Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423147 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
4peace:

From pix

Show ram after installed 40+ apps
3g on sim2
I will not go back to stock ROM again
what's the capacity of your m card?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Fred4life(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Dgunnerz:
HOW DID IT HAPPEN... RESTORE YOUR BACKUP FIRST WITH YOUR Cwm!

I HV RESTORED MY BACKUP STILL NO HOPE ........PLSSSS HELP ME
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Speedy33(m): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2014
pls guys my play store not downloading or updating apps have tried all known tricks clearing cache installing latest store even restoring to factory setting and even installing latest Google services and still no dice help guys
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Fred4life(m): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Fred4life: I HV RESTORED MY BACKUP STILL NO HOPE ........PLSSSS HELP ME
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Fred4life(m): 1:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Fred4life: PLS GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HE I HAVE BRICKED MY GIONEE P2 WHEN FLASHING WIT D UNTOUCH ROM.......PLS HELP D PHONE KIP HANGING ON GIONEE SMART PHONE
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Olamyyde(m): 2:07am On Jan 03, 2014
That xolomix ROM didn't work on my p2. See how fear wan catch me when I tried restoring nandroid backup and cwm said md5 mismatch. I will stick to ram tweaks for now.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Is Gionee P2 available in ibadan?If Yes aw much is it and where can i get it??..
Tanks in advance..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Godvilla:

[b]NEW PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer APK OBB
DATA 1.0.5 Modded Season 13 14
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: PES 2012 ? the unrivalled football experience on the Android platform!
Live the PES 2012 experience with your friends in the most connected edition of the best football game on smartphones!
With two brand new games modes and full social networks integration: you will never play alone again.
DISCOVER THE BRAND NEW SUPER
CHALLENGE MODE
Build your very own dream-team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league. Want Ronaldo in your team? In PES 2012 you can!
VICTORY IS SWEETER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR RIVAL
Defy your friends by downloading their Super Challenge teams online to play against on your phone and post the score on your Facebook to claim bragging rights.
FOOTBALL GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST
With an improved AI and goalkeepers behaviours, you will soon find out why expensive players are worth every penny
with dedicated high-end animations and a complete set of stats.
DIVE INTO THE FIELD IN COMPLETE
IMMERSION
With added crowd jeers and cheers, all new stadium, official UEFA Champions league? and Europa League?, Liga BBVA,
Ligue 1 and much, much more!
DID YOU JUST SAY MORE?
With a flurry of content such classic national teams, 24 different balls, 6 varied environmental combinations such as rain and snow, exhibition mode and 3
different controls configurations:
tinkering the perfect setup will never have been so fun.
YOU WILL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN
Two special modes dedicated for these moments when you just have a few minutes to kill, in Quick Play you'll be kicking in less than a minute, and in the brand new Free Kick Challenge you'll be
able to surpass your shooting skills with effects and touchscreen accuracy!
Xperia PLAY optimized
What's in this version: MOD - Season 13-14, THX by Andersoni
- All licensed leagues, update Komad leagues and form the new season.
- All teams licensed update forms.
- Added RPL, the FNL, the FDA, the
Bundesliga.
- Compositions as 27.07.2013
Unlock Copa Santander Libertadores...
Copy "appdata.i3d" to sdcard/Android/data/com.konami.pes2012/files and replace existing or buy by Freedom
Instructions:
1.Install the APK
2.Copy com.konami.pes2012 folder to sdcard/Android/obb/
3.Launch the Game
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
thanks but what is the size of the game
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Auseayo(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
hi guys
pls i nid games for my gp2,any 1 dat stay @ lag nd iz ready 2 share wit me shuld pls reply
tanks in advance
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 4peace(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Mckandre: what's the capacity of your m card?

32gb
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Fred4life: I HV RESTORED MY BACKUP STILL NO HOPE ........PLSSSS HELP ME
Your backup should have worked. I also bricked mine when flashing the untouched rom. But my back-up came back.. I guess, I will leave this to the gurus in the hood!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by CODEEATER(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Fred4life: PLS GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HE I HAVE BRICKED MY GIONEE P2 WHEN FLASHING WIT D UNTOUCH ROM.......PLS HELP D PHONE KIP HANGING ON GIONEE SMART PHONE
at least m nt d only one
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Godvilla: Big mistake bro, next tym follow instructions.
open framaroot and unroot ur phone.
restart ur fone and root it over again but this tym around, select SuperSU instead of SuperUser .
Click on boromir and reboot ur device
alryt,tanks.do i need to delete d framaroot i have then download anoda 1 to carryout the procedure or i can still follow the process wt d current one?
or cn u tell me the page d instructions are?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2014
CODE-EATER:
at least m nt d only one
may guys dont follow the correct procedure.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Speedy33: pls guys my play store not downloading or updating apps have tried all known tricks clearing cache installing latest store even restoring to factory setting and even installing latest Google services and still no dice help guys

i hav a similar problem,mine will show
Installing...... but the installation wont start at all
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2014
kunlex445:

download root checker to knw if ur phone is root or not
thanks dude, cn u provide link plsss
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
khaynoni:
f2 untouched jellybean
pls can any1 give d procedures?nd i hope it wont require d use of pc.
pls kindly include how to backup b4 flashing also.
pls let both procedures be detailed to enhance understanding an to prevent bricking.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2014
4peace:

32gb
well, it depends on the storage load
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
4peace:

32gb
Bro and again, I would like to see the screenshots of the rom as in background activities(dail pad, messaging, settings, themes),if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2014
godvilla pls drop the procedure for flashing untouched rom to avoid bricking.i.e getting stop at boot logo.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Dgunnerz:
HOW DID IT HAPPEN... RESTORE YOUR BACKUP FIRST WITH YOUR Cwm!

My Pes 2012 is cool on it....
Can't wait to test another rom.

my pes 2012 is also cool on it. pes 2013 emulator for PSP is also working fine now. this phone can be compaired to techno p5
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by CODEEATER(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2014
I think m jst going to download stuck rom n flash via spflashtool,if dat dsnt work this crap goes in d trash can
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talktrue2: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2014
CODE-EATER:
I think m jst going to download stuck rom n flash via spflashtool,if dat dsnt work this crap goes in d trash can

flash tru spflaalsh too. have faith it will work and it will
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Talktrue2:

my pes 2012 is also cool on it. pes 2013 emulator for PSP is also working fine now. this phone can be compaired to techno p5
why are you saying it as if p5 was better than this phone
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
thank you guys I installed the untouched jelly bean ROM and it was easy and cool, no lags, 3g on both sim everything is just fine and great sound output

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 4peace(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Mckandre: Bro and again, I would like to see the screenshots of the rom as in background activities(dail pad, messaging, settings, themes),if you don't mind

sorry bro i dont have time for that
i posted one screenshot b4,check it out
and if you dont believe just stick to your stock Rom,the link to the Rom is there and check whatever you want to check there.

Btw what load on SDcard have to do with ram
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bright De Gea: thank you guys I installed the untouched jelly bean ROM and it was easy and cool, no lags, 3g on both sim everything is just fine and great sound output
pls which procedure did you use to flash the untouched rom
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by BrightDeGea(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
chidoo4luv: pls which procedure did you use to flash the untouched rom
check previous page, there's a link there that states the procedure
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls how much can I get a 16gig memory card
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Fred4life(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
CODE-EATER:
at least m nt d only one

I THINK U ARE THE ONLY ONE NW........because MY FONE IS BAK N BETA WIT D UNTOUCH ROM .......

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mhyke: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bright De Gea: thank you guys I installed the untouched jelly bean ROM and it was easy and cool, no lags, 3g on both sim everything is just fine and great sound output
procedures plsssss...couldnt find it on the previous page
wat is d size of the Rom file, is ur phone rooted?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fred4life:

I THINK U ARE THE ONLY ONE NW........because MY FONE IS BAK N BETA WIT D UNTOUCH ROM .......
How do u screenshot?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.