Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. (82716 Views)

How To Check Jamb Redistribution List, Check Jamb New List / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Federal University Lokoja Admission List Check Your Jamb Status In Jamb Web Site Www.jamb.org.ng To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please somebody help. I cant enter the registration number in the site. I followed the link but cant check. Somebody help!
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
akonucheinfo: 36178127iD

Pls check for me, I tried checking but don't know how.

Also,I checked on my school site and I have been admitted,already sent my cousin money to pay for my acceptance. Just want to see that its on jamb site. Tnx
Congratulations Asanya Uchenna Kingsley!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year
FIRST DEGREE Programme into
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF
AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE.
Course AGRIC - BUSINESS in the Faculty of
AGRICULTURE.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by zhukafa(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2013

Also,I checked on my school site and I have been admitted,already sent my cousin money to pay for my acceptance. Just want to see that its on jamb site. Tnx

what is the course, 'Agric-business' all about.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by akonucheinfo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Congratulations Asanya Uchenna Kingsley!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year
FIRST DEGREE Programme into
AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE.
Course AGRIC - BUSINESS in the Faculty of
AGRICULTURE.

Yippy!! Tnx. Am grateful. Hmmm jamb making use of the initial course I used to apply for jamb and not what I choosed in the school. Though that's not the course, the school awarded me what I registered for during the putme registration. Tnx
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Any delsu candidate yet Theatre arts or arts department specifically!!! *notij and patienceal exempted *
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by trendymiss(f): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Young Lady,let's not even go there!
Do you know what I passed through this past year undecided
To get an admission and reject it.
Stayed at home with so many regrets,bought Jamb form a 2nd time,managed to re-read my Ababio,Okeke,Ndu,New General Maths 1-3,English project 1-3,past questions from 1988-2012.
Got the result I needed,then read Geography and Further Mathematics textbooks to get a good result on my Post UME,which I did get!

Now that I've gotten the desired Architecture,you expect me not to laughundecided

You Lie cheesycheesycheesy
Happy for u all d same...gudluck to u
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by JesusAmbassador(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
My heart is broken,can't believe I was given education and geography. I'm not going for ds kinda course.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
trendymiss: Happy for u all d same...gudluck to u
Tanks kiss

What course did you apply for?
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Anuoluwap(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2013

Congratulations Asanya
Uchenna Kingsley!!!
You Have Been Offered
Admission for a 4-Year FIRST
DEGREE Programme into
AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE.
Course AGRIC - BUSINESS in the
Faculty of AGRICULTURE.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by trendymiss(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Tanks kiss

What course did you apply for?
Banking and Finance
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Anuoluwap(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
trendymiss: Banking and Finance
skul?
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by trendymiss(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Anuoluwap:
skul?
AAU
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by papindinho(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nelson11: e facility card ryt? I will go jamb office to straight thanks bro
kindly tell the house after peinting yours sire.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
trendymiss: Banking and Finance
Actually,there's still 2nd batch and supplementary list to come out!!
Your name would come out soon.
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by papindinho(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Anuoluwap: IMPORTANCE OF YOUR
ADMISSION LETTER
The JAMB Admission Letter is very
important as it may be required
if;
1. You need to successfully
complete your admission
registration and clearance
process.
2 you need to process
your Travel Abroad documents.
3. You need to successfully apply
for a scholarship. Most
Companies and Organizations
will request for it.
4. You need to be approved and
deployed for the National Youth
Service (NYSC). Programme.
Candidates can obtain their
admission Letter; from their
various institutions for some
while others are required to get
this letter directly through JAMB.
If you are required to obtain this
admission certificate personally,
as in the case of the Obafemi
Awolowo University (OAU), or
you have lost yours. This article
will be teaching you in detail
how to get it. If it would be given
to you at your Institution, as in
the Case of the University of
Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN). You may
not need to border yourself
getting it. You just have to wait
for your institution to issue it to
you. Regardless of the Case,
Admitted persons interested in
obtaining their admission
Letters, are to follow the simple
steps below:
1. Visit any office of the Joint
Admission And Matriculation
Board (JAMB) in your state. There
is always an office in every State.
Visit the JAMB website on
www.jamb.org.ng for their office
addresses.
2. Obtain the JAMB ADMISSION
LETTER SCRATCH card at the JAMB
office for a Price of One
Thousand Naira Only (N1,000)

3. Proceed to Any Cyber Cafe
Nearest to You
4. Visit the Official Website on
www.jamb.org.ng
5. Click on “PRINT ADMISSION
LETTER” under the specified Year
6. Enter your Card Details and the
Jamb registration Number.
7. Print the Displayed Admission
Letter in “COLOURED FORMAT”
NOTE you must print it in colored
format.
can one use the e-facility card he used to print the jamb result slip or one have to purchase a new card?
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
*just observing*
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by trendymiss(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Actually,there's still 2nd batch and supplementary list to come out!!
Your name would come out soon.
amen ooo
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
JesusAmbassador: My heart is broken,can't believe I was given education and geography. I'm not going for ds kinda course.
Smh! U even got admited nd ur complainin! Pple like me dat dnt even knw our faith nko??
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by R3dsp3ar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Omó u don peap wether ur skul go admit u?

Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
trendymiss: amen ooo
That's the Spirit!
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
mrvocalprowess:
Smh! U even got admited nd ur complainin! Pple like me dat dnt even knw our faith nko??
Make una chill nau!!!! Na only Merit list don comeout nau,2nd batch and supplementary list dey road oo!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mehlena: *just observing*
Observing what bae?
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Judee99(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
...what of unilorin ooo
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Yahoo1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
trendymiss: You can laugh all u want ooo its because u dont know what im going tru
dont worry,urs will kum,b patient. actually,sum dnt kn dat jamb dnt paste all d names,its just sum choosen names,i can rmemba during my time,they didnt show my name n sum oda names dere,but we wia still given by Skul
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Observing what bae?
dont mind me jare... Welcum bak bro i saw seun's handwork on ur nl accts..
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mehlena: dont mind me jare... Welcum bak bro i saw seun's handwork on ur nl accts..
Oga Seun actually did hit me real Hard sad cheesy!!
Was your name released??
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Oga Seun actually did hit me real Hard sad cheesy!!
Was your name released??
lol yeah how abt u?
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mehlena: lol yeah how abt u?
Same here wink
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Abu Mikey: Same here wink
[color=# congratulations!! 990000]
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by AbuMikey(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mehlena: [color=990000]#congratulations!![/color]
Thanks wink
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by trendymiss(f): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congratulations to me toooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin kiss smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. by Quadrilarry89(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
What about 2nd choice candidates, any hope for them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.