Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,206 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan (1195 Views)

Why I Sacked Youth Minister –jonathan / New Defence Minister: Jonathan Focuses On Ogomudia, Dike / Why I Sacked Azazi, Defence Minister –jonathan ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan by Aerocrystals(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has described as false and baseless insinuations in the media that the appointment of former Minister of Youth Development, Alhaji Inuwa Abdulkadir was terminated because he failed to ensure his prefered candidate emerged as President of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN).
The President also denied that he had a prefered candidate in the election.
According to a statement by the special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity Reuben Abati, President Jonathan remained sincerely and unwaveringly committed to doing all within his power to promote the credibility and integrity of the electoral process at all levels in the country.
The Presidency stated that ''it was Abdulkadir's regrettable deviation from his presidential committment in the management of the NYCN elections that led to the decision to relieve him of his appointment as Minister of Youth Development''.
Jonathan said he was very displeased with the mishandling of the NYCN elections in Makurdi and Minna by the Ministry of Youth Development which resulted in the unfortunate fractionalization of the Youth council.
Re: Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan by benkings(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan by snoopy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abeg!! When someone like diezani allison Madueke who was indicted in the oil subsidy scandal and other malfeasance that almost ran the country aground is still sitting comfy on her job, he's chasing a youth minister over an election of a body Nigerians are barely even aware of its existence! Pathetic!!
Re: Why I Sacked Youth Minister- Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abati or jona always Talk frm both side of their mouth.u denied and d same time admit,dat is because of youth election,

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The TOP Or Go And Die??? / 27 New Lga In Osun,politics Or Development? / Teenager Kills 12-Year-Old Girl For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.