Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour (648 Views)

Photo: Lagos Lawmaker Apologises For ‘unruly’ Behaviour / Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour / Kwara Acn Warns Pdp On Its Members Unruly Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by Cool: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2013
I passed by the gate of Nigeria Air Force Base at PWD in Lagos and witnessed a public display of unruly behaviour by Officers and Men of the Nigerrian Air Force.
Time: 3:07pm
Date: Yesterday, 27th August 2013

I was riding in a car that was going on the free highway, all vehicles were at good speed and suddenly, an airforce man in camouflage unform, brandishing a rifle, jumped into the road. A 4-lane road, in the blink of an eye, he was right in front of the car that was on my right. I was a bit confused and cars were swerving, trying to avoid him. Thankfully, all cars stopped without any accident. Then, the reason for the sudden 'madness' became evident... a convoy of four vehicles drove out of the barracks at top speed. There was a lead car, two Peugeot cars and a pick-up truck with registration number AF024E01

So, we all had to stop suddenly because the 'ogas' in Air Force wanted to get on a public road. A road that is neither within the barracks nor maintained by the airforce. Indeed, the lives of Nigerians were put at risk because some officers were on the move. What a public display of unruly behaviour and endangerment of Nigerian citizens by officers and men of the Nigerian Air Force.

Furthermore, the rifle-brandishing airforce man with his colleagues at the gate decided to beat up a bus driver who was a bit slow in stopping.

It was indeed, a shameful sight. Shame on you all who man the gate of the Air Force Base and also on you who ride in the Peugeot cars and allow such behaviour. Shame on you who are in administration in Nigerian Air Force and turn a blind eye to such an occurrence.
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by Garrithe1st: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2013
Too many Uniformed Beasts in this country,,,

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by kkkp: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Na Naija we dey na...anytin goes grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by saintkola(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Not surprised.. Its not the first time those airforce nutters along pwd bus stop would try that.. Unruly mofos.. Good lord their excesses need to be checked!

Oga mods, pls move to frontpage.. More people need to be aware!
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by cashkid18(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Signs of end time.,clik like if u tink they nid jesus
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2013
What do you expect from them??

Even a leper on "uniform" would want to 'belong'..

Have you visited the common Cadets on campus ??
Have you all checked and observed their behaviours all because they wear uniform?

Seriously, this thing happens only in Nigeria, or maybe its just a black thing (Africans).. As we black reach, na so our minds black and dark like devilish monsters.

A time would come when Civilians would join hands with criminals to mercilessly deal with them.

Idleness can also be a reason for such laughable display of shamelessness and joblessness...

The e.diotas in the car may just be going out to take peppersoup and shawarma on a cool evening...
and do you know most of them receive above N200,000/month doing nothing??

I think WAR is what they need to get busy..
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by cashkid18(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2013
Signs of end time..clik like if u tink they nid jesus
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2013
cashkid18: Signs of end time.,clik like if u tink they nid jesus

I think you need a terrible injection in your skull
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by kingofpool: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew de senseless caracta de xbit keepx me mutarin black man nd his black heart,evry tin,evry wia u see dem itx always black nd dark wit senselex nd dark tinkin............well let america bomb syria nd let dia be end time
Re: Nigerian Air Force: What An Unruly Behaviour by Tuntheycr7: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2013
cashkid18: Signs of end time..clik like if u tink they nid jesus
Pagan like u.
And who releasd u 4rm yaba left

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Burn If 2015 Presidential Election Is Rigged- Fani Kayode / 2015: Jonathan’s Ambition Deepens Pdp’s Trouble / Jobless Nigerian Graduates Inaugurate Online Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.