Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU (801 Views)

Festus Odimegwu- Ex NPC Chairman Endorses General Buhari / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by idumuose(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
The solidarity comments made by some folks on nairaland in favour
of the purported sack of NPC boss Festus Odimegwu is to say the
least very disappointing.We all know the population figures in the
north is a fraud.That kano is more populated than lagos is a FRAUD.
Here are some stupid comments made by some of these area boys and girls:
Xerex,omonnakoda,owolabifunke14,Garri,Adm.yamamoto,etc
First here is the story they joyfully reacted to:

Festus Odimegwu, The Chairman of The National Population Commission has been suspended by the Federal Government for mismanagement, reckless utterances and embarrassing the Government

Details to come ...

http://leadership.ng/breakingnews/270813/festus-odimegwu-chairman-national-population-commission-has-been-suspended
Let's start with XEREX:
1.GOOD ONE!
What is darkness in sacking a loud mouthed, drunken, FOOLISH, useless idiota spoiling the name of the government at any given opportunity? That idiota is embarrassment to Jonathan's administration and must leave before he cause real havoc.

It was actually a mistake to appoint a man that is only good at brewing beer to head a very sensitive position like NPC. What credentials will make a man to be talking recklessly and carelessly like that? Even my dog knows when to stop barking. This man is an embarrassment to FG and must go, since the northerners don't want him

GARRI D 1ST:this one is acomplete bigot:
!!! Power pass power, some novice was shouting hell and blood here that nobody can touch this guy, if you think gej care about you, then you are mistakenly lost. The dude does not give a DAMN especially when 2015 is concerned #ask soludu and uba. Kwankwaso sneezed and GEJ caught cold...

Adm.YAMAMOTO:I call this chairperson ethnic bigot plc.I am sure
this person has tribal marks criss crossing his face.His comment:

Tell me who the boss is....

I pity those who continue to disparage Northerners, come 2015 you'll know that SS/SE isn't enough to win a Presidential election...
LWKMD! This is another reason why you have to pity ibos for the type of people they are! Odumegwi given a major responsibility saw it as another chance for empty boasting and chest-beating, being very disrespectful of all the citizens of the country whose resources pay him to be in that position! Azikiwe in the same manner ruined NCNC's only chance to ever win in the Western Region in those days by propagandizing a lie after taking downing a couple of bottles of big stout on how the ibos are the special jews of the world and would win in the West! Sad but they just never learn. It is funny when ibos abuse Yorubas and Hausas, both who outnumber them by population, by centuries of war and military conquests, forming empires and kingdoms, and doing it again and again until the Yorubas for example, realized after maybe 1000 years of war and killings, it was not worth it. These days, you can maybe shoot someone at a distance and never get close and dig in, back then they actually saw the eyes and heads of their enemies come off and soaked in their bloods! Oh, imagine the horror - war is not good! These attitudes and measured response to provocation have been passed down to the Yorubas, but the ibos think that is cowardice when funnily they lost their only war barely 40 years ago to armies mostly commanded by Yoruba Generals, with top strategists thousands of KMs away from the field of battle. I hope Odumegi leanrs his lessons!

Festus Odimegwu has debunked the story.Read here:

‎​“There is nothing wrong,” he said when contacted on the query and the alleged suspension, adding, “it is the propaganda of those who are jittery concerning the reforms we are bringing to the NPC.”

“What they are saying is not true; it is blackmail. It is propaganda and that is their wish. You should know that if wishes were horses, beggars would be riding every day,” he stated.

‎​http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-queries-odimegwu-npc-chairman/
To those of you who are happy that Odimegwu has been sacked,a big
big SHAME on Ɣ☺u .
Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by nedu2000(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Festus should've resigned his appointment after his utterances especially if they are against his superiors,whether the statements are true or not makes И̣̣̣̥o difference,"you can't say one thing and your oga at the top will say another "#datsall
Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by XereX: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Look at this attention seeking jobless fagggot stalking me around.

By the way, what's wrong in calling out a drunken, FOOLISH, loudmouthed clown? Because, he's ibo and that automatically makes him infallible. Nonsense.
Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by idumuose(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Xerex na wa 4 Ɣ☺u oo. Ɣ☺u r just all over
On nairaland with itchy fingers in order to
type...type what? Ɣ☺u have been defeated.

1 Like

Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by XereX: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Drop my name from that your useless cočk sucking cancerous mouth or I report you to the admin. We all know how noisy and loudmouthed an average ibo man is, which unfortunately is the bane of their misfortunes.
Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by idumuose(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Making inflamatory and inciting comments will
take Ɣ☺u nowhere.As a matter of fact Odimegwu
who is the subject matter might just be sipping
his tea in his cosy office while Ɣ☺u are stabbing
yourself with blunt knife.Xerex ko Xerox ni.

1 Like

Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by hardywaltz(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2013
idumuose: Making inflamatory and inciting comments will
take Ɣ☺u nowhere.As a matter of fact Odimegwu
who is the subject matter might just be sipping
his tea in his cosy office while Ɣ☺u are stabbing
yourself with blunt knife.Xerex ko Xerox ni.

Nairaland is filled with e-noisemakers; i'm sure he had trouble sleeping in the nite when he found out he just made a fool of himself while the Festus Odimegwu was busy drinking some bottles with his friends and having a good laff @ this little kids.
Re: HERE ARE SOME SILLY COMMENTS SOME NAIRALANDERS MADE ABOUT FESTUS ODIMEGWU by teskyg: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Dont mind those Morons that run their mouth on this forum frustrated.I have advised them several time to engaged in useful and productive venture rather the littered Nairaland with venom filled speech.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Vows To Continue Strike Despite The Release Of 130 Billion By The Fed Govt. / / Where Are The Nigerians That Wash Toilets Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.