Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (579923 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol you should receive a phd in projection and wishful thinking cheesy

Stop forming.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
It is pretty unfair to see how decent folks are banned and trolls can keep going on.

Will only return when RG is rehabilitated.

#solidarity #freedom of speech #freedom of mind #ethics #human dignity #constructive criticism #censorship
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tufanja:
It is pretty unfair to see how decent folks are banned and trolls can keep going on.

Will only return when RG is rehabilitated.

#solidarity #freedom of speech #freedom of mind #ethics #human dignity #constructive criticism #censorship

I know right? Ishilove should have been banned too grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MRGK: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Any "ISRAELITES"around ?All I can find r atheist (Ps 14:1)and people of false religions
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yess
Lol. I thought you had abandoned this place. Wassup abeg? Where is everyone?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:

Some left. Some are still here but they rarely comment unless there is something interesting. I'm talking about the atheists.

The place is now boring. The new breed of religious peeps are not worth debating. Back in the day, we had, you, Anony, Tbaba and Enigma
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Tufanja:
@IshiLove

In case you would visit Europe any soon, I would warmly welcome you for a girls night out. We gonna be rolling on the floor of laughing about this LB soap cheesy. Or maybe we should invite Reyginus as well, he deserves a LB break as well grin
It will be an absolute pleasure, dear Tufanja. I wouldn't miss it for the world smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

It will be an absolute pleasure, dear Tufanja. I wouldn't miss it for the world smiley

How the hell did you escape being banned? Seun was here and Reyginus's posts disappeared.

Btw, you and Tufanja never cross stream una dey claim Europe. Na waa grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Josh darling! How have you been? It's been ages
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

Some left. Some are still here but they rarely comment unless there is something interesting. I'm talking about the atheists.

The place is now boring. The new breed of religious peeps are not worth debating. Back in the day, we had, you, Anony, Tbaba and Enigma

I jus dey look.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Hey Ishi. smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Josh darling! How have you been? It's been ages
oh. Didn't see this. Lol. It's really been ages. I heard some talk of you being a supermorderator before
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
oh. Didn't see this. Lol. It's really been ages. I heard some talk of you being a supermorderator before

She failed spectacularly as a moderator.

This is how it all ended-

Ishilove:
Suen Osewa, you posted this crap here: https://www.nairaland.com/2557959/how-modrator#37404286

You too, be very careful with me. Your power and muscle with me begins and ends on Nairaland, capish? I have eyes everywhere so I am watching you too. You think it is me you want to flex muscle with?? You tried it and you know how that ended. You want people to think you sacked me, and not the other way round, shey? I hear you even fell sick 'cos of me. Buhahahahahahahahaha!!

You have added hypocrisy to the list of your very unsavoury character portfolio.

There is a saying "if five people say you are drunk, you better lie down".

I've been ignoring you all these while. Kindly return the favour, otherwise I will go the route of 'my bosom friend'. wink

And also you can fvcking report me again. Send the link to this comment to 'all necessary and related ancestors.' cheesy wink

I feel so sorry for the poor sod who will make the same mistake I made and apply for the job you have advertised.
https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/578#38299426

Out of shame, she hid the comment. Not before it was exposed grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:

It was surprising. A well known e-agbero became a supermod. I saw the end before it happened- she abused her power. As usual, she protected her friends and banned her e-enemies. When she was first appointed, she was a serial copy copy. I remember complaints to Seun as she moved threads that had earlier, original versions to the front page. Also, a lot of woman-bashing threads were frontpaged during her regime.

You dont have to believe me. She has no mouth on the romance section grin. They always remind her that she cant ban them for opposing her anymore. #Butthurt of the soul grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
UyiIredia:

I jus dey look.

Wassap?

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

It was surprising. A well known e-agbero became a supermod. I saw the end before it happened- she abused her power. As usual, she protected her friends and banned her e-enemies. When she was first appointed, she was a serial copy copy. I remember complaints to Seun as she moved threads that had earlier, original versions to the front page. Also, a lot of woman-bashing threads were frontpaged during her regime.

You dont have to believe me. She has no mouth on the romance section grin. They always remind her that she cant ban them for opposing her anymore. #Butthurt of the soul grin grin
Lol. Lb. Ishilove is my friend, I'm sure there was a good explanation for her fallout with seun. Mind you, this is not the first time someone has had a fallout with him before. I think I remember deepsight was offended by him and eventually became inactive because of it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol. Lb. Ishilove is my friend, I'm sure there was a good explanation for her fallout with seun. Mind you, this is not the first time someone has had a fallout with him before. I think I remember deepsight was offended by him and eventually became inactive because of it.

With Ishilove? She was not a good mod if even if we remove the unnecessary drama from her record.

Anyway, I remember my first fallout with ishilove for derailing this chatbox. You were Chibubuem and you were trolling me while I complained. So you could be biased on this.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

With Ishilove? She was not a good mod if even if we remove the unnecessary drama from her record.

Anyway, I remember my first fallout with ishilove for derailing this chatbox. You were Chibubuem and you were trolling me while I complained. So you could be biased on this.

Maybe. We're all biased towards our friends and loved ones.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wassap?

grin grin

I still dey try connect with you make we talk business na. Mail me please.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Maybe. We're all biased towards our friends and loved ones.

Such bias has to be controlled when one is a mod or when someone has a responsibility/power to people who include both her friends and non-friends.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
UyiIredia:

I still dey try connect with you make we talk business na. Mail me please.

What is ur email and I also hope ur in LAG.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Yeah I was. I resigned since mid-last year smiley

Kindly ignore what that troll has to say. He is forever seeking ways to irritate everyone around him so I've learnt to ignore him completely because he isn't worth the time and effort. If he crosses the line, he will be reported and banned.

How's studies? You've been quite scarce
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Kindly ignore what that troll has to say. He is forever seeking ways to irritate everyone around him so I've learnt to ignore him completely because he isn't worth the time and effort. If he crosses the line, he will be reported and banned.

Did I lie?

Did you not write that self-imploding post towards Seun after being sacked? And yes, I said "sacked" not resigned.

#I know.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Anyhoo,

As long as Ishilove keeps commenting on this thread, where she is not wanted, she will not find it nice.

Hypocri.... What is an MFM member doing here on the non-christian chatbox? You forgetting that it is a place for atheists and pagans?

And she wonders why she failed as a moderator. Trolling and commenting where she shouldnt be. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
It will be a cold day in hell the day a troll will dictate to me where I can or can NOT comment on in the religion section.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol.

I lost a huge chunk of interest, I still get on to look around and talk here and there.

Studies are fine. I'm going into clinics now. Ward rounds and postings. Hectic.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by UyiIredia(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

What is ur email and I also hope ur in LAG.
I have sent u a message with my email.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol.

I lost a huge chunk of interest, I still get on to look around and talk here and there.

Studies are fine. I'm going into clinics now. Ward rounds and postings. Hectic.
I knew you wouldn't have time for those yeye and fruitless arguments once you get in deep into your studies cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

I knew you wouldn't have time for those yeye and fruitless arguments once you get in deep into your studies cheesy
Lol. Yeah. How have you been?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol. Yeah. How have you been?
I've been absolutely fine, dear. Just been so so busy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2016
I'm sorry, but isn't this the "Freethinkers Chatbox" The hell?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
SirWere:
I'm sorry, but isn't this the "Freethinkers Chatbox" The hell?
Yeah it is. So?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.