Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Do You Want To Get Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Get Loan? (910 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan / How Does One Get Loan From BOI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Loan? by enyiep: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Do you want to get Loan?[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

Now listen. I am here to help you. Believe me, I am not here to deceive you. I will not take much of your time.
Do you really want to get Loan?
I know that your answer to this question is YES. But I am going to ask you another question: What do you want to do with the loan?

Listen, many persons have reasons for taking loan. The truth is that getting loan is not the problem but what to do with the money that will generate interest and being able to pay back the loan is the crux of the matter.
Don’t be deceived
Nobody will give you loan without interest and expecting you to pay back the loan except charity organizations or philanthropists.

The main reason why people including financial institutions give loan is to make some profit, which is the interest usually added on the capital.

CAPITAL AND INTEREST
The capital is the amount of money you want to loan. The interest is the amount of extra money (profit) the lender wants you to pay on the capital during the loan period.

An individual can give you loan likewise a financial institution. Whenever you want to secure loan. Please find out from whosoever that is giving the loan what the interest rate is. Also find out what is the period of the repayment plan. The best loan to get is No Collateral, Low Interest Loan, with flexible repayment plan. This is the kind of Loan I can help you to secure.
Don’t be a Fool!
If your intention for getting a loan is to visit a tourist attraction centre, then you are a fool. Infact, you don’t need a loan.

Be Wise!
Before you think of securing a loan. Think of a business you want to use the money to do. Think of a business that will double the interest of the capital.

Let us assume you want to get a loan of N100,000. Ask yourself, what kind of business I will invest this money into and get double of this amount which I am collected as loan. If you can get N100,000 as a capital loan, invest it and make a N150,000 in a month or there about. Congratulations! I will show you where you can secure the best loan with the lowest interest rate and a flexible repayment plan.
The Psychology of Collateral
What is collateral when securing Loan? Those giving out loan are afraid you will not pay back the capital and the interest but, they are willing to give you the loan. You will have to deposit something, maybe, a property that worth the capital and the interest of the money you want to collect. That way, the lender can be sure that if you refuse to pay back the loan, the property you deposited will be sold to redeem the loan and the interest.

Listen, Collateral cannot be a barrier for securing Loan. The only thing that can be a barrier is your unwillingness to pay back the loan, and lack of good business decision that will double out your capital.

I will show you organizations that want to give you loan without any collateral with a very low interest rate. Yes. As low as 2% interest rate.

Where can I get this help?
I am a Lecturer with Lagos Aviation and Maritime Business Academy, Port Harcourt Study Centre. Come to the School on Saturday or Sunday. The school operates on Part time in Port Harcourt on Saturdays and Sundays. It is located @:
The Adolescent Project Centre (TAP)
Elelenwo, Port Harcourt
Rivers State.

You must come to the school to get these practical steps you need to take to get this No collateral, Low interest Loan.

However, you can call me on: 08037211426 OR
E-mail: enyiep@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want To Get Loan? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
i'm interested but in lagos. Pls how can i get this info from you

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Registered On Kaymu.com.ng / Purell Touch-­‐free Hand Sanitizer Dispenser & Refill For Urgent Sale !! / Build International Business Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.