Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode (847 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. / Samsung To Pay Apple $1.05B for Patent-Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode by luluosas(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Please, a friend brought a Samsung Galaxy S DUOS GT-S7562 to me now. The phone has been locked as a result of too many pattern attempts.
It is now requiring Google accounts details to unlock the phone but, the owner does not have any Google accounts as this phone was given to this person by Etisalat. It was already activated by them (Etisalat people) before handing it over to this person.
Now, I wanted to reboot the phone into recovery mode but, I am not succeeding. What should I do?
Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2013
remove the sim card and Sdcard, hold the volume keys(up & down) & press the power button(hold it till you see options like, Boot to Recovery Mode or Restart Device) use the volume keys to select and use the power button as OK. (TESTED AND CONFIRMED
ON TECNO P3)
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode by luluosas(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
young-dude:
remove the sim card and Sdcard, hold the volume keys(up & down) & press the power button(hold it till you see options like, Boot to Recovery Mode or Restart Device) use the volume keys to select and use the power button as OK. (TESTED AND CONFIRMED
ON TECNO P3)
Thanks. It was finally done by one of our IT guys. Thanks for your response.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Boot This Samsung To Recovery Mode by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
luluosas:
Thanks. It was finally done by one of our IT guys. Thanks for your response.
good to hear that. cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Blackberry Verizon And Sprinit Can Browers With Etisalat Bis / Nokia Lumia 530 Wahala / Why Iphone 6 Still Suck!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.