Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films (19257 Views)

Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook / Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School / The Killer Schoolgirl: Facing Jail And Weeping In The Dock, The Teenager Who Bought Knives And Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
These are signs of the END TIMES. Brethren, we should watch and pray. The saviour is coming!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Chomzy19(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
N some will say d END TIME TINZ is just a joke...
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
olopan: such a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wicked kid,thinking of such stupid and forbidden act ........hollywood don turn world upside down well
what can i really say if not to blame this on the biblical ways to identify that the undecided undecided[size=24pt]END TIME IS HERE[/size]
.today am just gonna have to say it shocked shocked shocked :ooppppeeeeeeeeeee mi ooooooo grin grin grin
.[size=18pt]am second to comment!!!! tongue tongue[/size]

this end time thing is kinda getting dry
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by hustla(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
E.T.T

grin grin
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by PuffyT1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
after the shooting da niccur still gonna act like this....End tym things

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
lockedOut: So how come all those of us that played FPS games while growing up did not also kill our parents?

How come people don't use "the devil made me do it" slogan any longer? Na game dem wan dey lie untop?

Before you know it, Nigerian mothers will go about smashing xbox and Playstation game consoles. I am imagining the line going **before you turn my son's headand make him kill me I will kill you first**
shocked shocked shocked

After playing games like Silent Hill and Dead Space 1,2 and 3 and i haven't killed anyone yet i wonder why FPS will make someone do, FPS are just overhyped genre, Dead Space is enough to fc.k with your head.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
hmm
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by AkinDavid2: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Now the boy can enjoy the remaining side of the action movie all alone. Silly .
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by yuncka: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Only matrix and GTA, and he's foolin arwnd.

Dat means I shuld hav killed evryone in my village after I finished... god of war, call of duty:black orps, assasin creed, prototype, and hitman series.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by abfan(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
if i talk end time tinz now, some people go dey vex,, but huys seriously read dis story, you have to admit this is a sign.....OF THE END TIME.......
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by abfan(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
if i talk end time tinz now, some people go dey vex,, but guys seriously read dis story, you have to admit this is a sign.....OF THE END TIME.......
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by minute(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sociopath. Uneducated. Why else would a child kill a parent if he's not being abused

or mentally ill? A happy kid doesn't murder.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by dasdexter(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
40yrs makes perfect sense by d tym is out we will probably be in 22nd century, now is goin to miss upcomin blockbuster games, i pity him cos am a gamer too. R.i.p to his mum & dad
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by bigpastor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
A challenge for better parental care
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by adexsimply(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
tdbanks: I don't know blacks to have this kind of problem; always the whites.
is joshua cooke white?
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by elari(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
And now, i seek no further, i go no futher than concluding this as end time tinz. Repent for the lord will come like a thief in the nite. . . . . . Dazz all
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
caramelll: Dangers of Tv violence(project topic)
Influence of violent media on adolescents will be a better title.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by MCKULQ(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
J12: These are signs of the END TIMES. Brethren, we should watch and pray. The saviour is coming!

grin
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by dnawah(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls Obama,send this man to Syria.he will serve u well,in the front line.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by victorazy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
demelza: I will keep my dignity and refuse to say end time.... lipsrsealed

grin grin grin is inevitable endtime things
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Ichliebedich(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: is joshua cooke white?
no dude, he's purple
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by aijaydiva(f): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
U cld save a life by clicking this link. Trust me!
http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=17644
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2013

Lol...why are you guys always blaming everything on end time...going through posts I'll always see things like; "End time, End time tins, the end time, End time on point" una dey take this thing too serious oo. Una jux take am for contract.

No doubt he was influenced by a violent society, but me don watch the matrix trilogy and don play GTA, I never get the thought of carrying a gun not to talk of pulling the trigger on a loved one. It's far from what he watches, he's a troubled child and needs help, lots of it. Putting him in juvie won't change anything. But the guy get mind o. Did the act then called the Popo on himself, jux to show he's under some sort of influence and its psychological.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by kingthreat(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well he wanted to be the shooting character in his video games.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Kaycee7(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
*Reads thread* # Keeps playing Saints Row 3 while downloading Expendables 2.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by caramelll(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
heed101: . I hereby approved the above topic and you can go ahead and write succinctly on it. Your supervisor will be Seun Osewa. No deadline is set for the project. As for the finance, God will provide
Fanx assistant project supervisor 4d go ahead kiss
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by koliks(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
[quote
author=yuncka]Only matrix and GTA, and he's foolin arwnd.

Dat means I shuld hav killed evryone in my village after I finished...
god of war, call of duty:black orps, assasin creed, prototype, and
hitman series.[/quote]prototype z irritating i couldnt play it
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by bobokelly(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
The earlier is better to stop our children from play or whatching violence movies or games, cos children always try to practice what they play or whatch, PARENTS BE WARNED.......

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by Wsdm: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
gabito4luv: How I wish this guy would be given the opportunity to hav kids and feel the pleasure of watching them snuff the life out of him. Nonsense. No be only Matrix cause am
Yes ofcourse may be after serving his jail term.
Re: Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films by loswhite(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
lol...but u have already said it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citizens To Contribute To Pay Off Malaysia’s $251bn National Debt. / 2 Killed As Terror Attack On Istanbul Courthouse Thwarted(photos) / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.