Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. (819 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Who Is Tunde Ayeni And His Connection To Johnanthan. / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
The only politician worthy of model in Nigeria is Tunde Bakare. A completely sincere and truthful individual who had and still has Nigerian masses first in his heart with no hidden motive. God bless pastor Tunde Bakare.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by andresia(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2013
True talk! But will will the rabid dogs who are die hard PDP fanatics agree? Watch them try to smear mud on the man's impeccable reputation undecided
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2013
You are right
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Confusionist(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2013
bilms: The only politician worthy of model in Nigeria is Tunde Bakare. A completely sincere and truthful individual who had and still has Nigerian masses first in his heart with no hidden motive. God bless pastor Tunde Bakare.
Ha!! Another confused man!!

By the way, 'how did the service go this sunday at latter rain assembly'?

Answer me cos i knw u are a member of hhis church. It is not new that u all see ur pastors as the next best thing after God!

This is not in exclusion of our muslim brothers too!!

Now listen,

If Tunde bakare is a politician as u've implied, then he is no different than a cheat, liar, and a thief, like many other before him!

Of course wanted to cheat by tryin to justify being a pastor and a politician! Did Jesus, the man he claimed to follow, involved himself in such? Did any of the disciples did? Even the rich friends of Jesus, who were involved in politics, were neva involved directly in preaching the gospel. But of course they supported him with their substances!

He is a liar by tryin to tell us Buhari is a saint!!!
Jesus!!! That is so insultive!! I like buhari, and will vote for him of he comes out. But he being a saint is insultive to our intelligence!!

And lastly a thief!!!!
Who deludes himself with wanting to liberate Nigerians from problems but knws it means more money!!! Probably the tithes and offerings aint doing it no more!!!

Fucck u all!
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by andresia(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2013
Confusionist:

Answer me cos i knw u are a member of hhis church. It is not new that u all see ur pastors as the next best thing after God!

Now listen,

If Tunde bakare is a politician as u've implied, then he is no different than a cheat, liar, and a thief, like many other before him!

Of course wanted to cheat by tryin to justify being a pastor and a politician! Did Jesus, the man he claimed to follow, involved himself in such? Did any of the disciples did? Even the rich friends of Jesus, who were involved in politics, were neva involved directly in preaching the gospel. But of course they supported him with their substances!

Jesus!!! That is so insultive!! I like buhari, and will vote for him of he comes out. But he being a saint is insultive to our intelligence!!

And lastly a thief!!!!
Who deludes himself with wanting to liberate Nigerians from problems but knws it means more money!!! Probably the tithes and offerings aint doing it no more!!!

Fucck u all!

Haaa! One of them PDP dawgs! They never fail to disappoint. Even if you are an Angel from heaven, never dare slight their principal, GEJ, or you will get smears and stains from them bad bwois.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2013
The PDP thugs are coming.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by softwareman(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
bilms: The only politician worthy of model in Nigeria is Tunde Bakare. A completely sincere and truthful individual who had and still has Nigerian masses first in his heart with no hidden motive. God bless pastor Tunde Bakare.

Is bakare a pastor or a politician?

You got it wrong right from the title of the thread.

The qualities that makes a good politician is not, in fact, can be diametrically opposed to the qualities that makes a good Pastor.

You cannot have the calling to be the pastor of a church and as well as the calling of a politician at the same time and not experience spiritual and intellectual conflict as pastor Bakare often does.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Confusionist(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
andresia:

Haaa! One of them PDP dawgs! They never fail to disappoint. Even if you are an Angel from heaven, never dare slight their principal, GEJ, or you will get smears and stains from them bad bwois.
sorry to disappoint u, and dnt get any more tangled in ur confusion, i av no party..and except i am not even voting PDP in this nextt elections.

Did u read from my post where i said i will vote for buhari? And that is the truth. And if he comes under PDP, well, i will vote for him!

So, to hell with u and ur deluded assumptions that tunde is a saint!

Go to hell..all you!
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tunde Bakare is many things rolled into one. He his a pastor with Godly guidance, an activist per excellence, a lawyer of distinct character, a responsible educator, a politician worthy of model and most especially, a man of God.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by enny5: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2013
He cant be a sincere individual and be a politician at the same time. That is an impossibility. He can only be one.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by mumumugu(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2013
All politcian are the name.no excempion
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by 3lovesu(m): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Pure joke..... Laufin in greek[color=#550000][/color]
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by AkamuandStew: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Bakare should have remained a Pastor and an activist. Going into politics made him more popular but less credible.

cool

2 Likes

Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Politics is the only realistic route to National Development. If many of the good people can join politics like Bakare, Nigeria would have long been in the promise.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Freedani(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2013
bilms: Tunde Bakare is many things rolled into one. He his a pastor with Godly guidance, an activist per excellence, a lawyer of distinct character, a responsible educator, a politician worthy of model and most especially, a man of God.
Nsonsense! Why dont u include."He is God sent" to deliver the people of nigeria.is he not the same person that sees Buhari as a saint because he was his running mate in 2011? Go ask him who is buhari now.if the litle money he is paying u from offering and tithes is not ok wit u,u can as well be his runing mate in the upcomming election or keep quite and continue being the media aide u are.ode!
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by IBnatty(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2013

Bilms, is Pastor Tunde Bakare now a full time politician? I thought his foray into politics was just part time.

Anyways, you have a point. He doesnt have a private jet, Does he? Well, I'll keep my eyes more closely on him.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Smooyis(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Confusionist:

Now listen,

And lastly a thief!!!!

Fucck u all!
Am not a member of latter rain assembly. But i pray God will forgive ur insult to His servant. You forget that whateva you do to His representative you do unto Him. This is why the Bible admonishes us not to touch His annointed, and do His prophet no harm. Why call the servant of the Lord theif, liar , simply because he has offered himself like a sacrificial lamb for service so as to give Nigerians better leadership. May God forgive u for ur ignorance. As Nigerians, we should learn to be courteous and polite in our talks, even while disagreeing with an arguement.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Opinion is nice, but it becomes annoying when you impose it on someone else... #JustSaying
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by UyiIredia(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2013
There are enough Latter Rain members who would disagree with you and I happen to be one. Role model he is, political role model, I ain't too sure especially when I consider the whole melodrama around his politics. It got to a time I wasn't hearing sermons in church, he interjected or diverted into political issues and in the course of that made statements, some of which the media caught on.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by UyiIredia(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2013
enny5: He cant be a sincere individual and be a politician at the same time. That is an impossibility. He can only be one.

This kind of thinking is why Nigeria is still down. We need sincerity to forge ahead and we need sincere Nigerians active in their local polity and on the larger scale to better our lot.
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tunde Bakare don't need to become a full time politician. A full time politician is nothing but a jobber.

Bakare is the man...

God Bless him for showing Nigerians the way forward...
Re: The Only Politician Worthy Of Model In Nigeria Is Tunde Bakare. by bilms(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement By CAN: FG Should Withdraw Query To Odimegwu And Apologize / JTF Blames Civilian JTF Youth For Own Deaths In Borno / Atiku Twits ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.