Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Akpos And The Talking Goat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And The Talking Goat (1076 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos And The Talking Goat by kglamour(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
One day,akpors and his dog were going to the farm wen he saw a goat eating his crops..
he became angry and started stoning the goat with stones nd he tried to drive away the goat but the goat
refused to go..
finally the goat said" bros abeg leave dis one 4 me mak i chop nw" and akpors and his dog ran away until
they were tired..
then apkpors said"chai..i neva see dis kind tin b4 o" and his dog replied"Even me self"

2 Likes

Re: Akpos And The Talking Goat by DisneyAngel(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hahahahaha,4rm frying pan to fire
Re: Akpos And The Talking Goat by Shiifi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kasala don burst
Re: Akpos And The Talking Goat by Toheeb31(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can't jus stop laughing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And His Class Teacher / Joke Central! / Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.