Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide (1056 Views)

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl / Check Out This 4 Year Old Blogger Who Just Landed A Job Of A Life Time. / Sixteen Year Old Blogger Blasts Nigerian Entertainment Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by lanrayx: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2013
A 60 year old sports blogger recently commited suicide after blogging about his death and also paid for five years hosting of his website.
http://www.nagist..com/2013/08/60-year-old-blogger-blogs-his-suicide.html?m=1

Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by Dubby6(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Sometimes i jst tink abt my lyf and tank God..tank God am nt dis stupid
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by lanrayx: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
I can't imagine someone having the mind to kill himself when people are scared of death
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Na so die dey sweet some people.
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Dubby6: Sometimes i jst tink abt my lyf and tank God..tank God am nt dis stu_ pid

Seconded.
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by pendusky(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2013
thais why we really need social workers and motivators in this world!!.... its rare in Nigeria but rampant in ASIA! Heard asian esp japanese and china cant cope with such behaviour when public embarassed!

please people life is too short to kill yourself just wait you will soon die!!!
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by manitobor(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Enjoy your time in hell.
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by nerodenero: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Unattractive picture, boring and meaningless writeup and a pity that you ended your life yourself. Hope you are enjoying yourself in the afterlife? Ode!!!
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by lanrayx: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2013
nerodenero: Unattractive picture, boring and meaningless writeup and a pity that you ended your life yourself. Hope you are enjoying yourself in the afterlife? Ode!!!
Abi o
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by homesteady(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg when you reach hell fire Greet satan for me
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Pple in d hospital can do anytin to have life while the healthy 1ce are killing demselves. RIP tho
Re: 60year Old Blogger Who Blogged His Own Suicide by dplomaticVal: 4:43am On Aug 28, 2013
l wont hm much cos life isnt fair, meanwhil his legacy lives on

(1) (Reply)

BBA The Chase: Dillish Finally Accepts Her Kenyan Father / Dr Sid Premieres Baby Tornado (rmx) Ft. Alexandra Burke + BEAT 99.9 FM Visit Pic / Can You Prepare Salad? Learn How To Make Nigerian Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.