Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills (32176 Views)

FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation / Plastic Surgeon Uses His Skills To “sculpt” The Perfect Wife / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by DukeNija(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
dominique: He has gone under the knife a few times too, those abs were inplanted He's one of the vainest doctors I've ever seen on tv. Whatever rocks his boat sha.

Vainest doctors!
See ur mouth.
Who asked for ur opinion.
Cementing ur place in the book of supreme insignificance.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by 3ace(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just softly softly with all your human manipulations mak d tin no go yiwo one day. Remember, too much of everything is bad.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nuzo1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dr Matlock is one of the best plastic surgeons in Breverly Hills (plastic surgeon capital). He's simply a body artist. Well respected by the elite female in USA.

He's numero uno when it comes to pussy tightning surgeries. He can turn a 60 years old slacky pussy into a 16 years old virgin pussy.

He's also great in liposuction but not the best with breast implants.

Great thing he has finally found love. Dude had his own fair share of women before now. He was a top American playboy.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by MichaelDemekaa: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good but can't do a human being. God is wonderful.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Pain(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Where is the "before"? We need to compare it to the "after".

And to the "End Time" Crew..We are Tired. I hope Seun nips this emerging nuisance comment before it blows out of proportion

If you cant change your ways with the knowledge that you will certainly die in a couple of years. I wonder how the end of the world will make a difference. Like it Or Not Your world will definitely end so what?
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by loorah(f): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
dats good.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Vainest doctors!
See ur mouth.
Who asked for ur opinion.
Cementing ur place in the book of supreme insignificance.

Hope all is well?
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
dominique:

Hope all is well?
Lol! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
..dafuq?! These people are genetically crazy!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Natureboyfk(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anyting dat is nt natural is artificial...time will tell who knows better God or Dr. Bullock
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by samuelsam(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
oh boy this man they like ball
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Africanbeyonce: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
After all the adding and subtraction, the Doctor still short and the wife no still fine reach my wife.
But beauty is in the eye of the person wey dey look am, so the wife perfect for the doctor eyes. shikena
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Bibol(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls I'm still looking for the perfection in that woman. Too much of everything is bad angry
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Xion: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
oshi ati katikati
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Surgery is dangerous. She's lucky to be alive. Maybe he can work on her brain and give her some common sense.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by joanpinkie(f): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Wow tell dis man I wona marry his type! Dat would devote his time n skills in making me look perfect all the time.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by slimyem: 2:41am On Aug 30, 2013
I'm only worried about the side effects of all those surgeries.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by ozoemeka(m): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Such a family

[quote author=nairalandaddict][/quote]
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by InvertedHammer: 4:22am On Aug 30, 2013
/
The surgeon sculptured the perfect wife (or so he thought).

The wife will sculpture the perfect alimony and child support...especially now that they are in the news.

Her defense attorneys will argue that she was under mind control of the surgeon...

Militant feminists will argue that it is a disrespect to womanhood...

Other men will cry out--what a mugu!!! ...

Now all the odds are stacked against this "wanna-be celebrity" surgeon.

And the jury will ask for a larger than life pay out.

This drama is only unfolding...
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by splashbaby(m): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Tawis06: PEJ should try dis cheesy
Murderer
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by henryadex(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2013
THERE ARE MANY HYPOCRITES HERE @ NL, WE WERE CREATED IN GODS IMAGE "THE GREAT SCULPTURER" WHY DON'T WE APPRECIATE WHAT SOMEBODY HAS DONE AND GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING MAN A WONDERFUL CREATURE,ANGEL CAN'T DO ON THEIR OWN VOLITION PRAISE GOD!!!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by agrovick(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2013
If i hear say i no talk end time tins, well i don talk am. In oda news nawa o
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Sweetlemon(f): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2013
chucky234: Brilliant dude!
Using his wife for surgical experiment and directly advertising his surgical skills to the world without paying for billboards.

You got it right there!

I don't envy that woman........
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by omnitrix: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Rubbish....Utter Rubbish....I was opportuned to watch the episode on E's Bev Hills Doctor 90210,where this particular woman came to Dr Matlock for Vaginal Rejuvenation and breast Augumentation...because she felt that after having kids she had slacked downstairs...He even asked her if she wanted it as tight as a 16yr olds...All this while her husband was there....My thinking is Dr Matlock has acted unethically.He sees other peoples wives naked on a daily and swooped in on a married woman because he has money and influence....Not excited
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2013
i've seen this dude severally on dr. 90210

he did one on his brother's wife, DSTV repeated that episode to the death
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by floxyjerry70: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
love can do anytin hmmmm
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by kaniang(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dr Matlock is one of the most popular celebrity plastic surgeons in the world. You people dont watch Dr 90210 ? Dang!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by akandea(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
Make the woman come leave am! Na just thought!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Plastic Wife undecided
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Mendo007(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2013
Even wit all d surgery sti luk lik an average lady. I hav seen women here in benin city where am based @ present who luk even beta dan her physical even witout any surgery. God made us 2 luk d way we luk because he knows d best 4 us. 1 of d best decision any1 can make is accept d way God creatd him/her n use dat creation 2 work n fullfil their DESTINY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) / UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / Woman Dies 5 Weeks To Her Wedding In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.