Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... (47092 Views)

Check Out List Of 2014's Most Watched YouTube Videos In Nigeria, Wizkid Missing / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by khanivorous(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2013
nickz: undecided I don't know what people see in asian movies #boring

With lots and lots of awesome tv shows out there ranging from breaking bad to low winter sun, from dexter to falling skies, from under the dome to family guy, from sons of anarchy to NCIS...etc

I wonder why I'll choose something so so low and so so boring as an asian TV show....yeah, I beta watch pinky and brain to crappy legend of seeker
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by khanivorous(f): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2013
ooofreezy: What d heck r u guys watching If u av not watched this series u r missing...
Breaking bad
Sons of anarchy
Dexter
Walking dead
Spartacus
Homeland
Game of thrones
Arrows
Mad men e.t.c

With quality taste as yours, I recommend low winter sun, ray donovan, graceland
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Tinynita(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2013
khanivorous:

With lots and lots of awesome tv shows out there ranging from breaking bad to low winter sun, from dexter to falling skies, from under the dome to family guy, from sons of anarchy to NCIS...etc

I wonder why I'll choose something so so low and so so boring as an asian TV show....yeah, I beta watch pinky and brain to crappy legend of seeker
lyk dexter, pinky nd d brain bt i am so in luv wit family guy
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2013
khanivorous:

legend of the seeker rocks...
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Tunkz(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Hv u guyz nt tried SUITS or u jst dnt find it interesting. As 4 me o i prefer suits to scandals.

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Shekson(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls add suits to dat list. REVENGE is also hot ryte nau. Prefer animated movies like avatar, boondock saints and NARUTO to those Asian series. Comedy series like Big Bang, Joey, Two and a half men are must watch too. So hilarious
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Wislet(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls who knows where one can download korean/japanese series FREE and in avi/mp4 format?

Frendz4m used to, but is currently unavailable.

Thanks as you share.
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Judek2(m): 1:12am On Sep 07, 2013
If you haven't watched 24, please don't start because you will never stop till you end..

I hate....
Mara and clara
All tele Novela movies sad

Even korean series sucks, those ones, you must focus on one.. Either the translations or the actions.

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Wislet(f): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Judek2: If you haven't watched 24, please don't start because you will never stop till you end..

I hate....
Mara and clara
All tele Novela movies sad

Even korean series sucks, those ones, you must focus on one.. Either the translations or the actions.
hey! Some asian series are hardsubbed, that is, you get to follow the movie with its subtitle which u can read, and the softsubbed ones(well, mainly for people whose devices have the smartplayer to rename the .avi with the .sub and have them run together.

Asian drama is a nice diversion, it doesn't mean we don't/haven't watched these English movies.

Which one(s) do u want to recommend? 24. Dexter, scandals, spartacus, nikita, game of thrones, spartacus,homeland, suits, game of thrones, arrows, etc etc.

I've watched them. U're behind sir.

Lol.

There's something called choice. If you don't fancy them, some others do.

Pls who has a free link to a site that has asian series in avi/mp4 (not torrents) pls. Thanks for ur reply.
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Judek2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wislet: hey! Some asian series are hardsubbed, that is, you get to follow the movie with its subtitle which u can read, and the softsubbed ones(well, mainly for people whose devices have the smartplayer to rename the .avi with the .sub and have them run together.

Asian drama is a nice diversion, it doesn't mean we don't/haven't watched these English movies.

Which one(s) do u want to recommend? 24. Dexter, scandals, spartacus, nikita, game of thrones, spartacus,homeland, suits, game of thrones, arrows, etc etc.

I've watched them. U're behind sir.

Lol.

There's something called choice. If you don't fancy them, some others do.

Pls who has a free link to a site that has asian series in avi/mp4 (not torrents) pls. Thanks for ur reply.

Girls.. They like boring films. No Behind here, I can't enjoy what I don't fancy.
Some of Those you listed are it.. But 24 is the king.

Ure right, its choice.
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Shekson: Pls add suits to dat list. REVENGE is also hot ryte nau. Prefer animated movies like avatar, boondock saints and NARUTO to those Asian series. Comedy series like Big Bang, Joey, Two and a half men are must watch too. So hilarious
pinkin,baby,tata....
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2013
The big bang theory
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by sEGXY2(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
A man called God.
Kyle xy
Fate
City hunter
Jumong
Boys over flowers. Honestly i now prefer Asian movies to Hollywood coz its decent.
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by DARREG(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
The L word, Gossip girl and Carlifornication are my favz
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
DARREG: The L word, Gossip girl and Carlifornication are my favz
gossip girl z owkay...
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by dyvaoflife(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Amaya,refugio ♥ƒ love or shelter ♥ƒ love,marimar.love is timeless etc
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2013
not of fan of series though but see eventually resulted to it due the strike.

pls which of those interesting film is already completed not ongoing? How many seasons? And hope not adult films coz I like watching it with my siblings
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by eleojo23: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
$#EGXY:
A man called God.
Kyle xy
Fate
City hunter
Jumong
Boys over flowers. Honestly i now prefer Asian movies to Hollywood coz its decent.
Yeah I commend the decency because any age group can watch them. I have about 18 south korean series on my laptop. The series are good but you won't like them if you are not patient and interested in dialogue because they have so much dialogue. I actually learnt from asian movies how to watch movies carefully and not just pay attention to fight and gun shooting scenes. It's all about preference anyway. Like for me, even though i watch korean series, i prefer the action, historical,political, medical or mystery genre. I wouldn't go all out for purely romance even though all of them have it at the background. One of my friends didn't like them at first because he said he couldn't bear to read subtitles but now he's always asking me for more! And by the way i watch american series. I've watch 24, Touch, Nikita (1-3), legend of the seeker, merlin,alphas, Continuum(canadian), The Event and lots more. Also i've seen about 20 or more indian movies including 3 Idiots, Tezz, Krrish, Sakar, New York, My Name is Khan, Players, Race 1&2, etc. My intention is to watch movies from all the continents. In that way I get a hint on the people's cultures. So don't limit yourself to Hollywood, there is more to tv than Jack Bauer!
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Holorunfemi5: 1:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Jeez as 4 me in 9ija er
1.prison break
2.chuck
3.vampire daris
4.jumong
5.warrior bon soo
6.4 gods
7.kan chi gu family book
8.bridal mask
9.playful kiss
10.concquor
u tell wen did we start watchin korean season film.

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by flolancracker: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Misfits (british)
Nikita
True blood
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2013
My favorite xtil remains arrow...Sum1 dat av watchd arrow shld recomend any oda dat e/sh tinkz it interestn dan arrow..Plss
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2013
I need love,action,crime,suspence.All in one...Asian movies lack enough suspence #dyin 4 arrow
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Manutd19: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
prison break
jumong
one tree hill
city hunter
warrior dongso

the above are series have watched more than 10 times.....jumong and 24.
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Joekeery: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Joekeery: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Tashatidy: 10:33pm On May 01, 2021
<a href="https://jacketguys.com/">Celebrity Leather Jacket</a>&nbsp;|<a href="https://jacketguys.com/product-category/best-sellers/">Best Selling Jacket Brands</a>&nbsp;|<a href="https://jacketguys.com/product-category/featured-products/">New Arrival Leather Jacket&nbsp;</a>
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by marwanafrica: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Lolitua:

i know dah u ar ryt..buh dose seasonal films mentioned above ar d 1s rockin dah Air...

I doubt if the World can ever produce movie like 24 again

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / BBNaija: Tacha Turns An Ill-Fitting Outfit Into A Designer's Delight / I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.