Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Travelling To Bahamas, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Bahamas, (7839 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Bahamas, by naijadream: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
am thinking of relocating to bahamas,anyone in the has been to bahamas or any naija in there?i will be glad if you give me info about how is life in bahamas,cost of living,job,infastructure and the cost of 6month visa and the process time along with the cost plus flight ticket,i will appreciate any useful info from guys,but pls no yab my post,cost am seriose to learn.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by DisGuy: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2008
naijadream:

am thinking of relocating to bahamas,anyone in the has been to bahamas or any naija in there?i will be glad if you give me info about how is life in bahamas,cost of living,job,infastructure and the cost of 6month visa and the process time along with the cost plus flight ticket,i will appreciate any useful info from guys,but please no yab my post,cost am seriose to learn.

you are thinking of relocating to a country you've never been to undecided
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
Bahamas is a wonderful place to visit for VACATION. i was fortunate to vacation there last year and from what i saw their economy is mostly based on tourisim which means hotel jobs bus driver food service etc. not saying that there isn't anything else going on there, but tourisim is the main industry. Also Bahamas is a couple of islands you will have to figure out which on would be the one to go to which would afford you the chance of getting a job. I was at Nassau which is not that big but i herd grand bahama is the biggest. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by Sammy107d(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
you cannot relocate to bahamas.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by mafiaguy: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hello Omega, How did u procure the Bahamas visa and what are the needed things plus how much was the flight ticket then and even now??
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by omega25red(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
well i didn't need a visa because i had my green card. with a green card i am allowed to be in Bahamas for a month visa free. The flight ticket was a package deal with hotel and flight which was about $1200 and thats flying from NY not nigeria.
To get more info about visa requirements you can search the Bahamas consulate web page and you will find all the info you need.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by kenforum(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hello Naijadream,
I am into tour and travel planning and i can arrange a visa to Bahamas for u within 21 working days.If u are interested just call Ken :08052778461 or 08037060650.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by naijadream: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2008
ken how much do you take to arrange bahamas visa and is it 1 or 3 month visa?lets discuse on board here openly.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by stevenolis: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2008
all you need to do first of all i will get you Ghana passport but if you want to use Nigeria passport it be hard in Ghana becos you will need a residential but with Ghana passport you don't need resident,it will cost you $300 and and i will get visa to bahama in ten days it will cost you $2000 only
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by joshua1996: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2008
i am young one of the agent here in kenya and will like to inform you that travelling to turkey is now easy from kenya and you cant go there from nigeria if you dont mind the i will process a visa from here in which you will be recognised as a kenyanian and from there you can get yourself to bahamas but it now depend what u are there fro cos all will be there on the form i will like you to get to me it will cost you $250 only mail me for me gregorysmith1213@gmail.com, if you into living there then you will be able to process 3month visa then but you go before xtrishmas, oki, but if cost $750, bye
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by martho(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
abeg forget all these fake countries and travel to real europe,wetin be romania fake oyibos,bahamas is just a tourist country. he be like say na women u want Bleep 4 bahamas,abi na turkey -nothing dey there,na only kebap food u go chop,if the men catch u with their women na die,, fanatic and crazy people.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by lucabrasi(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2008
;d ;d ;d :-x
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by noblegas2(m): 3:04am On Aug 18, 2009
ma advice 4 anybody wey want go Bahamas is to have sufficient funds, wen i say sufficient,i dont mean $1000 or even $2000, could be more because everytin is very EXPENSIVE dere
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by lanresz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
If you go Bahamas all u will eat if fish fries. No job there. You are better off in naija.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by ejlive: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
plz guys, i need your cogent advice. Am traveling to Bahamas, i ve gotten the visa but the problem am facing right now is who/how to write or book the right ticket. Because someone told me that i must ve connecting visa, otherwise i wouldn't be able to enter Bahamas and i don't ve any connecting visa. Please i need you guys advice and information on to go about it. It is urgent plz .
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by momoyama: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
ejlive:
plz guys, i need your cogent advice. Am traveling to Bahamas, i ve gotten the visa but the problem am facing right now is who/how to write or book the right ticket. Because someone told me that i must ve connecting visa, otherwise i wouldn't be able to enter Bahamas and i don't ve any connecting visa. Please i need you guys advice and information on to go about it. It is urgent plz .

I am from the Bahamas and I have a Nigerian friend who came here by flying to Dubai, then Moscow, then Havana, Cuba, then to Nassau. I am not sure if you need transit visas for all of those countries.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by aspirebig: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
How many people visit somewhere like USA,Canada,UK etc before relocating there? Very few. I don't understand how some people think. Op,just becareful before dealing with anyone you meet online.

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by agavu: 4:36am On Mar 13, 2016
momoyama:

I am from the Bahamas and I have a Nigerian friend who came here by flying to Dubai, then Moscow, then Havana, Cuba, then to Nassau. I am not sure if you need transit visas for all of those countries.

I been to Nassau before but. Namibian passport, I flew via British always cos the passport is visa free to u.k. I saw hell before I could get a flight in 2013 for 430k though I used the services of an agent then.bahamas is a nice place to be,lot of nigerians, lots of Jamaicans, $3500 can fetch you a permanent residency vrs stay but jobs na wahala oh if you are not properly documented then I don't know about now.house rent is paid weekly.people troop into. U.S from there because it just an hour via tour ship to maimi.they use American dollars equivalent but a type that has Queen Elizabeth on it. thats all I know

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by momoyama: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2016
agavu:

I been to Nassau before but. Namibian passport, I flew via British always cos the passport is visa free to u.k. I saw hell before I could get a flight in 2013 for 430k though I used the services of an agent then.bahamas is a nice place to be,lot of nigerians, lots of Jamaicans, $3500 can fetch you a permanent residency vrs stay but jobs na wahala oh if you are not properly documented then I don't know about now.house rent is paid weekly.people troop into. U.S from there because it just an hour via tour ship to maimi.they use American dollars equivalent but a type that has Queen Elizabeth on it. thats all I know

$3,500 can fetch you permanent residency? Haha. Not sure where you visited, but NOT the Bahamas. If you invest $1 million dollars in a property then you can apply for permanent residency, but it is not guaranteed. I think you are mistaken.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by deditor12: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2018
ejlive:

Please, how did you process your Bahamas visa back then? I want to process same for my younger brother who wants to do his vacation there with his wife. Do please put me through.
Re: Travelling To Bahamas, by MrCadu(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please do you know the Airline he flyed? I already have my visa but am looking for the best airline with safe route just like your friend.
momoyama:

(1) (Reply)

FG Fines British Airways $135M & Virgin Atlantic $100M Over Ticket Prices / How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? / Please Help Me Out I Need Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.