Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime (18295 Views)

Countdown To US Military Strike On Syria: Assad’s Chemicals Killed 1,429 Syrians / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official / Aljazeera English- American War Movies Are Military Propoganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Pita99(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
No, I don't

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by trolling(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
aint nothing we can do about it,its all in prophesy...we know Iran will intervene,we know America would attack Iran ,we know Iran would send that fiery serpent against Israel,its all in prophecy...according to prophesy by Daniel America will loose that war against Iran will will lead to the demise of the petrodollar
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Horus: I don't support this aggression from America against Syria, this is going to get messy

I think the US is on point on this call. The consequences of the US standing down after what Asad did to his own people would be more dire. It would give other rogue and beligerent regimes around the world the impetus to deploy such weapons against percieved enemies.

This is gonna be unlike Iraq or Afghanistan. There would be no boots on ground, just ariel strikes at some military infrastructure to reduce Asad's capability.

People like Asad are the reason why I still insist Mubarak is a patriot!! He didn't burn his country just to maintain his grip on power.

I feel people calling for the US not to act are only doing so just to sound politically correct. I mean, why should a whole country burn just for the selfish interest of ONE MAN It simply doesn't make any sense.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by trent9002(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Does the world do nothing? Assad used chemical weapons. He has to be punished. One of the disadvantages of being a world power is doing the world's dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
I do NOT support any exercise that will lead to the death of even 1 more person in Syria. Enough is Enough.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
On UN mandate we stand.

But if the war begin I am sure Nigeria is protected. I mean what else is opc doing with the amala bombs they have?

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by rozayx5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ horus,serious pics you got there shocked shocked
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by judedwriter(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't support america's strike on syria; it only lead to more violence in the middle east. Whether we like it or not, dis syrian crisis will lead to WW 111! D next few years will witness oceans of blood in d middle east!
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by danot1030: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
ANYTIN DAT WILL STOP D INSTRUMENT OF MASS DISTRUCTION N ISLAMIC TERRORISM AROUND WORLD, YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I SUPPORT, WELCOM D FALL OF SYRIA N A PLUS 2 WAR AGAINST ISLAMIC TERROSM. if u ar against u go n join syria 2 fight america. YES!

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Horus(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
trent9002: Does the world do nothing? Assad used chemical weapons. He has to be punished. One of the disadvantages of being a world power is doing the world's dirty jobs.

Why this hypocrisy?. America used chemical weapons in Vietnam, and if we follow your "logic" then America has to be punished.
86 million liters of Agent Orange were sprayed on Vietnam

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yes, I support USA strategic and limited attack on Assad’s government.

I read a lot of comments/blogs on this issue, some people especially Muslim portray USA as the Devil and Assad and Iran as Angels, but you all have forgotten how this war started..... . Click the link below.

http://www.ynaija.com/thanks-washington-post-9-questions-you-were-too-embarrased-to-ask-about-the-syrian-war-answered/

Some sentimental /myopic people claim the US control the Syrian rebels, but after reading/clicking the link you will realize that Assad and the Syrian rebels are like two DEVILS.

I remember some Muslims blaming the USA for sponsoring the protest that lead to the removal of Mubarak, nw they blame them for the removal of the Muslim Brotherhood. HABA!!! Which 1 are we going to blame on the Egyptian people??
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by trolling(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
trent9002: Does the world do nothing? Assad used chemical weapons. He has to be punished. One of the disadvantages of being a world power is doing the world's dirty jobs.
abeg no dey watch CNN, cause all you are given is propaganda,remember CNN told you that Iraq had WMD as a reason to invade Iraq,this time around the liar they are giving you is chemical weapon to use to invade Syria and topple Assad's regime, we know the reason why America wants to invade Syria,chemical weapon is just their excuse this time around, false flag operations is what US uses to achieve its diabolical aggression

5 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by samuelfemo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: I support it100%.

Se you don't want the world to end ni. grin

These are prophecies being fulfilled.

Make America attack, Russia retaliate, everything turn to yam-pepper, scatter, scatter. lol

Seriously, if that happens, we are in for a showdown.

"I see the Son of man coming in the cloud of heaven..."

Come Lord Jesus! smiley
well
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by ddippset(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
trolling: abeg no dey watch CNN, cause all you are given is propaganda
dont mind him. as if he was there when assad was spraying the chemicals.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by musb92yahooco: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Obama u again

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by ddippset(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
america na agbaya. na for syria hand they get power. make they try russia now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by ALISMILE(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
christiaaaaanity! How is this religion a religion of peace. Why do u hate muslims and their religion sooooo much. Why is it too dificut for u to leave muslims alone and religion. Y is it toohard for u to wait for UN report. Is it that they no longer have confidence in UN.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by rash47(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
I totally don't support this oppression of man by fellow man. I can c the aggression backfiring,obama will surely regret it

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by trolling(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
jude d writer: I don't support america's strike on syria; it only lead to more violence in the middle east. Whether we like it or not, dis syrian crisis will lead to WW 111! D next few years will witness oceans of blood in d middle east!
abeg no dey watch CNN, cause all you are given is propaganda,remember CNN told you that Iraq had WMD as a reason to invade Iraq,this time around the liar they are giving you is chemical weapon to use to invade Syria and topple Assad's regime, we know the reason why America wants to invade Syria,chemical weapon is just their excuse this time around, false flag operations is what US uses to achieve its diabolical aggression
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by danot1030: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
@frosbel: U amaze me, u talkin of lives bin lost in 1000's in d war n talkin of peac. ar u deceivd 2 blivin dat d weapon of mass distructn inventd by those islamic monsters is 4 defenc or peac, av u tot of 1,000,000's dat wil be lost if alwd?
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Majority of Americans doesn't want the US to intervene but the few war mongers in America who are in control of the media wont let their voices to be heard.

Don't rejoice for because America claims they are intervening because everyone will feel the effect of this war if it escalates.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by iamdsam: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't support this. This will only cause more unrest in the surrounding countries. Prophet T.B. Joshua has prophesied this and it seems it coming to pass. The U.S. should rethink their step. This won't stop the crisis in Syria
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
frosbel: We all know that the old boys club are up to it again, oh yeah, same reason - chemical weapons usage by the Syrian regime to destroy thousands of their citizens , this is despite no conclusive evidence and incomplete investigation by the UN.

My take is this, the Americans and their boys are wrong again on this one, just like they were wrong on Libya and Iraq which after the US involvement , are now largely dysfunctional , divided and chaotic countries, thanks to the civilised western involvement.

Anyway, I want to know if you support this aggression from America against Syria or vice versa.

Like if you are against the US bully of A or forever don't like.

Peace.

I support a punishment to Assad and his associates.

What I don't support is wasting my tax dollars in terms of ammunitions on levelling Syria.

I believe that what shoudl be doen is a surgical strike like they did to noriega and Bin Ladin.

Have a crack team go in there and erxtract him and then deliver him to world court for trial.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by hybeenoni: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
I do nt support American attack on syria coz dis is anoda false flag, hw cn America who supports d rebel wt arms to topple Assad nw claim dt assad is responsible 4 d chemical attack. Jst as d russians said" show d proof d assad is responsibl" is dt a difficult tin to do? Y nt wait for d result of d UN investigation team or does american has an ulterior motives?
American hypocricy is too mch, yes assad attacked nd killed his pple bt prov to d world dt he used d chemical weapon b4 any strik. Rememba d bogus claim of WMD b4 attackin iraq, whr r d WMD afta deposin saddam?
U dnt solve evry prblm tru war
D world nid peace nt senseless missile strike
Peace peace peace

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
thoth:
when ever someone says the truth about america the buffons around will scream Anti-america!! That ploy has been used and abused so much that sometimes i pity people in the third world so much for thier ignorance while they try to sound civilized.
After Americans must have bombed Syria back to 1600s, install their looting puppets, internalize sectarian differences to ensure that nation stays in chaos. Students of history who refere to this period and americans as the destructive constant to the whole equation will recieve the same answer our unenlightened brothers always give us, STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEM! I feel really sorry for modern Africa and Nigeria because people who are aware of the way things work already know that the role al -qaeda is playing for the US in Syria is the same role that Boko Haram is planned to play for US in nigeria and west africa.
You couldn't have said it any better.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by honorsam(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Isn't an end time things
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by BabaAlabi: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
This OP is an ediot...The fact remains that about 1300 people were gassed in their sleep. Little children died, families were wore torn apart and 2 million syrians had to flee to other countries. Definitely an intervention is needed, because it's the innocent ones that are caught up in this war. Should there be an intervention in Syria-YES.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Toneyo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
igbo2011:

Very true It is all about the media. We need to control the media so we can write our own stories . CNN BBC and FOX are BS and tell lies. We need to have our own that promotes our agenda.

I prefere Aljazeera than those liars. mtcheew. Another invasion.
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Part 2

Some people claim the Syrian rebels used the chemical weapons, but they should consider the following :

1. The Syrian government are known to possess Sarin gases.

2. Sarin gases are not like Eba in which any tom, dick and Harry can make in the kitchen, if it was Boko Haram, Hezbollah, Al queida etc would have used it.

3. The west consider Assad and the rebels as two devils

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Reading through different comments regarding an impending war or should I say an impending U.S invasion of Syria and It sovereignty, Here are some points I think we should all note:

1. This impending invasion is a product of political turmoil, citizens of syria have rejected their government especially their president just like some other Arab nations did recently, why can't president Assad just step down, your own people don't want you anymore, you're imposing yourself on them at the cost of so many lives!!! You definitely do not have their best interest at heart!

2. This crisis didn't start today, its been on for over two years, neither the Assad regime, the U.S., Russia or even China have been able to come up with a reasonable solution and execute it to the later, Russia and China especially so far haven't done anything to mitigate the hardship being faced by Syrians through medical and food aid and anything else, instead they've been making huge profits from it buy selling more weapons to the Assad regime!!! grin

3. I never saw any thread here on Nairaland suggesting a solution to this crisis, or even commensurating with the Syrian people in their time of hardship for the over two years its been on sad

4. I also never saw any thread criticising the U.N. Security council for not doing nearly enough all this time, or even a thread mobilizing an anti Assad or even an Anti civil war rally all this time, now thousands have died! angry

Finally The U.S. is bold enough to initiate a military strike, tongues which have been silent to the death of people's children, parents, their lovers, spouse, uncles and aunties are now wagging. angry

In my opinion, the solution is very simple, Russia which has strong ties with the Assad regime should offer the Syrian president and his cohorts asylum, that would be a major game changer.

(If Russia won't, GEJ should set up a joint committee of boko haram and Mend to go and kidnap Assad cheesy cheesy cheesy, Na joke I dey o kiss kiss kiss)

4 Likes

Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by Toneyo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Don't get me wrong Frosbel. Whether U like it or it, this gonna happen cos we are in he endtimes...that doesn't mean I wish for souls to perish. It is prophecies being fulfilled. Scriptures encourages us to watch for the day.
[/quote]

There has been war since the time of Abraham till now. Nations against Nations.

This will only stop if the world would come to.an end. This world is no longer safe for anybody.
Re: Do You Support The Coming American War Against The Syria Assad Regime by talktimi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
No, i dont support a war dialogue can prevent... I dont support this at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Russian Airline, Aeroflot, Cancels All Flights To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.