Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai (829 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / Gov. Suntai Accuses His Deputy Of Betrayal / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai by linda20: 3:29am On Aug 29, 2013
The 24 members of the Taraba State House of Assembly on Tuesday evening declined to disclose the details of their “meeting” with the state governor, Danbaba Suntai.
The lawmakers had resolved at their sitting earlier Wednesday to meet with Mr. Suntai this evening to confirm his true state of health before taking any position on his letter stating his intention to resume office.

Journalists, who were asked to wait at the Assembly complex for the lawmakers to go meet with the governor, were stunned when the lawmakers returned, held a brief closed-door meeting, and told journalists they would only speak to the press on Thursday.
The lawmakers did not confirm whether or not they were allowed to meet the governor.
Meanwhile, a video was played on Wednesday evening on Taraba State TV of the governor swearing in the newly appointed Secretary to the State Government and Chief of Staff to the governor. Full Story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/taraba-lawmakers-keeps-mum-after.html

1 Like

Re: Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai by musiwa1f: 4:02am On Aug 29, 2013
, Danbaba Suntai is ok, the house of assembly dont have power to remove him.
Re: Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai by mrking3(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Some of you here A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ full of sh*t! Too myopic! And apparently bias!! Reason why you allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning! We know he's fit constitutionally! But isn't it obvious he's unfit to physically carry out his official duties? Does this man looks like some that remembers he's still a Governor of a state?
He's obviously lost his memory!! And can barely utter a word! That's a seriously case if you ask me! I feel he's just being used by some few greedy elements to fulfil their evil ambition! At †ђξ detriment of his health.
Re: Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2013
mr_king: Some of you here A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ full of sh*t! Too myopic! And apparently bias!! Reason why you allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning! We know he's fit constitutionally! But isn't it obvious he's unfit to physically carry out his official duties? Does this man looks like some that remembers he's still a Governor of a state?
He's obviously lost his memory!! And can barely utter a word! That's a seriously case if you ask me! I feel he's just being used by some few greedy elements to fulfil their evil ambition! At †ђξ detriment of his health.
I AM NOT PRO DANBABA, BUT I WIL NOT SOPORT U ON DIS ONE, U OBVIOSLY DNT KNW WHT LOST OF MEMORY IS.....HE SPOKE AND SPOKE WELL.......

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By Ritualists On Yam Festival Day In Owerri. / President Jonathan Commissions Geregu 11 Power Plant Thursday / Terror: Army Kills Over 95 Insurgents In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.