Used by Gialmine(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
You aint the only who thinks so! You are right!
Ενεη Susan Peters think so too..
https://www.nairaland.com/1411835/bbathechase-susan-peters-thinks-nigeria#17678844

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Acquire Bentley GT Coupe / Obafemi Martins And Balotelli's Sister Welcome Son / Movie(s) Which Made You Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.