Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison (30964 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by cashkid18(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Signs of end times.clik like if u tink he nids jesus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by 2gbasky22(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
abeg anybody get sendo X charger
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by victorazy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
musKeeto: Always has to be Igbo.. grin grin grin

I love my people.. smiley

Mehn I luv those guys grin grin grin
The coporal must be a woman, she don feel his sexy longthing grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2013

stop tribalising issues here.are igbos not Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Malaysia get strict laws for drugs & corruption. That place should be a no go area for unserious Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by 2gbasky22(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
cashkid18: Signs of end times.clik like if u tink he nids jesus

EVERYBIDY NEEDS JESUS INCLUDING YHU

what need to be done need to be done.......the guy has to escape for his dear life
abi if na nkor?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by YesBosss(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm. Another one shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
its JESUS pls,yes me,you,him n everyone needs JESUS.especially me, i need HIM like d air i breath

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Lateef9961(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Letz gve d guy a standing ovation and a round of applause.
Honestly Gej nid 2 commend dix guy 4 d job well done.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
The guy sharp die! na dis kind bobo i dey like marry. you too much! grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Plutarch: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
I say a big congratulations wink to the guy. Its like escaping death. I hope he doesnt do drug trafficking again . If he does,i hope he get killed
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by zolajpower: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
that serves him right. if i have a brother like him i will be happy for his execution. why cant we be in the news for good reason continuously? why the continuous tarnishing of our image abroad menh! what a shit again? am tired of this guys. when you know malaysia is a no go area for drug trafficking why indulgen in it? it will have been better you clean the street of malaysia than to commit such unforgiven offence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by eagleeye2: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
after we say Nigeria is bad... almost everyone here is commending and praising this guy......smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Toktee(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Igbo boy,na igbo the ansa prince
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by NaijaFlow: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
The money (N439 million) is too much and tempting. All of you running your mouths here wont even hesitate to take up the deal with the amount involved. One thing is sure, Get rich or die trying, Had the guy succeeded now some of you would even wash cars and praise him. Abeg if u get DRUG contact hola at me jor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by COOLDUN: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
EverestdeBliu: stop tribalising issues here.are igbos not Nigerians?

Don't mind the LUNATIC, this USESLESS MOD will never ban these NASTY comments against the Igbos now, until he/she sees that the Igbos are responding back then he/she will act. This nairaland forum is so funny and childish to the core. Dominated by educated illiterate MODS. If any IDIOOT ban this my comment, this year will be his/her last in this world. Leave the tribal bashing to go on, because the news involved the Igbo. ANIMAL MODERATOR. Ban my comment and ban all your generation's lives. SWINE.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by ichidodo: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Life is too short.Kudos my guy.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Joshcoli(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Like the ladies are commenting more oooooh
Well... Very Good badt dude, we release angels
To bring you safe to naija
No mata how pikin stubborn, mama no fit throway am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by oduaboy1: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2013

lol Me self love my ibo people ooo,committing crime is like food them8-)8-)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by oduaboy1: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2013

lol Me self love my ibo people ooo,committing crimes is like food to them8-)8-)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by oduaboy1: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
berem: The guy sharp die! na dis kind bobo i dey like marry. you too much! grin
Waaooh see warped logic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by ichidodo: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind the LUNATIC, this USESLESS MOD will never ban these NASTY comments against the Igbos now, until he/she sees that the Igbos are responding back then he/she will act. This nairaland forum is so funny and childish to the core. Dominated by educated illiterate MODS. If any IDIOOT ban this my comment, this year will be his/her last in this world. Leave the tribal bashing to go on, because the news involved the Igbo. ANIMAL MODERATOR. Ban my comment and ban all your generation's lives. SWINE.
Bros ,Cooldown, we all know what nairaland is about as far tribal bashing is concerned but as you will observe we are winning the war.Relax, if you are banned use another handle, no time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by amanikondo: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
COOLDUN:

[size=13pt]And you are one of the childish children.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by blaqueoracle: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dat PICS is not real
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by CoenzymeA: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
@wEsOmE:
A very Good Sharp Guy... I feel U..
Escaped wıtout a map.. U dıd wat scofıeld couldnt do... Nd makıng ıt better Urs ıs realıty... Wtf..!! U re mıghty.. 2 crown ıt all U aınt no *gay*... Bro U re a Hero..!! LwkmD

Shame on you for supporting this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by WildChild00(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Biko biko biko, drug baron gini, hmmmm, that boy, is he really a 25yrs old? According to the rules and regulations in Malayasia, once anybody is arressted and found guilty of drug dealing, it is direct execultion, so many Nigerians have be killed, in this manner, "remember Tochukwu, the 17yrs old boy" that was execulted some years back, he was meant to go for a football trial, and was given a bag @ the airport to help deliver to someone in Malayasia, and that was it, the then President Obasanjo tried all means to stop the execultion, via diplomatic measures, but no way, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by zerocool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Malaysia to Thailand.. Frying Pan to Fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Sunymoore(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wtf is this Sign of everything. Please fuccccck up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by swhiss: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol....#proudly osuji...we no the ever dull.

This kinda thin no the hard us do...e belike pounding yam...jes as the name implies. Heheheh
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by WildChild00(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
koonbey: Baddo!

You know how we do it; cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by derock533: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
all of una wen dey say na always igbos...mek una shartap dia...who ask una....if na always igbos and so wat...can't u jus read and carry ur tribalistic life pass...must you be noticed?...atleast dem no dey dia de look for white great grandma to de service after which de wil be settled as ndi ofe mmanu de dia de do...Nwanna u sharp jor...bt if u escape dis one,no try am again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Police Arrest 2 Officers For Killing NSCDC Officer In Presence Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.