Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family (21698 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Omotola With Former Destiny Child's Member, Michelle Williams (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by xynerise: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
She is prettier and sexier than her daughters

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by drnairalov: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dont tell me nonsense those grown up girls, can never be her children, the boiz yes i believe
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by gidson12(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
hustling things........
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by nerodenero: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
adeaugustus: She knows how to play her card. Thank God she married a civilized man.
She is just lucky that her husband has been enduring. For me, marrying an actress is a No-No.

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Thugnificent(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
With Steven Spielberg's connection, she is sure to go far in the Hollywood movie industry.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Crixina(f): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
xynerise: She is prettier and sexier than her daughters
very true.noticed that too.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
A successful black woman who is married with kids, has a successful career, plays he card well and rolls with big guns in the Industry and in free from dirty scandals, there is no stopping this woman. Tonto Dike, who is ur role model?

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sometimes I am forced to believe her greed for world acclaimed fame will definitely not end her well. A married woman who should be busy raising her kids is busy frolicking with all the dos and don'ts of hollywood - a society where morals and dogma are slaughtered in your very before for sheer greed of success, fame and money. I wish her well...

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by oluking: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Q3: shocked shocked shocked Who is OMOTOLA!

na the girl wey dey sell kpomo for your yard angry
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Pain(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
3ace: At first site of this pix, I thought those other two girls were her colleagues. A closer look reveals they are her daughters I recently saw in other pix. Really good to start child bearing early.

Allow all those old ex-service girls that keep parading themselves like they are still young. Old Quacks! Eg Toolz, Genny, etc. I'd have to be half drunk to dunk any old quack. I dont waste my talent on any expired lawn.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by mummy3(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sijo01: Seen!
Btw, is the son wearing the father's suit

i think say na only me see-am
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by mummy3(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
drnairalov: Dont tell me nonsense those grown up girls, can never be her children, the boiz yes i believe

pls stop doubting, they're her kids.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Arosa(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Omotola + spielberg = Photoshop. lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by lolaluv1(f): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ranks007: Sometimes I am forced to believe her greed for world acclaimed fame will definitely not end her well. A married woman who should be busy raising her kids is busy frolicking with all the dos and don'ts of hollywood - a society where morals and dogma are slaughtered in your very before for sheer greed of success, fame and money. I wish her well...

Do her kids look like they are not being raised. Na wa for una!
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by l3st3r: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
xynerise: She is prettier and sexier than her daughters
Dats because her daughters have not started to bleach like her yet.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Opeyemi1525(f): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
beautiful family
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yomieluv: everyday i envy this woman hubby,wish na me dey him position,not for anything,but her big yansh.......daydreaming of her been in my bed.......vaseline tins on my mind.
Youngman, there is no need to envy her husband becos he is not the only one fuccking her big nyash! if u were a billionaire u too can fucck her! Afterall, Taiwo afolabi the billionaire businessman has fuccked her before it was in the news years ago!
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by oluking: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Youngman, there is no need to envy her husband becos he is not the only one fuccking her big nyash! if u were a billionaire u too can fucck her! Afterall, Taiwo afolabi the billionaire businessman has fuccked her before it was in the news years ago!

Too many delinquents in Nairaland... undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by sweetgala(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ranks007: Sometimes I am forced to believe her greed for world acclaimed fame will definitely not end her well. A married woman who should be busy raising her kids is busy frolicking with all the dos and don'ts of hollywood - a society where morals and dogma are slaughtered in your very before for sheer greed of success, fame and money. I wish her well...

As much as I want international success for her I have to agree with you. Hollywood is for the likes of tonto decay and co, individuals who would trade dignity for fame. Omotola doesn't need to go to Hollywood let her keep doing her thing and the good producers world wide would select her on her artistic merits and not her waist(singing your waist in iyanya voice)
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by seunmatt: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
just passing thru... grin grin wink
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by hisawesomeness(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Make she star for any of him movie make I see.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by LesbianBoy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
oluking:

Too many delinquents in Nairaland... undecided
It takes one to know one wink
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by tpia5: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
maybe star wars things.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by NovusHomo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Q3: shocked shocked shocked Who is OMOTOLA!

My live-in house keeper.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
50calibre:
Transcript of the convo!!!

OMOTOLA - hey it's a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm overwhelmed

SPIELBERG - haha, I bet it is, how are you?

OMOTOLA - Im a very big fan of your movies, I must say how much of a legend you are.

SPIELBERG - thanks you are too kind, I get that a lot, and I'm flattered

OMOTOLA - oh! Don't be. I would so much love to be part of one of your movies, no matter how small or mediocre the role may be, I don't care.

SPIELBERG - haha well I get told that like 20 times a day, besides can you act, have you taken acting lessons?

OMOTOLA - yes I'm an actress in Africa, I can act anything, I promise.

SPIELBERG - well you know, here in Hollywood, nothing goes for nothing, so what have you got to offer me in exchange for a 20 seconds cameo on one of my upcoming projects?

OMOTOLA - I can give you anything, I would suck, fu*k you and even your friends, that's how serious I am

SPIELBERG - but you are married, isn't that going to be a problem?

OMOTOLA - no my husband is very supportive of my career, he would lend whatever assistance he can, he doesn't really have much of a choice.

SPIELBERG - ok where do we rendezvous?

OMOTOLA - oh no need for the stress, we can do our business at the back of your SUV or the back of that stage, anywhere, I'm game. Even here.

SPIELBERG - ** shakes head in disgust and thinks to himself, -- what an African who*re, Im not yet done with the wannabe blonde barbies dolls of Hollywood, talk much of a fattie like you **

A life is what you need!

1 Like

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by NovusHomo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by NovusHomo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013

Why don't you do something about your own life instead of analyzing someone else's?
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by tpia5: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
NovusHomo:

Why don't you do something about your own life instead of analyzing someone else's?

Hello, this should be in quotable quotes section, its very general.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by cachal: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Is like Omo sexy is the head of the family..... can't we get an headline like Mr Ekehinde and Family? btw I cant link the dress she wore with the Hollywood stars and the one she is wearing with the family...
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by fonssy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
This woman has left nollywood behind. Lucky her. cute children
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by tpia5: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
fonssy: This woman has left nollywood behind.

Looks that way sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons / Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.