Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison (30962 Views)

Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by dalifa(f): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
360command: From an investigator point of view, the fugitive would want to leave the tiger nations territory and any friend of the tiger nations including China.
The fugitive would want to contact his brothers, sisters and friends who can support him leave the country.Its good thing for the fugitive to have left malaysia as the country is small for him to hide. On the other hand, Thailand is big when compared to malaysia and he can contact 1 or 2 friends for support. But not withstanding, the fugitive cannot fly out of thailand as he is still in a wanted zone. Going to Laos, burma, China ,Cambodia is out of the way. If the fugitive can reach Vietnam,he is still not safe as the police there are the worst of the worst. Going to Philippines would do the fugitive good , as he is in a country where human right can be tolerated to some certain aspect. There he can proceed to the Nigerian embassy in Philippines and obtain a new passport by declaring his old passport missing but he would need to get clearance from filipino police. His name would be checked, no criminal record will be found. He gets is clearance, go to Nigerian embassy, he is given a new passport so as he can fly to Nigeria.
Guy e be like say u be advisor for this their ring or u don work for dem before!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by mystery001(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
You do have an investigatory analysis.
360command: From an investigator point of view, the fugitive would want to leave the tiger nations territory and any friend of the tiger nations including China.
The fugitive would want to contact his brothers, sisters and friends who can support him leave the country.Its good thing for the fugitive to have left malaysia as the country is small for him to hide. On the other hand, Thailand is big when compared to malaysia and he can contact 1 or 2 friends for support. But not withstanding, the fugitive cannot fly out of thailand as he is still in a wanted zone. Going to Laos, burma, China ,Cambodia is out of the way. If the fugitive can reach Vietnam,he is still not safe as the police there are the worst of the worst. Going to Philippines would do the fugitive good , as he is in a country where human right can be tolerated to some certain aspect. There he can proceed to the Nigerian embassy in Philippines and obtain a new passport by declaring his old passport missing but he would need to get clearance from filipino police. His name would be checked, no criminal record will be found. He gets is clearance, go to Nigerian embassy, he is given a new passport so as he can fly to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Slymonster(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2013

all I have to say is WOW..You really know the map around asia and whats safe..i hail you oo
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Cleanman(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
COOLDUN:

While Yorubas MICHAELS are busy slaughtering their British hosts soldiers/citizens in a broad day light and other Yoruba male nurses were busy fingering and bleeping thier female patience in the US hospitals, Crime is never good, but a drug carrier is far better TERRORIST at least he was not caught with bomb in his under wear.

Nigeria is known for crimes no tribe is free no matter how the rotten teeth nairaland Zombies see it. MUMUDOM REPUBLIC is infested with an IMMUNITY BACKED CRIMINALS. From number one to the the last man standing.
...and where did you get your story about "male nurses"?.,from where you read say yoruba carry bomb??...iboz have always been in the news for this kind of drug crimes...better advice your red cap+feather chiefs to curb this rising bad trend of Igbo crimes...i yarn my own o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Policewoman(f): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2013
zeem_bab:
IGBO ARE DISGRACE TO THEIR ANCESTORS IF THEY HAVE ONE AT ALL.............

FROM KENYA TO SOUTH AFRICA.....FROM AUSTRALIA TO US

IF YOU DONT FIND THEM TRAFFICKING DRUG....THEY WILL BE INVOLVE IN SCAMMING.

WHY DO THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE GOOD LIVING ??
Shut up and stop being a tribal bigot joo.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by 360command: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Slymonster:

all I have to say is WOW..You really know the map around asia and whats safe..i hail you oo
don't hail me, hail my HOD geography teacher. He made us understand that you do not need to be there to know what is happening but with the help of books,research etc you can give an idea of what happens there.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Chrisjane(f): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2013
nerodenero: Another black sheep tarnishing our already damaged reputation abroad.
'Our already damaged reputation'. I know his crime added little or nothing to our country's image.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by delors(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Nyobu! Enyimba enyim
Nyobu! enyimba enyim
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by delors(m): 1:41am On Aug 28, 2013
So na your geography teacher been teach u all this thing ba? Correct! he must have taught you from personal experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by qhiwegh(m): 2:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Atta boy! Now, stay out of my country Nigeria, you scumbag criminal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by amanikondo: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2013
COOLDUN:

YOUR FATHER IS NUMBER ONE CHILDISH, YOUR MOTHER IS NUMBER TWO, THEN WE CAN COUNT OTHER PEOPLE.AMANIBINGOKONDO.

[size=13pt]You see, your word says a lot about you, hopeless dumb nonentity used spare part seller.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by kabba7(m): 4:33am On Aug 28, 2013
Will those Malay police realese his dead body to the nearest Nigerian or Biafran Enbassy for transfer to Ngwa land for processing for next astion ? That is what matters now .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2013
Policewoman: Shut up and stop being a tribal bigot joo.
Policewoman, what really happen last week? Did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

rather dey shld be terrorists hacking soldier to death in Woolwich London.

No wonder u could b a product of gays adoption dats why u reason wit ur anus
You must be high. I did not even mention your tribe.
What I meant is that Yorubas should desist from committing crimes. Your problem is simply guilty conscience. No surprises here.

Mtshwww.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by femmy2010(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Fazhy: From Malaysia to Thailand. He's not safe yet.

Heard Thai border security aint that tight so he could be 3/4 countries away already.lol
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by dadicvila(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Aboki: Run Osuji Run.....

May the gods lead you to safety..
I know you must have disagreed with the british expatriate when he said Nigerians are quick to support corruption and crime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by blocker: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Because your Awo inspired brothers have occupied all the PEN-ROBBER positions from Govt to Shell, from Newspapers to TV, from Banks to Supreme court and now they are extorting and deporting Igbos.As per disgrace when Chioma Ajunwa, Ezinwa brothers, Chidi Imoh, Innocent Egbunike, Kanu Nwankwo were winning olympic gold medals you forgot the word disgrace and called them Nigerians. Now the people you gave 20 pounds to start life after forcing us back to ur precious country.God never punish una.
zeem_bab:
IGBO ARE DISGRACE TO THEIR ANCESTORS IF THEY HAVE ONE AT ALL.............

FROM KENYA TO SOUTH AFRICA.....FROM AUSTRALIA TO US

IF YOU DONT FIND THEM TRAFFICKING DRUG....THEY WILL BE INVOLVE IN SCAMMING.

WHY DO THEY FIND IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE GOOD LIVING ??
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by MrAboki: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2013
dadicvila: I know you must have disagreed with the british expatriate when he said Nigerians are quick to support corruption and crime

I dont know no Briton..

But killing a Man for dealing drugs is a No! No! for me.. Jail him but not kill him. So Osuji should keep running..

If I knew how to reach him, I would advice he heads for the Nearest Nigerian Embassy and take refuge in it.. Then let the Embassy deport him under diplomatic cover back to Nigeria to face trial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by amnestylaw1(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2013
Keneking: This Malaysian Corporal don hammer
Yes, he don hammer death sentence.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Fresia01(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2013
adtiezy1: na always igbo dey spoil our name elsewhere ..d idiot shold be hanged for his non smartness cry cry
shey na igbo man bin wan bomb dat u.s aero, shey those two guys wey injure those british policemen, shey na stil igbo boys? Fool!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by bizfirst: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2013
The naija evil genius! I trust my people die!!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by joe4christ(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2013
Fazhy: From Malaysia to Thailand. He's not safe yet.

And what makes u think he went to thailand?
And who saw him going to thailand??
And why didn't they mention the name of the corpral
These are questions you should be asking yourself, that guy must have used okija-juju's Jazz to vanish into thin air, so the malaysian authority are just using the cork and bull story to bail themselves, as they wouldn't to associate the matter with mysticism...

Learn to use your head next time, that's why it was given you. Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I dont know no Briton..

But killing a Man for dealing drugs is a No! No! for me.. Jail him but not kill him. So Osuji should keep running..

If I knew how to reach him, I would advice he heads for the Nearest Nigerian Embassy and take refuge in it.. Then let the Embassy deport him under diplomatic cover back to Nigeria to face trial.

Okija you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is a lawless country. Their law is that if you are caught with drugs you would be killed. PLEASE why do your brothers FIND IT HARD to obey and why do you have to support them??
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by gemini35(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2013
adtiezy1: na always igbo dey spoil our name elsewhere ..d idiot shold be hanged for his non

smartness cry cry

aboy shut up,stop being tribalistic,our politician,s wey dey loot our money,are they ibos,
they are tarnishing our image too
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls help me guys, WATS THE NAME OF THOSE NIGERIANS THAT KILLED A BRITISH SOLDiER? that shocked the whole EARTH.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by adrainuche(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
zerocool: Malaysia to Thailand.. Frying Pan to Fire.
My brother na wetin I b wan talk ohhh !!!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by badesco(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
This drug trade seems to be related to a certain people from particular geographical area of Nigeria. your guess is as good as mine. should i mention the area?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by CoenzymeA: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
NaijaFlow:

Crime? No need to curse you because you smell of frustration. How are you much better than the drug guy that was caught?. See how your politicians are taking you niggas for granted and God never frustrate their hustle in crime, they still win elections and still steal your money away in billions and you are here condemning a hustling guy because he got caught. Omoh take panadol and park well. Go pray for your politicians to be frustrated so that Nigeria can see the light before you talk nonsense out of ignorance. Every sector of Nigeria smells of criminals and the world knows and not only Nigerians do carry DRUG just that you guys make noise about little things. The people that buys the drug are they forced to buy? Everyone has a choice to make and you dare not question or judge someones choice, get that into your empty skull.

Am not supporting Drug pushing moreover what i stated in my earlier post was a joke but your dull brain seems too dull to see the humour there. Mr Good people of Nigeriasmiley i dey laugh you Mr Good people of Nigeria.

Lol! Who is frustrated between you and I? Out the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, according to the bible. So, don't eat back your words.Typical of the bad eggs we have in Nigeria; always trying to justify their crime by claiming bad governance or compare their crime with that of the politicians. I ask you, who are the politicians? Are they from heaven or from another planet? If you as an ordinary citizen reason like this, then I wonder what you'll do when you become the president. All I know is that good will always overcome evil, and this is not a curse, but all who engage in evil will receive their reward; be you a politician who stole, drug pusher or whatever. If you don't support drug trafficking, then why are you applauding the guy?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Uchexxy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
And men go still dey ginger to enta d same malay......God bless Nigeria ooo
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison by gunnersjohn(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Michael Scofield... let's see how far he can run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.