Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423155 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
I have Pes 2012....so,just copy it to obb folder alone...
Let's see how it goes!
ok I will try it nw and get back to u
NB:it was sent to me from a frnd tru gioneexender
just try it now and it just dey load without opening the game..........it stuck at loading bro
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
hadedayor10:
just try it now and it just dey load without opening the game..........it stuck at loading bro
a friend sent it to me too.... Is your phone rooted?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
a friend sent it to me too.... Is your phone rooted?
yeap.......
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
gadoonline:

here are the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/fttw59mld0bsfru/Framaroot-1.6.0.apk

i just root my phone with dis method...tanxx 2 everyone dat contributed..

my next question is hw do i do cwm recovery? and also hw to install rom on dis device.. whicj rom is good on dis device?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
hadedayor10:
yeap.......
It should work... What is the data file... I mean how large is it.. Mine is 174mb...is your Pes 2012?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
kunlex445:

i just root my phone with dis method...tanxx 2 everyone dat contributed..

my next question is hw do i do cwm recovery? and also hw to install rom on dis device.. whicj rom is good on dis device?
Check from page 160 to here to found out about cmw and check three to four pages back for the roms that works.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
It should work... What is the data file... I mean how large is it.. Mine is 174mb...is your Pes 2012?
mine not up to that ooooo.......fink around 26mb
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
@4peace & co, please how is music sound quality using earphones in this f2 rom, it is awful with stock rom, close to nothing. That is one thing that is bad with p2, I don't know if you notice it or is it peculiar to mine. Please Help me check it and give me feedback
Btw, I have reason to root my phone now. Thanks to you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR, 20 For YOU.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
Check from page 160 to here to found out about cmw and check three to four pages back for the roms that works.

Tanxx bro....i will do dat nw
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
GTA SANANDREAS works on xolomix custom rom.
I'll try it on the untouched jellybean rom later.......
BTW: HAPPY NEW YEAR smiley

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nascimento(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
good day frnds. how can i get the screen and touch of gionee p2?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
hadedayor10:
mine not up to that ooooo.......fink around 26mb
The data file should be more than that... Check that your friend's folders... I mean obb folder to see how he did it!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Olamyyde(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Godvilla: GTA SANANDREAS works on xolomix custom rom.
I'll try it on the untouched jellybean rom later.......
BTW: HAPPY NEW YEAR smiley
At last, good news

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
The data file should be more than that... Check that your friend's folders... I mean obb folder to see how he did it!
OK.......I will check it buh I heard the pes12 file should b two files 1.SD file dat is in zip format and pes12 apk file.......It is pes12 apk I have here...... u have any idea about this bro
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by codedflowz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guys Help oh

codedflowz: MarcJoe please help

I use Mtn network

whenever I wanna download new apps or update existing ones
It just keep showing "downloading".

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
hadedayor10:
OK.......I will check it buh I heard the pes12 file should b two files 1.SD file dat is in zip format and pes12 apk file.......It is pes12 apk I have here...... u have any idea about this bro
Nope. Mine is obb.
Mine is just one file...
@codedflowz, switch to 3g...if it doesn't work. Try another network!

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
hadedayor10:
make sure your connected to the internet at your first lunch of the game. and make sure play store is open.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Codedboy95: I will upload the default 1 for you tomorrow

thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
4peace:

Lolz

Just restored your stock ROM if touch is so important

the 3g switching feature on untouched jellybean rom won't make me do that wink
4peace:

Lolz

Just restored your stock ROM if touch is so important

the 3g switching feature on untouched jellybean rom won't make me do that
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by khaynoni(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Almuhsin: go to ur play store and download Amazing Flash light. It works in background and on lockscreen. B4 that,goto settings in ur Google Play app>then tick 'Auto add widgets of new apps on homescreen'. That will enable u to switch on the torch from ur homescreen.

thanks boss
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dgunnerz:
Nope. Mine is obb.
Mine is just one file...
@codedflowz, switch to 3g...if it doesn't work. Try another network!
thanks a bunch bro......ur really appreciated will give it a shot now
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hadedayor10(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Talktrue2:
make sure your connected to the internet at your first lunch of the game. and make sure play store is open.
thanks a bunch bro.......will try it out
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014

[b]NEW PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer APK OBB
DATA 1.0.5 Modded Season 13 14
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: PES 2012 ? the unrivalled football experience on the Android platform!
Live the PES 2012 experience with your friends in the most connected edition of the best football game on smartphones!
With two brand new games modes and full social networks integration: you will never play alone again.
DISCOVER THE BRAND NEW SUPER
CHALLENGE MODE
Build your very own dream-team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league. Want Ronaldo in your team? In PES 2012 you can!
VICTORY IS SWEETER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR RIVAL
Defy your friends by downloading their Super Challenge teams online to play against on your phone and post the score on your Facebook to claim bragging rights.
FOOTBALL GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST
With an improved AI and goalkeepers behaviours, you will soon find out why expensive players are worth every penny
with dedicated high-end animations and a complete set of stats.
DIVE INTO THE FIELD IN COMPLETE
IMMERSION
With added crowd jeers and cheers, all new stadium, official UEFA Champions league? and Europa League?, Liga BBVA,
Ligue 1 and much, much more!
DID YOU JUST SAY MORE?
With a flurry of content such classic national teams, 24 different balls, 6 varied environmental combinations such as rain and snow, exhibition mode and 3
different controls configurations:
tinkering the perfect setup will never have been so fun.
YOU WILL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN
Two special modes dedicated for these moments when you just have a few minutes to kill, in Quick Play you'll be kicking in less than a minute, and in the brand new Free Kick Challenge you'll be
able to surpass your shooting skills with effects and touchscreen accuracy!
Xperia PLAY optimized
What's in this version: MOD - Season 13-14, THX by Andersoni
- All licensed leagues, update Komad leagues and form the new season.
- All teams licensed update forms.
- Added RPL, the FNL, the FDA, the
Bundesliga.
- Compositions as 27.07.2013
Unlock Copa Santander Libertadores...
Copy "appdata.i3d" to sdcard/Android/data/com.konami.pes2012/files and replace existing or buy by Freedom
Instructions:
1.Install the APK
2.Copy com.konami.pes2012 folder to sdcard/Android/obb/
3.Launch the Game
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
pes13 is slow on this new ROM but its playable. hoping for more switer ROM.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Fred4life(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
PLS GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HE I HAVE BRICKED MY GIONEE P2 WHEN FLASHING WIT D UNTOUCH ROM.......PLS HELP D PHONE KIP HANGING ON GIONEE SMART PHONE
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Fred4life: PLS GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HE I HAVE BRICKED MY GIONEE P2 WHEN FLASHING WIT D UNTOUCH ROM.......PLS HELP D PHONE KIP HANGING ON GIONEE SMART PHONE
HOW DID IT HAPPEN... RESTORE YOUR BACKUP FIRST WITH YOUR Cwm!

Talktrue2: pes13 is slow on this new ROM but its playable. hoping for more switer ROM.
My Pes 2012 is cool on it....
Can't wait to test another rom.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Antonee(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Please i want to root my fone and i dnt want my phone to get bricked cos i hv bricked it before and i dnt want to make d same mistake.wat wil i do plzzz?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Shalome(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
abeg pls give, step by step detailed instruction on how to flash into d untouched ROM, plz na
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Shalomé: abeg pls give, step by step detailed instruction on how to flash into d untouched ROM, plz na
Abel check few pages back for Walton primo forum link...

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.