Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Do You Think Is Missing In Nairaland? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Do You Think Is Missing In Nairaland? (586 Views)

What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. / Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. / Which Modem Do You Think Is The Fastest And Most Relaible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Missing In Nairaland? by omobarBlog(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
when the world most visited site (facebook.com) was launched far back in 2004, it wasn't as interesting as it is now. facebook always get more interesting and entertaining everyday and you find yourself spending more time on that site more than you had wanted to, simply because you find those that you love and you have the privilege of chatting with them live.
Nairaland i had known for years also and i must say this is our Nigerian version of facebook.
But i must say that ever since i get acquainted to Nairaland i had not seen much nor any improvement at all. The colour i must say is annoying and it doesn't make me want to spend more time in here, if not because of the blog i run, trying to get traffic to my blog (http://www.omobar..com) i wouldn't have been here.
Please and please don't get me wrong, Nairaland is very very ok, but what i am saying is that we the "programmers" we can make this forum better and one of the best in the world, by coming together collectively and make some reasonable changes so we can enjoy this forum better....
Facebook makes billions of dollars everyday from just advert alone, but when i went through nairaland's advert rate it was nothing to write home about, i wonder how this forum is even been manage with that little amount of money. Even the so called adverts, are not well placed for viewers to see. i can't remember if i have ever clicked on any advert on this forum.
Well, in a nutshell i would like each and every programmers to make reasonable contributions and to all those who can reach the owner of this great forum to please do, so we can make this forum more interesting for the interest of Nigerians and the world at large.
make your contributions now!
thanks

P.S : this is our own facebook and we can make it better for us all. my blog is just two months old and i can tell you its been wonderful simply because it looks attractive.
check me on : http://www.omobar..com

Re: What Do You Think Is Missing In Nairaland? by Horus(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nairaland need a serious Upgrade

(1) (Reply)

Smartwatches To Hit Nigerian Markets Before Christmas / Snowden Leaks: US And UK 'crack Online Encryption' / What's The Best Network To Use With Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.