Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience (1338 Views)

Wow! Read How This Lady Lost 18kg In 30days. / I Lost My Baby To A System Failure / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months! (2) (3) (4)

I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
HI Guys I am just like any other Lagos guy who is working and earning quite OK.The lifestyle in Lagos with the stress and high carbohydrate food we take without workouts or enough sleep we start having bulging tummy and flabs.I was once there and like most who are trying to shed weight and build a good physique I worked out like so hard I almost killed myself yet i added more weight and big tummy still stayed.In June I was weighing 95KG and I am not the tall Type as my height is Just 5 feet 7 so you can imagine my body mass index.My doctor told me I need to do something and I told him I have done everything and he said something that I wont forget .He said "CHANGE Is most effective When its driven by the believe that you can be better than where or what you are",that was was when I know that to achieve anything you need to set your mind to it and have a laid out plan to achieve it because,if you work out with no plan its just like a wish which may definitely not come true.
Now in Mid August I now weigh between 75-77 kg .Now my muscle definition is showing and am so Impressed with myself to achieve it .SO guys ,male or Female if you feel bad about your looks,weight or health and you want to change it then you need to set your goals and detail a plan to achieve it.Its just a simple principle of life that we overlook.See some of my pics however would not show my face for personal reasons.You can send a mail to doyinluv1@gmail.com for best tips on how to make you achieve it .Its all about the mind.

Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
The routine is Simple as eating right,working out and sleeping well.The reason is unique in most cases and telling u to do general things may not work for all hence the message .The Truth is I am not asking for a dime.not now that am sure of
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
I need volunteers for a work out program and their testimony is all I need...hola now
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by babylolaroy(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
i think you are not very sure of what you should say. its right that one needs a good mindset and plans too. i must add that the first thing really is the determination to do it, den lots nd lots of water. that is d best buh most tedious part because ofcos one starts going to the bathroom every now and then, buh trust me for health, its worth it!
here is how it works. Do not ever ever drink cold water. it doesnt have any advantage and the disadvantages cant be over emphasised. old habits die hard i know
oh nau what if am coming from a long walk or from football field or this or that. good! what you need first is a cold bath after which d need for immediate cold drinking water will diminish and den you can drink ordinary water. when you do this even thrice, you will forget abt cold water no matter where you v been .
Now to the issue, you have to keep a bottle water close to you everywhere maybe office, car or even classroom. dnt rush it, sip it as you sip juice and go to toilet as much as it requires.
next: dnt eat junks. not that never ever. ofcos you can steal it once a week, buh as a general rule. eat healthy. fruits and vegetables are the best. Eat less meat and drink less milk! This may be surprising buh meat is not healthy for adults from age 15 and milk too. its erroneous to believe otherwise, adults dnt need dos proteins! they only turn to fats.
you can exercise as often as you want. i really dont think we need excessive work outs as such. just eat healthy, never skip breakfasts, no junks, eat fruits daily, lots of water nd sleeeeeep!...
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2013
@babylolaroy .All that which you have said is default and its everywhere on the internet.I am approaching the mindset cos all you said I do them for the past 5 years i noticed my weight gain.The truth is if you don't realize and belief you can do something and you don't have a plan and a guide,you may drink the whole of ikeja river naija and you will still gain weight.Have you thought about the water if clean or not do you know i realized that i had been filling my tummy with toxins thinking am detoxifying.The reason I dont like given general advice is because most pp read them and have them at hand .Remember information in the head is knowledge but using it effectively is wisdom most people who gain weight know what they did to add on and if they can just reduce it or stop it then the first result would be noticed.Let My volunteers email me doyinluv1@gmail.com and once they take my survey and I specifically analyze their response they would come back and give outstanding testimonies.All for free .
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by olojuede01: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2013
Bros !!! Please send me tips on bisi_ade2000@yahoo.com
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thank you so far Guys for the mails .I need the survey result to know how peculiar the difference is with the routine and align both your lifestyle and the routine.I have found out from the few that filled the survey few people don't have regular vegetable and fruits in their meals.I think we need to increase more on that.
For those who haven't filled please find the link to survey monkey and fill the survey once done contact me on my mail doyinluv1@gmail.com and I can send you your individual routine for 2 weeks and see how effective it is.No charges or scam here its free and absolutely free.
Re: I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience by doyinluv(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
The Updated link to the survey is here.....I have 100 completed and still need more responses.If only 2 out of the 100 achieve their weight loss goals/Muscle gain goals,thats cool by me.Please find the link below and contact me once filled.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N5C3SSW

How To Get Bigger Butt In 28 Days / MTN Condoms Flood The Internet / Codeine Now Taken Through The Anus-photo