Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor (1123 Views)

My Mom Wants To Burn All Her Clothes, The Good Ones / Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor by Xmo10000(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2013
A female Canadian radio presenter and newspaper columnist went off the hook ,while interviewing a local government leader ,took off her top clothe Lori Welbourne, who hosts the radio show On The Rocks and writes a column for the Province newspaper, was talking to Walter Gray, mayor of Kelowna in British Columbia, about whether it was legal in the town for women to bare their br**sts in public.

‘What if I went walking down the street unclad?’ she asked in the recorded interview.But before Gray could answer her question, Welbourne handed him her microphone and undid the strap on her dress, exposing her br**sts.

‘What are you doing,’ he asked, to which she replied, ‘it’s really hot in here.’

After regaining his composure, Gray explained that while someone may be tempted to call the police there is little authorities could do because it is in fact entirely legal for a woman to be unclad anywhere a man can be.

Welbourne’s stunt was in anticipation of Sunday’s Go unclad Day. more pics here http://xmoentertainment..com/2013/08/crazy-female-journalist-takes-off-her.html

Re: Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor by NIGHTFOX: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Hehehehehhe....... See seduction, I swear if it where me, the unmentionable wld have happened.....

1 Like

Re: Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor by donigspain(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
This one is strooong...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor by Dubby6(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2013
we need more of ur kind in naija oo
donigspain: This one is strooong...cheesy
[quote
very strong

(1) (Reply)

How important is a woman's love to a man? / I Get S*xual Feelings Whenever My Son Sucks By Br*ast ––mother Opens Up / Married Woman Dos And Donts (for Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.