Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Elephants In Ogun State! Unbelievable - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Elephants In Ogun State! Unbelievable (891 Views)

7 Most Unbelievable Things That Happen Only In Nollywood! / UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! / Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elephants In Ogun State! Unbelievable by spinna: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Riding bicycles in the Jungle? Elephants in Ogun State?

This is Africa Show : We went to the the O.S.O Jungle Bicycle race in Ogun State. We were the only media coverage at this very interesting event. Imagine riding a bicycle through a forest , with the huge distances, the hills and valleys and everything.

That was interesting enough but when i interviewed Nicholas Wicks of Nigerian Conservation Foundation's partner Organisation Pro Nature he categorically informed me that there were herds of wild forest elephants sighted in the forest! This is less than an hours drive from Lagos!. Unfortunately he also lamented the rapid loss of the forest to logging and that was the reason for the event - to raise awareness about conservation issues in Nigeria.

Watch the video and also check out afrospiraltv on youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eidg8iTolrU

(1) (Reply)

6 Questions Disney Left Unanswered / 10 Audition Tips For Every Aspiring Nollywood Stars / Video: Chidinma's Tape Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.