Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria (8781 Views)

Traveling To Lagos For Tourist Vist / About Uk Graduation Vist / Vist Enugu! Progress We Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Dawdy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
liar op.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by sobastical: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: @OP is a , Liar

See picture all over the internet

Sho! Oluwa ooo! Why all this nau? Must you put up a lie to get attention@OP Na wa oo, dump OP dump attitude!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: @OP is a , Liar

See picture all over the internet

This is why Oyinbo people hate Nigerians in Diaspora.. angry

The OP na Nama... angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
@op

Berra come defend your story.
If an lie, I can never understand what people gain by making up gist!
Case of PSEUDOLOGIA FANTASTICA
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Naijalastborn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Agbo2: Which of these is your name?

I think the OP is not the one who wrote all this, I think he got it on the net or something... I am very good at stalking, I just did some background research on him.. grin
Check the OP twitter account and see his face... Na Small boi oo
http://twitpic.com/cz6690

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by ronnyfam(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
martin92: How did u even knw the taste of pap ? Sometin tells me dat u made up ur story and u must have at least bin in naija well 2 even knw wat pap means

Bingo!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by opyzy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
@op u are a pathological liar what do take US for, if others are gullible am not!And as a matter fact u have committed a sin of mendacity!
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by mistybravo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
I BEG BRO, YOU FIT HELP ME WITH CANADIAN VISA? cry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

The OP na Nama... angry

I am dying. LWKMGH!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by jimjones: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Donmichaelz: My name is Franklin Adebayo Oluwaseyi,I am a Nigerian born in Canada,I lived all my live there,even though I speak like them,eat like them I still feel like am not one of them.
I came to Nigeria two weeks ago(Abuja to be precise)

I felt something I never felt before and that feeling is Home,It might sound weird for those here in Nigeria but I never felt these way all my life.

First I was welcomed like a Hero and before I knew it my bag was stolen at the airport,as I was driving I saw a guy selling yoghourt and I bought it,lo and behold it was Fake it tasted like PAP.

I went back to Canada two weeks ago,I now know who Nigerians are,what they are like and how the environments are like,am not saying it is all Well but the last two weeks are the best in My life....God bless Nigeria and if you are thinking of going abroad put these in Mind

"No matter how succesful you are abroad always remember Home,you might not get it now but you might Regret you didn't later in life..
With Love from One of your brother in diaspora
Dr Franklin Olaitan

these fuсking attention seeking imbeсiles. smh...why not leave that cybercafe and go figure out where your next meal will come from?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by babycee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow! I am south afican planning to visit Nigeria soon. I hope I will be warmly welcomed aswell, and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I hope I will know the right brand of youghart....

Beautiful family you've got there I must say
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by deols(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Good.

But Abuja doesnt truly represent Nigeria. Beyond the airport(towards gwagwalada and bwari), Abuja itself is a mess.

Nevertheless, there is nothing like home.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Donmichaelz: My name is Franklin Adebayo Oluwaseyi,I am a Nigerian born in Canada,I lived all my live there,even though I speak like them,eat like them I still feel like am not one of them.

I felt something I never felt before and that feeling is Home,It might sound weird for those here in Nigeria but I never felt these way all my life.

First I was welcomed like a Hero and before I knew it my bag was stolen at the airport,as I was driving I saw a guy selling yoghourt and I bought it,lo and behold it was Fake it tasted like PAP.

I went back to Canada two weeks ago,I now know who Nigerians are,what they are like and how the environments are like,am not saying it is all Well but the last two weeks are the best in My life....God bless Nigeria and if you are thinking of going abroad put these in Mind

"No matter how succesful you are abroad always remember Home,you might not get it now but you might Regret you didn't later in life..
Dr Franklin Olaitan

Hw could somebody who came to naija for d first time in his life be driving? undecided undecided undecided
Where did he know?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by babycee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow! I am south afican planning to visit Nigeria soon. I hope I will be warmly welcomed aswell, and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I hope I will know the right brand of youghart....

Beautiful family you've got there I must say.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
jim jones:

these fuсking attention seeking imbeсiles. smh...why not leave that cybercafe and go figure out where your next meal will come from?
My God! Rofl

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by deor03(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
babycee: Wow! I am south afican planning to visit Nigeria soon. I hope I will be warmly welcomed aswell, and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I hope I will know the right brand of youghart....

Beautiful family you've got there I must say.

So many SA here. Obviously someone is inviting you over. You should have fun
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by sage2(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013

Dr Franklin Olaitan

Point of correction. That yoghurt wasn't fake as you claimed, it was just the taste of the brand you bought.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
opyzy: how did u know d yoghourt tasted lyk pap do u take pap in canada or d first food u were served in nigeria waz pap if this is truly ur first visit to naija i bliv u shudnt know how pap tastes lyk...something is fishy.

Lols we've got detectives on NL, see how they are gradually disintegrating this op's story, picking holes on it.

I think NL should start its own investigation unit NIU ( nairaland investigation unit) you bring cases, have discerning eyes look at them and access it's veracity.

OP you've been busted, next time, cook up a more convincing story with no holes in them.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by ignis: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod:
Bros, how is Canada?
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Rhythm(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Beautiful family. Welcome home
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by jydux(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tot I was d only one dat recognised him. Iv seen all dia videos
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by babycee(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow! I am south african planning to visit nigeria very soon. Hopefully I will be warmly welcomed as well and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I also hope I will know the right brand of youghart.....

Beautiful family you have right there
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
fyneboi79: I'm just wondering how you knew the taste of pap since you were born and brought up in canada and visited Nigeria for the first timesha,welldone
Maybe oyinbo PAP dey like yoghourt....
LMAO
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
THIS IS AN IMPOSTOR!
THE CAPTION PICTURE IS THAT OF A REVEREND FAMILY.
THE RESIDENT PASTOR OF HOUSE ON THE ROCK KANO STATE ALONG SIDE HIS FAMILY.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
The OP's location is : Nigeria.
Anyway, as for OP, it is always good to dream, but I blame moderators for posting this on front page.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by 9jafreak: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
[size=16pt]Isn't that one of them AfricanRemix boyz?

Wow, can't belieeve dude dropped two on me man
Congrats bro!
[/size]
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
babycee: Wow! I am south african planning to visit nigeria very soon. Hopefully I will be warmly welcomed as well and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I also hope I will know the right brand of youghart.....

Dont worry love,with me you are safe
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

The OP na Nama... angry

This got me rolling!!!! hahahahaha!!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
babycee: Wow! I am south african planning to visit nigeria very soon. Hopefully I will be warmly welcomed as well and I hope my bag won't be stolen and I also hope I will know the right brand of youghart.....

I hope you have a trustworthy friend who will welcome you at the airport? If No, you better find yourself one. Wish you a safe flight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Nigerian Drug Mule Died Because Staff Thought He Had Ebola / Eid-El-Kabir: Osun Government Announces Free Round-Trip Train Ride From Lagos / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.