Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! (1211 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / BBNaija: Efe Performing On Stage At Ilaje Got Talent Show In Ondo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! by T3Amo(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! by darnley16(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oh my word !!!!!

Didn't click the link tho
Re: UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Loool. Simon was so freaked out!! "It sang!!!"
But come on! Isn't this obvious. The man is clearly a ventriloquist. He's saying those words. You clearly see this @3:34. But the remarkable thing is getting the dog to open its mouth at the same instant. Probably from training.
But there's no shred of doubt that the man's saying those words and singing those lines.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
goofyone:
Loool. Simon was so freaked out!! "It sang!!!"
But come on! Isn't this obvious. The man is clearly a ventriloquist. He's saying those words. You clearly see this @3:34. But the remarkable thing is getting the dog to open its mouth at the same instant. Probably from training.
But there's no shred of doubt that the man's saying those words and singing those lines.

@Bolded, My thought exactly, that's what he is 'cause the dog's mouth wasn't rhyming with the spoken words, but it was really fantastic though...
Re: UNBELIEVABLE Singing And Talking Dog On Britain's Got Talent!! by Maynexicle(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
The true nerro dropped a hit lyricle message this year. This guys an accessed rap artist.Naika is got talent guys dnt be missing.www.hulkshare.com/66zlpmpmaxs0 Guys is good to also appreciate your thirst of listening.

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD MOVIE REVIEWS / I Need The Sound Track Ireke Onibudo / My Heart Desire - Nigerian Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.