Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Thread For First Son Of The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For First Son Of The Family (1080 Views)

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / A Conflict Btw A Father And His First Son...advice Needed.. / First Son Named After Wife's First Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For First Son Of The Family by msmon(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2014
This thread is opened for the first son of the family.

Let's share the experience of being the first son, what it demands and the expectations.

How can you play your role as first son within the family.

I'm sure a lot of questions will be asked on this thread, and experience will be shared.
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Its not easy being the first son o! Like i lead the game hunt and crack the most nuts! I also have to protect the young ones from wild animal attack. angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by Jennydoris(f): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Its not easy being the first son o! Like i lead the game hunt and crack the most nuts! I also have to protect the young ones from wild animal attack. angry

From Wild Animal attack... shocked. Do you live in the bush tongue or is there any other meaning to 'Wild Animal'?
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Jennydoris:

From Wild Animal attack... shocked. Do you live in the bush tongue or is there any other meaning to 'Wild Animal'?
This is bigotry against we cavemen and forest dwellers grin Appologise now before i invite seun for you wink

Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by saintneo(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

This is bigotry against we cavemen and forest dwellers grin Appologise now before i invite seun for you wink

Now I know. Was your dickdastardly username banned?

Hanna-Babera cartoon lover.
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by dechandel(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
I am waiting for the 1st daughters thread
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by Jennydoris(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Ok na... Am waiting tongue
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by pamcode(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2014
well am the first son and i also double as the firstborn and it crazy at times with parents always expecting you to do most things and set good examples all the time.The one thats get me crazy is when my mum asks my younger bro to do something and he refuses and then tell my mother to send me instead the funny thing is she would do just that and when i complain all hell will be let loose;>;>
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by Ranchhoddas: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2014
I'll comment when i have something reasonable to contribute.
Re: Thread For First Son Of The Family by dein77(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
You be people ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Woman Jumped Off A Building Over Cheating - Busted / God Help My Country Nigeria. / What Happens When Your Girlfriend's Relatives Or Friends Don't Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.