Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please Read And Advice!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Read And Advice!!!!! (637 Views)

Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read / A Narrow Escape (ATM Story): Please Read And Be Informed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read And Advice!!!!! by prosper86: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2013
Good day peeps, I just started a new provision store a week ago for wholesale and retail.
I started with indomie,eggs,biscuit,klin detergent, I sell wholesale and retail.
My shop is in a. Large market ,although there r 2 shops also wit d same bizness but different locations from mine in d mart,pls I need advice on how to make sales and customers cos I have nt sold much since inception,thanks
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by Skynet247(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Prosper...first ur name should mean prosperity... Meaning ur a gem to prosper in ur provision shop...now b4 u can really prosper... You have to do things DIFFERENTLY... First God, second..never u 4get ur customer is the king, 3rd, take a survey... And learn what is dmm making the rest successful... Now remember customers really apreciate nice gesture 4m sellers. E.g thank you, nice dress, do hv a lvly day, god bls u, e.t.c now its people who bring people 4u, b4 da can advertis 4u. U must had bn gud to them... Not only that.. Keeping customers happy is very crucial... Wil update more later... My indomie wan burn...löl...
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by prosper86: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Skynet u r right, what I did was to give each new customer exercise book(40leaves) I also say thank you and smile.
I just want to sell more and get more customers, also I need secrets on how to get them because my shop isn't really on d main road like d odas.Thanks
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by uboma(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
You started a provision biz a week ago and you expect to just make huge sales overnight? You need to have patience in biz bro. Study your environment very well and get to know what people in your location usually demand for. Focus more on the demands of people around you. And above all, be very patient, build a rapport with people around you and pray for God's blessings.
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by Lawmann: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
@op,you dont start a business today and expect to make millions the next day.please,be very patient and also take note of the good advice the two posters have given.i am sure you will make it.God bless you.
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by Skynet247(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thou lacation is good,but if God is not in it,evn if ur shop is insid five star hotel, u wil stil lack... Now, just continue wit ur kind gesture, but on the other hand, that givng of 40leaves,mit not be a grt way 4now. Kus m sure ur not into biz to incure any lost... U knw nigerians, the wil b apering n ur shop kus f the free fada christmas u gv. While u kep geting losses... Now u just started, as they say...abv,dnt xpect success over.nite. Thou it happens, but that wil hapen on what level ur faith is... And if at al you wil give them a gift, collect there phone numbers... Get a bulksms plateform... Send at least 1sms a week, now it wil mak them , fel sm1 cares and wil mak them always recommend u... Lata,
Re: Please Read And Advice!!!!! by Annie2gud(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Woah...you re Good.
Skynet247: Prosper...first ur name should mean prosperity... Meaning ur a gem to prosper in ur provision shop...now b4 u can really prosper... You have to do things DIFFERENTLY... First God, second..never u 4get ur customer is the king, 3rd, take a survey... And learn what is dmm making the rest successful... Now remember customers really apreciate nice gesture 4m sellers. E.g thank you, nice dress, do hv a lvly day, god bls u, e.t.c now its people who bring people 4u, b4 da can advertis 4u. U must had bn gud to them... Not only that.. Keeping customers happy is very crucial... Wil update more later... My indomie wan burn...löl...

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Which Business i can start With #100,000 / Invest Your Money In Cassava Supply Business / Nigeria Auto Industry Needs To Start Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.