Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) (1636 Views)

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by calibet(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
I want all aliexpress.com buyers, to tell us their experiences.
as for me the day i found the website, was the day i had my financial break through, getting to know aliexpress, was just the last cord to succes that was missing in my life. the products and of good quality, cheap price and massive discount for wholesale.
so i welcome all on board to enable us discuss this

Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by dagok(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
What shipping method can i use to ship my goods from china to nigeria that is cheap....i need their adress and phone number.
Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by calibet(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
use your nigerian address with free shipping, aliexpress offer free shipment too, only that it will take at least a month plus to arrive
Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by youngdee(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello Op, thanks for creating this thread. I once bought some wrist watch on aliexpress and it happened that I bought fake. I'd like to ask, how long have you been using aliexpress and do you have some trusted buyers for quality products?
Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by wealthinfos(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2014
I think the real issue here is having a cost effective shipment deal. And i ask which shipment methode and merchant is cheapest and fast delivery? between DHL & CVM which is actually cheaper and better to use?
Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by dav8id(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
wealthinfos: I think the real issue here is having a cost effective shipment deal. And i ask which shipment methode and merchant is cheapest and fast delivery? between DHL & CVM which is actually cheaper and better to use?

the both are not cheaper and are not faster.

the both take 4-5 days to deliver but I bet you some private shipper deliver in 24 hours (ship today from China and deliver next day to Lagos)
Re: Aliexpress Buyers Thread (experiences And Advice) by Thespecialone(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
dagok: What shipping method can i use to ship my goods from china to nigeria that is cheap....i need their adress and phone number.
you can check out the link in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Paper Bag Feasibility Study / Goods Held By Customs / Coconut Oil Benefits And Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.