Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

2 Ghanaian Actresses (yvonnenelson&mzbel) Quarrel Over Supposed Crush On Ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Ghanaian Actresses (yvonnenelson&mzbel) Quarrel Over Supposed Crush On Ice (831 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Actresses (yvonnenelson&mzbel) Quarrel Over Supposed Crush On Ice by Nezyjagz(f): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Whoooaah!!! GhanaCelebrities is reporting that two top Ghanaian celebs, Yvonne Nelson and Mzbel are not socool due to a crush over ourvery own rapper, ‘Ice Prince’who may not be sure of their existence.. Ouch!!!..
It was reported that Mzbel had disclosed to a mutual friend of both celebs about how Yvonne is dying to make Ice Prince notice her and maybe go down low with him.
This mutual friend then reportedly told Yvonne about what Mzbel said about Yvonne behind her. Not happy with the way Mzbel allegedly back-stabbed her, Yvonne was accused of doing what Ruggedman reportedly did to 9ice during their hyped ‘fight’ by recording her conversation with Mzbel, when she (Mzbel) later reportedly called to apologise for her wrong doing and also explain that the mutual friend had added some spices to exaggerate the real gist to make it look offensive.
The recorded conversation, as reported, was sent out on BlackBerry to some friends by Yvonne, which has reportedly been used asringtones in Ghana.
It was also reported that Yvonne accused Mzbel of getting jealous of her success and beauty. There have been talks that Yvonnelives with her parents in a rented apartment in Dansoman, Ghana while herover hyped boutique is saidto be a cheap ‘container shop’.
There are reports that one of the parties has threatened to ruin the career of the other. Will this end here? Maybe when Ice Prince settles the fracas in whatever way he can.
It should also be recalled that the same Yvonne Nelson has been in the news for a while as she was rumoured to be dating ‘Kukere Master’ Iyanya .. An allegation he denied… She was also quoted as saying
“I AM AVAILABLE FOR NIGERIAN MEN”sometime back..

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Sex-starved, You All Are Suffering From 'konji'" - Afrocandy Tells Fan / Why Nollywood Marriages Breakdown –iyabo Ojo / Kerry Washington Emerges As World's Best Dressed Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.