Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (123671 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
lertee:
Do you know what I wish right now? I just wish you re brilliant but as a dog that you are you don't have a choice than to follow your mistress,coogoat,I am far above you aand you just have to swallow that bitter pill,you are not even enough to banter word with me evidence has shown all over,you may choose to live or die after reading this that is your business but hey dog,I aint through with you yet,when you stop replying how do I get entertained.
(Paaaraaaaa) do you know this sound? Hehehe I just fart and pooed on your face lick it and get satisfied,that is your meal for tonight for being obnoxious..heheheheheh,am so having a laugh here,you love trouble you get it double folds

far above who?
you are a product of palm kernel background - when would you stop smoking your own pubic hair? about 50 years ago, you would have been put in a pit waiting to be stoned to death by 12 able-bodied men! you epitomise all that is wrong with the nigerian youth! you are not even good enough to shine my shoes....

this is exactly what happens when 2 similar set of genes are fused together - you have the swag of an inbred. shouldn't you even be in a padded room dressed in a straitjacket with foam in your mouth? when would nurse nkechi learn it can be dangerous leaving a psychiatric patient like yourself on the internet without monitoring your activity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tolexander: please i beg of you in the name of whatever you serve.
Please Answer my question!

no need to waste bandwidth on this mollusc - let the charlatan have it here. there are 6 million ways to die and she chose me!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by adim2(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Coogar n lartee

Both of u should shake hands and call it truce. So i hope we are cool.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by lertee(f): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2013
cooger: i have been dealing with consummate rëtards like yourself since i joined this forum - i should show you the carcasses of my victims in my crawlspace - you would probably be the 10,000th prey on this forum i have munched. don't take this personal -
Now tell me why I should take this personal,with this alone you ve only displayed your joblessness to about 5000 active users telling them that your life is useless and you only need to banter words with people on the internet to stay relevant now this is pathetic,cos I don't understand why aa normal and happy person would be glad to be a nairaland worrior,this is a total disgrace on your path,I do not envy you at all.
coogar:

far above who?
you are a product of palm kernel background - when would you stop smoking your own pubic hair? about 50 years ago, you would have been put in a pit waiting to be stoned to death by 12 able-bodied men! you epitomise all that is wrong with the nigerian youth! you are not even good enough to shine my shoes....

this is exactly what happens when 2 similar set of genes are fused together - you have the swag of an inbred. shouldn't you even be in a padded room dressed in a straitjacket with foam in your mouth? when would nurse nkechi learn it can be dangerous leaving a psychiatric patient like yourself on the internet without monitoring your activity.
Studies showed that depressed people spend more time on the internet,they infilterate social networks and act like king of bugs,my dog you are a typical example. You are so insecured and irrelevant in real life that you decided to take succor on nairaland, every truancy you cannot display in real life you come here to display it to people who do not even know you exist. I bless the man that created this forum if not for him,how would you take care of your brain paralysis,how would you cure your low self esteem how would you keep youself relevant. Jobless dog dominating a forum that doesn't belong to you and yet you are cool about that,you spend 99% of your time here even more than the forum owner, go and create your own if you know you are brilliant enough common dog you can do it.
Mtchew you better go and get a real life,the last time i checked,I saw 'life for sale' on amazon.com. Go get one and stop living on nairaland.
I told you am ur mistress,you will always follow my orders and live by whatever command I give,when am tired of you,I will dump you like a piece of old rag but now you are still entertaining me.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Anybody who fails in that school should be flogged in front of the Ooni's palace. The environment looks very conducive for learning.
the school is hell in terms of learning, good appearance bad learning.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2013
Music, Fine Arts, Yoruba and Dramatic House.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2013
lertee:
Now tell me why I should take this personal,with this alone you ve only displayed your joblessness to about 5000 active users telling them that your life is useless and you only need to banter words with people on the internet to stay relevant now this is pathetic,cos I don't understand why aa normal and happy person would be glad to be a nairaland worrior,this is a total disgrace on your path,I do not envy you at all.

you are a consummate rëtard!
every known logic on this planet evades you cos your IQ has a negative integer. nairaland warrior? what has waging wars gotta do with putting simpletons like yourself in their place?

Studies showed that depressed people spend more time on the internet,they infilterate social networks and act like king of bugs,my dog you are a typical example. You are so insecured and irrelevant in real life that you decided to take succor on nairaland, every truancy you cannot display in real life you come here to display it to people who do not even know you exist. I bless the man that created this forum if not for him,how would you take care of your brain paralysis,how would you cure your low self esteem how would you keep youself relevant. Jobless dog dominating a forum that doesn't belong to you and yet you are cool about that,you spend 99% of your time here even more than the forum owner, go and create your own if you know you are brilliant enough common dog you can do it.
Mtchew you better go and get a real life,the last time i checked,I saw 'life for sale' on amazon.com. Go get one and stop living on nairaland.

you are running out of steam, bïtch
take your sermon to the biggest cathedral near you. depressed? coogar is depressed? lolololol - if you have one-tenth of the good life i have got, you would be the happiest human being in your village. a mendacious feral animal like yourself would not know you have brain damage even if it's plastered on your face - the amount of stupidity platelets running through your veins would sink the titanic. don't worry about what i do on the internet - worry more about how nature bestowed you the eternal gift of idiocy.

when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were at the back of the queue throwing temper tantrums! i am not even here to battle you, i am here to teach you the morals you missed while growing up. you should sue every individual that had something to do with your child development. you lack cognitive reasoning, you function on a single digit IQ and i am very sure you would be one ugly obese old hag with the swag of an orange tree.

I told you am ur mistress, you will always follow my orders and live by whatever command I give,when am tired of you,I will dump you like a piece of old rag but now you are still entertaining me.

heaven forbid!!!
you? my mistress? contrary to what you think, i don't date obese charlatans with buckteeth. everything about that statement is so wrong. what's the meaning of "am" your mistress?. you are so genetically rëtarded i am starting to think you are a product of an incestuous marriage. a careful diagnosis might reveal you have a strain of trisomy-13 in your central nervous system!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
these two love birds are still at this level...... MOVE IN TO THE NEXT LEVEL JOR .... Coogar pls take this 'lati' girl out na. Maybe the battle go end for bed ;Dthese two love birds are still at this level...... MOVE IN TO THE NEXT LEVEL JOR .... Coogar pls take this 'lati' girl out na. Maybe the battle go end for bed
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
The beauty of OAU, Ile-Ife is a testimony of hardwork and determination of the defunct Western Region. In November 1960, about 2 years before the university was established in 1962, a team comrising, Dr. Sabur Biobaku, Dr. Hezekiah Oluwasanmi, Dr. V. A. Oyenuga and Messrs Kesington Momoh, S. G. Ikoku and G. N. I. Enobakhare was sent out on a tour to of foreign universities. The terms of reference were to study and observe the architecural design, organization, layout and administrative set-up of foreign universities.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
I am not worthy to come between. But pls permit me to drop my little cents.
Words are very powerful. Let's be mindful of this irrespective of our faith.
Let's be good ambassadors of d faith we rep. I know giving up in d yabbing game may imply ur conceding to defeat but it is not just worth it.

I suggest it's time u hugged each oda now and let bygones be bygones.

You guys are just too compatible for my liking. Love you.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by theanonymous: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by solelymade: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2013
To d folks liking d comments of d abusive guyz above...na una dey encourage d guyz because dey are most likely trying to step up their game to gain more like so as 2 determine who d victor is.
MODERATOR(S) U ARE A DISGRACE!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wow what an entertaining e-fight. The girl won.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
This yab feast no be for here mehn. But coogar is damn too cruel jeez.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Capableben(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
ba7man: Hmmm....@Okija juju's pics didn't do justice to the environment. It would have been better if he walked round taking the pics.

I remember how we used to race on Road 1 at night......clocking 160km/h in my friend's BMW 525 or racing from new-buka to the staff quarters after rounds of beer. The roads were soo good.
Does OAU offer chemical Engr??
Is the school good in Engineering?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Capableben(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
ba7man: Hmmm....@Okija juju's pics didn't do justice to the environment. It would have been better if he walked round taking the pics.

I remember how we used to race on Road 1 at night......clocking 160km/h in my friend's BMW 525 or racing from new-buka to the staff quarters after rounds of beer. The roads were soo good.
Does OAU have chemical Engr
is the school good in engineering?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Capableben:
Does OAU have chemical Engr
is the school good in engineering?
Oh yes, the school's engineering programs are good.

They are time consuming though and they rob you of a good social life if you're that kind of person.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Allocsoluwatosi: the school is hell in terms of learning, good appearance bad learning.
Its hell for lazy students that have no priorities.

The school taught me to wake up by 4:30am everyday to study (which I still do till date). Its also taught me to work and study overnight.

You'll hate the school if you're lazy.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Capableben(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
ba7man: Oh yes, the school's engineering programs are good.

They are time consuming though and they rob you of a good social life if you're that kind of person.

But I heard they like going on strike easily, what re the reasons for this??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Capableben:

But I heard they like going on strike easily, what re the reasons for this??
Unionism is very active in the school.

If the school authorities fail to provide water or light for an extended period or during exams, it can cause trouble and lead to the school being closed down.

The student union body once caused the school to go on strike because they felt students weren't ready for the upcoming exams.

I don't know if its still like that now.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Capableben(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
ba7man: Unionism is very active in the school.

If the school authorities fail to provide water or light for an extended period or during exams, it can cause trouble and lead to the school being closed down.

The student union body once caused the school to go on strike because they felt students weren't ready for the upcoming exams.

I don't know if its still like that now.
thanks
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by salau01(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2015
The school has a lovely architectural design, so i guess any where the pic is snapped it will be nice.
Visit OAU Gist by clicking on www.latestforya..com
follow on twitter @salau01
Ayodeji olalekan salau
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by DrtroubleM: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by PECng: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
We Can Help you Get a Reference Letter from OAU Lecturers
If you are trying to gain admission abroad (or in rare cases locally) and you need one or three lecturers from your school to reference you, you would know this is one of the hardest things to get done even when it’s as simple as the referee just responding to a mail sent to them by the requesting institution; more like lecturers always wait for this to punish old students for not creating a good relationship with them while they were in school or after they have left school. So if you are reading this and you have a younger one in school or just leaving school, advise them to keep in touch with their lecturers—especially their project supervisor, they would need these lecturers sooner or later. That’s just by the way, the point here is that we have some departments in OAU we can help you get your reference letter from. CONTINUE READING FROM HERE>>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/12/we-can-help-you-get-reference-letter.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Amazing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.