Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423130 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by qhieu92: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
gioneerp2:
here you go, direct download link for Walton Primo F2 stock rom which is awesomely compatible with Gionee P2. Installation instructions available in the word file included in the rar archive.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/
terzpsp1k1jw8a2/F2_firmware.rar

Is there room for p2?

I can not install it? ... Is this ... download it ... unrar all rar files in (do not change position) and updated by flash?

and Please send me stock p2 room. I deleted one of the default applications that do not back up...

Tks bro smiley
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ollyboy900(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Does this phone have email push? And if no, can it be downloaded? SOMEONE ANSWER PLS!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Anoneism:
Thanks alot. my phone isn't rooted for now. please is there no other means for non rooted phone?
dnt knw 4nw coz i dnt av an android fone wit me rit nw, wen i gets anoda fone i wil practicalize it den feed u back.
Somebody else can help anyway...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
gioneerp2:
here you go, direct download link for Walton Primo F2 stock rom which is awesomely compatible with Gionee P2. Installation instructions available in the word file included in the rar archive.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/
terzpsp1k1jw8a2/F2_firmware.rar

i downloaded it then un-rar all the rar files there and place them in the right folders,but after i load download agent,i clicked scatter files but it didnt show any scatter files it only show a folder named android,so i opened sofware folder and i saw MT6572 scatter file instead of MT6577 but i opened it like that then clicked on firmware upgrade and pluged phone without battery but it didn't show my phone model under,i leave it for about ten minutes may it will load it so that i can click download but it didn't.
so what's the solution now?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by qhieu92: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please send me CWM Gionee p2 ... update by unclemobile ... tks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
ollyboy900: Does this phone have email push? And if no, can it be downloaded? SOMEONE ANSWER PLS!!

this is a weird question.... several email apps can be downloaded from the playstore...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chatom143: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just subscribed for airtel BB plan on my P2 now and l have been given 1G but my phone refused to browse, please l need help on how to make it works, Thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
seunlayi: [size=20pt]Pls, can this fone be used as a modem? How? And let me know if there is any software for this fone like pc suite[/size]
you don't require pc suite to use android as modem. With Wi Fi Hotspot, you can use it as modem anytime.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
seunlayi: [size=20pt]Pls, can this fone be used as a modem? How? And let me know if there is any software for this fone like pc suite[/size]
you don't require pc suite to use android as modem. With Wi Fi Hotspot, you can use it as modem anytime. Just on the phone's Hotspot and use your laptop or any gadget wifi to search for it & connection.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
prezel Thomas: plz guys my p2 lags like hell.wen i play large games it lags and force close.i guess diz is due to shortage of ram.plz help
disable those useless follow come app you don't need also try to no kind of app u open b4 running your game, any 512 ram will lag if don't manage the ram well, using some ram hungry app like Next launcher, dx toolbox etc is detrimental!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
chatom143: I just subscribed for airtel BB plan on my P2 now and l have been given 1G but my phone refused to browse, please l need help on how to make it works, Thanks.
do you use to browse b4? If yes use N100 subscribe for 10mb, if no go to access point & put in apn= Internet.ng.zain.com

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by gioneerp2: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
mychelyte:

i downloaded it then un-rar all the rar files there and place them in the right folders,but after i load download agent,i clicked scatter files but it didnt show any scatter files it only show a folder named android,so i opened sofware folder and i saw MT6572 scatter file instead of MT6577 but i opened it like that then clicked on firmware upgrade and pluged phone without battery but it didn't show my phone model under,i leave it for about ten minutes may it will load it so that i can click download but it didn't.
so what's the solution now?

yes, the scatter file was updated after the instructions were written so the number varies but it'll work just fine.

The reason it isn't working is the driver installation didn't go well and SP Tools isn't detecting your phone. Manually install the VCOM driver provided there using this method - droidchina.com/forum/Thread-How-to-install-MTK-USB-driver-manually-on-Windows

Hopefully this will solve your issues. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
sad How can I install CWM on my GP2 without pc?.. I couldn't find the link to download the recovery.img nd other files needed to install it wit mobile uncle on the GP2 development thread..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Goahead(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls gurus in the house i mistakenly deleted my follow come extender, and i try installing flash share and it could not installed.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lekmight1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
has any1 played gta vicecity on dis phone smoothly
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chatom143: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
evergreen247: do you use to browse b4? If yes use N100 subscribe for 10mb, if no go to access point & put in apn= Internet.ng.zain.com

No, is a new phone, l have done that and is still not working.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Goahead: Pls gurus in house i mistakenly deleted my follow come extender, and i try installing flash share and it could not installed.

I guess you meant the Gionee Xender app..

I made the same mistake too.. And couldn't get it back.. But u can install the Xender again instead of flash share.. The link should be in the last 2 pages of this thread or so.. Posted by marcjoe.. Just download and install smiley
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Anthony3850(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
benjeeade:
perfectly working, I'm gotting it daily on my two mtn
note: is only working on mtn network only. send "gionee pioneer p2" to 131. you can get up to 1GB if you are not using it
lol ....gotting..??
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Goahead(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Warlord3000:

I guess you meant the Gionee Xender app..

I made the same mistake too.. And couldn't get it back.. But u can install the Xender again instead of flash share.. The link should be in the last 2 pages of this thread or so.. Posted by marcjoe.. Just download and install smiley
thank u very much sir.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by twicenoni(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bhepizzle: @αηтнσηу .... кιι кєувσαʀɗ ɗιɗ ιт......уσυʀ ʀιgнт, ѕσʀʀу ƒσʀ ɗσυвтιηg уσυ grin

Bro pls I need the real settings that will make my font display look like yours. Tho have downloaded the kii keyboard but my font style no be like ur own
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
chatom143:

No, is a new phone, l have done that and is still not working.
Are you sure you have done this....
Go to Settings> More> Mobile
Networks> Access point names>
Airtel NG, and make sure the APN
is set as internet.ng.zain.com, if it persists sub for 10mb.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
JUST UPGRADED TO Gionee ELIFE 3

I SOLD MY Gionee P2 @#16,000K.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Zface(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
wink
Stancity: JUST UPGRADED TO Gionee ELIFE 3

too much money wink

too much money
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by just2endowed: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2013

pls how much you get it and where did you get it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Niscolinx: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Niscolinx: recently my sis bot d p5 nd it is rily awesm nd i wnt to buy it too bt i dnt knw weda dis p2 pass am can u pls clear me a little bit on hw p2 performs cuz it sims as if u av used p5
Note: i kw many people av askd d similar question bt cn u jst clear me on d internet, gaming, and fluidility
pls sm1 shud answer me coz i really nid 1 of dem ryt nw
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2013
nani.666:

this is a weird question.... several email apps can be downloaded from the playstore...
mention some
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 5:02am On Nov 04, 2013
chatom143: I just subscribed for airtel BB plan on my P2 now and l have been given 1G but my phone refused to browse, please l need help on how to make it works, Thanks.
bb plans dont work on androids any longer,the apn has bn blockd.subscribe 4 10mb nd use d apn dat guy gave u or try anoda ntwrk to cnfirm
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Niscolinx: pls sm1 shud answer me coz i really nid 1 of dem ryt nw
its like no1 to sincerely answer this, anyway, i'm waitin 4 d best reply,coz i nid one of dis phone
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Neduzze5(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
mention some

Download this one

https:///1EfXi7hU
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:06am On Nov 04, 2013
@Niscolinx, hope d TP5 doesnt lag while browsing,aw much can it install apps, wen playin games like fifa14 and odas, wats d experience?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Niscolinx: pls sm1 shud answer me coz i really nid 1 of dem ryt nw
d body build nd hardware/software had bn claimd to b beta dan p5
nd 4rm anoda perspective, compare both threads.
nd besides,p5 az bn said 2 b just an upgrade of p3 only dats it's running on 4.2
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Neduzze5(m): 5:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Tecno P5 discussion group on whatsapp is now
available.

Add 07014726315!

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.