Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria (8779 Views)

Traveling To Lagos For Tourist Vist / About Uk Graduation Vist / Vist Enugu! Progress We Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by chucky234(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
I love your sense of appreciation and sincerity, there is no place thats as complete as my naija.
Imagine Coogar and that thin Jennykadry that wears cheap okrika in Australia forming oyinbo yesterday, shame unto devil.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by tellwisdom: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Donmichaelz: My name is Franklin Adebayo Oluwaseyi,I am a Nigerian born in Canada,I lived all my live there,even though I speak like them,eat like them I still feel like am not one of them.
I came to Nigeria two weeks ago(Abuja to be precise)

I felt something I never felt before and that feeling is Home,It might sound weird for those here in Nigeria but I never felt these way all my life.

First I was welcomed like a Hero and before I knew it my bag was stolen at the airport,as I was driving I saw a guy selling yoghourt and I bought it,lo and behold it was Fake it tasted like PAP.

I went back to Canada two weeks ago,I now know who Nigerians are,what they are like and how the environments are like,am not saying it is all Well but the last two weeks are the best in My life....God bless Nigeria and if you are thinking of going abroad put these in Mind

"No matter how succesful you are abroad always remember Home,you might not get it now but you might Regret you didn't later in life..
With Love from One of your brother in diaspora
Dr Franklin Olaitan

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by g4ucom: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Was it only ur bag dey stole? Ur fone unko....
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by imsuboi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cute
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Olaitan! Olaitan!! Olaitan!!!
How can you name those cute kids Zoe and Clint? When we have beurifu yoruba names like Dauda and Ashake.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Ichel: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
We'll setup a committe to investigate whether dis ur visit is not End Time Sign

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by MightyFortress: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Beautiful family u've got there. Did you try out our local foods and drinks? They're superb! Naija aint an easy country, but it has got its sweet sides. Nice move u made. Letting ur kids knw more about where they come from would help them properly define where they wanna go to.. And pray 4 us in this country. We'd like to visit Canada too and feel the way u felt. Just hope they wont steal my slippers there.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

I hope you know that Abuja & Banana Island are not part of Nigeria.. You can never know anything about Nigeria from Abuja and Lagos Island..

For a comprehensive understanding of Nigeria... Visit the following places;

Okija.. In Okija LGA. Tourist attraction includes my shrine..

Lagos Mainland..
Warri..
Port-harcourt..
Ibadan..
Borno State..
Kano..
Upper Iweka..
Onitsha..
Awka..
Owerri..
Ife & Modakeke
Niger Delta villages
e.t.c..

To give your family a perfect understanding of Nigeria, Send them to your Village for 1 month...

If you come back to Nigeria again after that, then you are truly one of us..

Until then

#TheGodsAreWise..

P.S: That your wife make sense die.. No leave her to waka carelessly for Nigeria o!! Boys are still not smiling since 1960..

Ol' boy I don they see people shout ur name for NL now I know why - u git maut die!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by MsPweshy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
cheesy Beautiful family, buh didn't u have any experience with mosquitoes? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by emmadejust(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
mtcheeeww...... hope say u no miss road go enter their hand,and the ice cream taste u notice may be Because ur mama no feed u wit original akamu..next time try buy egg roll use eat aaamm
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by fyneboi79(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm just wondering how you knew the taste of pap since you were born and brought up in canada and visited Nigeria for the first timesha,welldone
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
i apolgise on behalf of those that stole ur luggage.n for yorgurt,i guess its our normal naija yorgurt,mayb it tas
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by deor03(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
@OP is a , Liar

See picture all over the internet

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by ladygogo: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: @OP is a , Liar

Ovoko!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Why not tell the good part u enjoyed in 9ja and not just the bad undecided

Give examples like u gave about ur stolen lugggage and our fan yoghurt
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by 50calibre(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
So the OP is a liar?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by NosaHenry(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Donmichaelz: My name is Franklin Adebayo Oluwaseyi,I am a Nigerian born in Canada,I lived all my live there,even though I speak like them,eat like them I still feel like am not one of them.
I came to Nigeria two weeks ago(Abuja to be precise)

I felt something I never felt before and that feeling is Home,It might sound weird for those here in Nigeria but I never felt these way all my life.

First I was welcomed like a Hero and before I knew it my bag was stolen at the airport,as I was driving I saw a guy selling yoghourt and I bought it,lo and behold it was Fake it tasted like PAP.

I went back to Canada two weeks ago,I now know who Nigerians are,what they are like and how the environments are like,am not saying it is all Well but the last two weeks are the best in My life....God bless Nigeria and if you are thinking of going abroad put these in Mind

"No matter how succesful you are abroad always remember Home,you might not get it now but you might Regret you didn't later in life..
With Love from One of your brother in diaspora
Dr Franklin Olaitan

How can you visit Nigeria two weeks ago and went back to Canada two weeks ago. Dude talk lie with respect

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
kpele,i know you grew up in canada,that's what we face here in 9ja,i hope you visited aso rock
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Aizebioje(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Agbo2: Which of these is your name?

lolz. Tot I was the only one that picked up on that.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow!! Your wife is cute! Nice family you've got there.
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by opyzy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Donmichaelz: I saw a guy selling yoghourt and I bought it,lo and behold it was Fake it tasted like PAP
how did u know d yoghourt tasted lyk pap do u take pap in canada or d first food u were served in nigeria waz pap if this is truly ur first visit to naija i bliv u shudnt know how pap tastes lyk...something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by mascot87(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am I the only one seeing that "This topic is locked "
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by GoldCircle: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
somehow I don't believe this guy! He sounds to me a liar!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by sobastical: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Beautiful family, and please when next you're visiting naija please do some research before coming oo... Thanks for visiting sir!
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
dem be lock this thread now now
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by beebop(f): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
LOLLL mugus believing this cock and bull tale.

From the Naija English to the razz poster name, I could tell our fella is a local champion of Abakaliki.

abeg shift.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by yorke1: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lies!!! The OP has been busted.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by ReubenAbati: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
@op so you be liar?

Even your gramma construction reeks of fuckery!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
martin92: How did u even knw the taste of pap ? Sometin tells me dat u made up ur story and u must have at least bin in naija well 2 even knw wat pap means
Of course there is pap outside the country though more expensive.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by dridowu: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
@op, sori i really felt that ur little pain but we are to such way in 9ja
Re: A Nairalander And His Family's First Vist To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
deor03: @OP is a , Liar

So the prick is a liar.

I kind of sense it with his poor sentence construction and grammar. I was wondering how someone who claims to be a "Dr." from Canada could write so poorly.

The OP is an eunuch for getting me hyped for no reason!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Share Your Experience: The Longest Journey You've Ever Made. / Ibb's Crib In Minna Is An Architectural Masterpiece! (or so I tot): See Pics! / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.