Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage (1088 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by Rockers4l: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Senator Ahmad Sani Yerima, representing
Zamfara West Senatorial District at the
National Assembly has publicly come out to
defend his position on the child marriage
act.
Senator Yerima has been at the receiving
end of harsh criticisms by angry Nigerians
for kicking against section 29 (a) of the
proposed constitutional amendment, which
states that a Nigerian girl can only qualify
for marriage when she is at least 18 years
old. He claimed that the provision
contradicts Islamic law.
Channels Television recently
caught up with the Senator who
publicly defended his views on
child marriage.
The Senator revealed that he has 28
children and one of his daughters who is
now 16 would be given out in marriage on
September 6, 2013.

Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by mgbeketoto: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well done sir!
At least you practice what you preach! kiss
Unlike your DO AS I SAY, and NOT AS I DO CHRISTIAN-NUISANCE counter-parts! kiss
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2013
This is just absurd! This man is a mad man!
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On Aug 28, 2013
That's goooooood!

But when the little girl start having fistula issues, dont accuse God, dont say it's God will and don't say it's one of the price to pay as a believer. May God help you.

And sir, a 16 years old girl of yours is older and more mature than a 13 years old girl you married sometimes ago.
Again, its your life, your child and your choice.

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2013
One man, 28 children! That tells a lot when they earn more than Obama.

28. Kids, who cares if I give some out by 16yrs.

Wicked ppl

1 Like

Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by EfemenaXY: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Well, that's easy for him to do. He's not the one being carted of like a piece of furniture to endure the brunt of an underaged marriage.

I bet his daughter who's on the receiving end of this union hasn't got a choice nor any say in the matter.
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2013
She may not have VVF, but she's a baby upstairs!
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by EfemenaXY: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2013
^^ True.
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by mcfynest(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2013
mgbeketoto: Well done sir!
At least you practice what you preach! kiss
Unlike your DO AS I SAY, and NOT AS I DO CHRISTIAN-NUISANCE counter-parts! kiss

must we use every opportunity we have to bash one another's religion or tribe

anyway.....i have this pix

Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
28 children!
No wonder.
And the circle continues.
The man no de tire for bleeping?
Opium of the masses
Re: Am Giving Away My 16 Years Old Daughter's Hand In Marriage by mysticgal(f): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2013
greatgod2012: That's goooooood!

But when the little girl start having fistula issues, dont accuse God, dont say it's God will and don't say it's one of the price to pay as a believer. May God help you.

And sir, a 16 years old girl of yours is older and more mature than a 13 years old girl you married sometimes
ago.
Again, its your life, your child and your choice.

that is if he knows what fistula meansundecided

(1) (Reply)

I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / Breeding Houses For Homosexuality- Parents Be Advised! / Is It Proper To Be In The Same Profession With Your Spouse??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.