Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family (21699 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Why Steven Spielberg Is Clueless About Nollywood Queen Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Omotola With Former Destiny Child's Member, Michelle Williams (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by coastalqueen: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
ogunrhotimi: Abeg gimme omotola home add, Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna pray Fø̲̣̣я̅ her daughters
Tiff, na hot water go land ontop ya head. fake pastor undecided
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by hohafrank(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Frankly speaking,Omotola and the husband who make each other popular
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by MrHim(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Daniel day Lewis, probaly the best actor of our generation, simply amazing...
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by chic2pimp(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mr. Him:

He is the best actor of our generation
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by TeeiWi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yomieluv: everyday i envy this woman hubby,wish na me dey him position,not for anything,but her big yansh.......daydreaming of her been in my bed.......vaseline tins on my mind.

Ur name shuld av other two letters repeating themselvz #mumu#...kip dreaming
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by whytangel(f): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
kiss
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Pictures are from two different nights and event.. Just saying. Umm how old are her daughter's? I have a thing for Yoruba girls kiss

Cool family btw. It looks like her hubby eliminated his skunky body odor smiley
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by ShineIt: 4:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Daniel Day-Lewis has his hand round her...I won't even say what I think.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by RedCard1(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
l3st3r:
Dats because her daughters have not started to bleach like her yet.
gbam! You talk am well
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by RedCard1(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Mr. Him:
I disagree. He's good but very much overrated, more like a male version of Meryl Streep. His current Oscar win is more like a compensation to him simply because he played Abraham Lincoln same goes to Meryl Streep's 2012 win where she played Magaret Tatcher. Leonardo Dicaprio, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino and a host of others are way better actors than Daniel Day-Lewis. You can't state the best actor based on Oscar wins because the academy (Oscar) itself is biased and that is why an overrated not so good actress like Julia Robert can boast of a win. Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Ang Lee are my best hollywood filmmakers. As for the picture, no big deal. Everyone can take a pix with anyone at every given opportunity. Omotola has done well for herself but needs to hone up her acting skills. She has all the time to travel but hasn't realy carved out time for acting lessons. Let her think about it. This is no hate.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by floxyjerry70: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
i luv this woman she is jst to much' get hubby is really lucky
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by MrHim(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Red_Card: I disagree. He's good but very much overrated, more like a male version of Meryl Streep. His current Oscar win is more like a compensation to him simply because he played Abraham Lincoln same goes to Meryl Streep's 2012 win where she played Magaret Tatcher. Leonardo Dicaprio, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino and a host of others are way better actors than Daniel Day-Lewis. You can't state the best actor based on Oscar wins because the academy (Oscar) itself is biased and that is why an overrated not so good actress like Julia Robert can boast of a win. Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Ang Lee are my best hollywood filmmakers. As for the picture, no big deal. Everyone can take a pix with anyone at every given opportunity. Omotola has done well for herself but needs to hone up her acting skills. She has all the time to travel but hasn't realy carved out time for acting lessons. Let her think about it. This is no hate.

I beg to disagree Red Card: DDL is an actor's actor, very mythological in all his roles. I am not emphasizing on Oscar win -which he has a few, 3 to be precise. Most, if not all his movie roles are Oscar worthy, from: Last of the Mohicans, Gangs of New York, There will be blood, The boxer; are all deep roles that takes an imaginative and selfless actor to portray. Being a thespian myself, he embodies perfect role interpretation. In the movie Lincoln, he ate, slept, talked, walked like the iconic President for the whole duration of shooting. That’s both on and off camera, amazing! Spielberg, noted that he was so into the role, that everyone called him " Mr. . President". I might need to get the quote for that.

Anyway, the you aforementioned are quite good, but i assure you not all will take up project like Mr. Lewis. He is quite an eclectic character. Omotola should be proud meeting such an individual.
Re: Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family by rossi49ja(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Smart one OP but am not fooled, both shots were taken on different occasions as indicated by the black gown Omotola is donning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashanu's Ex-wife Abigail Igwe Plots Another Desperate Trick To Arrest Him. / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons / Peter And Paul Okoye Compete On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.