Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! (758 Views)

A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter / Application To Marry My Daughter / Application To Be Nairaland's Moderator! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2013
[b]APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.
FILL THE FORM IN OWN HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.

I, _______________, hereby apply to marry your daughter Sir.
I am _____ years old.
Please answer the following questions honestly.
1. Do you go to church? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No.
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No.
4. Are you working? Yes/No.
5. Do you have a car? Yes/No. If your answer to any of the above
questions was NO, do not continue.
Leave my house and don't look back.
If all your answers were YES, then
continue.
1. In 50 words or more, describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.____________________ ____________________
2. With the aid of a diagram, explain how you can give respect to your father in-law or mother in-law.
3. Suppose your wife says, "honey, I need money for my hair-style at the saloon", what would you answer? ____________________ ____________________
4. Explain any TEN causes of divorce. ____________________ ____________________
5. What does the term 'good husband' mean to you ____________________ ____________________
6. Do you have both dad and mum? Yes/No. If No, explain why?
7. Were your parents legally married? Yes/No. If YES, for how long? If the time of their marriage is less than your age, explain why you were born out of wedlock.
8. Explain the meaning of ''COME HOME EARLY" as used by women. (100 words)
9. Give any THREE reasons that can cause a man to sleep outside his house.
10. In case of divorce, who do you think is the owner of the kids between father and mother?
Answer the following by Yes or No.
1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No.
2. Do you smoke? Yes/No.
3. Are you short-tempered? Yes/No.
LAST PART, BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT.
1. When can you be free for interviews? ____________________
2. When can be the best time to interview your dad ____________________
3. When can I interview your mum? ____________________
4. When can I interview your church pastor.
5. Please stick your passport size photo below, which will be put in newspaper to check if you have other girlfriends.
Sign here: ___________
Sign again: __________
Thank you for showing interest in my daughter. Your application will be processed in 2 years time.
You will be acknowledged only if you emerge successful.
As you are waiting, please don't call me, or visit me, or contact my daughter, you will be disqualified.
Leave your details in case I need to ask you more questions.
Postal Address: ______________________
Email: ______________________
Phone: ______________________
Facebook: ___________________

Feel FREE to SHARE this post!
*********************[/b]
Re: Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2013
You go fear na.

Even if the girl is laced with all kinds of precious stones sef, she go die for her papa house.
Re: Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2013
Haba this one nawa o!
Re: Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by kingofpool: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2013
him go marry him daughter.......and i ll servicin her for him, coz nobody is comin for her
Re: Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2013
king of pool: him go marry him daughter.......and i ll servicin her for him, coz nobody is comin for her
hahahahaha! am sure you didn't see this part of the form
king of pool: As you are waiting, please don't call me, or visit me, or contact my daughter, you will be disqualified.
Re: Application To Get Married As Put Together By A Girl's FATHER!!! by kingofpool: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Suretrends:
hahahahaha! am sure you didn't see this part of the form
hahahahahahahaha

usin black magic on both of dem can reverse dat his blabin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Advertisement!!! / Guys, What Would You Have Done? / Don't Open Else U Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.