Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m (1218 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / Why Don Jazzy Wants To Mentor Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by nasbock(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
First of all before I start anything, for the sake of those who doesn't know me let me introduce myself, My Name is Bukayo Ogunlude Popularly Known and Called "NASBOCK" I make my living practically doing Offline & Online Business and Part of it Is Helping "POOR NIGERIANS CONQUER POVERTY The same way I do." All I do is based online and run my Business with the name Nasbock Innovations & Nasbock Group. You can know more about me by doing google research on my name or company's name, you will find a load of information about me because I have a well established Online Presence.
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okay. How do you intend to go about this?
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by ayopo10(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
so....
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by webpower84: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
I laugh in Spanish.
Nd warning for you nd other so called sharp guys, drop your scam biz n learn new thing in this forum. Stop scamming people to make a living. Go nd pay nwabueze for the websites he built for you, and then seek for help. I knew you well and if you don't desist, you will be picked up any moment from now
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by nasbock(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
@webpower just laugh u okay,

Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by nasbock(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
am a SCAMMER, RIGht? you not involve so keep shut ur stinking dirty mouth:

MY WORKS SPEAK FOR ME OK.

1 Like

Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by webpower84: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Not here to trade any dirty word wt you
. A word is surely enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by carlos1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
nasbock: am a SCAMMER, RIGht? you not involve so keep shut ur stinking dirty mouth:

MY WORKS SPEAK FOR ME OK.

Yes you are a scammer, Who sre you trying to decieve. i built those websites for you and till date am yet to get a dime from you hungry fellow. Its only the ppl who are too ignorant about ur person that will fall for your fake programmes.

Scammer!
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by souleymon(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2013
And because he didn't balance foot a website,

You term him a scammer.

that word frighten people not involved with online business.please be careful with its usage if you weren't really scammed
Re: Nasbock Bukayo Ogunlude Is Set To Mentor 30 Serious Nigerians To Make #1m by webpower84: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2013
souleymon: And because he didn't balance foot a website,

You term him a scammer.

that word frighten people not involved with online business.please be careful with its usage if you weren't really scammed
kindly define scammer in your own words. Do you think that its only online that a person may get scammed?

(1) (Reply)

Foodstuff Export / Apple Buys Chinedu Echeruo’s Hopstop.com For $1 Billion / Aliko Dangote Opens Tomato Factory To Tackle Chinese Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.