Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO (5187 Views)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / PDP Panics Over High PVC Collection In APC Strongholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
The All Progressives Congress, APC,imposed governorship aspirant in Anambra State, Senator Chris Ngige has alerted the people of the plot by Governor Peter Obi to mortgage the state by fronting a business partner as the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, warning that the people should not be fooled.

Ngige also said his endorsement as a consensus candidate by the South East caucus received overwhelming support of party members.

He said that in order for the party to keep to the dictates of the electoral law, the party has decided to conduct the governorship primaries. He said it is not true that his open endorsement by Governor Rochas Okorocha was meant to give him an edge.

Speaking with journalists after submitting his nomination form at the APC headquarters in Abuja, the former governor said: “What has manifested is that the incumbent governor wants to hand pick somebody from Fidelity Bank, an entity where he was chairman before becoming the governor.

“Now he wants to bring back an Executive Director of the bank to govern the state. So all along when he was preaching zoning to the north, the people know better. There is great lamentation and mourning by the people of the Anambra North over what have befallen them.”

While defending the agitation by the Anambra North of marginalisation, Ngige said that as a realist he knew that the Obi government was playing hide and seek and that what Anambra needed was the best and that it is not segregated.

But Governor Obi said Ngige is only misinforming the public. Speaking through his aide that he would support a candidate from Anambra North and that is simply whathe is doing.

Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Valentine Obienyem, Obi said: “In the normal mischief characteristic of Dr. Chris Ngige, rather than face the man with clean record and verifiable past, he is misinforming the people.

What he is doing is a clear sign that he is not happy at the emergence of a man known for his character. He is already jittery and has so soon started speaking in tongues. Is it an Okija-going man or a depraved one that Obi should support? Ngige should better face hiscampaign than engage in cheap gossip and flights of fancy.

I wonder why Ngige who sold his heart and soul from Igbo Godfather to a Western Godfather,who refused to sponsor one single bill during his 2 years in the Senate,who refused to advocate on behalf ofhis people who were deported from the domain of his sponsors in Lagos or his people whose shops were closed for political gain,suddenly he is finding fault from a better candidate.

If he has conscience with his involvement with OKIJA and Political devastation that ravaged the state during his days in State house,he should have hiding his face in shame .He should have apologised to the state for that shame instead he is out causing more mischief.

“Evidently, Dr. Willy Obiano is more accomplished than he is. With a past not tainted by scandal or story of intrigues one must be invented. Is Ngige saying that any person who worked in a company Obi has interest should not be the Governor of Anambra State? As a person, does Ngige not have shares in companies? Can we say that any person working or who had worked in a company he has interest should be ostracised. This is childish tantrums.”
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
What is wrng wit dis ppl sef? Wt we wnt is a good governor that would solve our enormous problems. Ngige,a realist kwa? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by seanet02: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Adaobi is m.a.d.

2 Likes

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
seanet02: Adaobi is m.a.d.
you will never hide your hatred for Obi. Anambra Gubernatorial election is fast approaching.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Kingsley1000(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Point of correction.Dr Ngige isnt afraid of peterAda nd Obiano put together...obi is vry crafty nd's capable to mislead anambra ppl...he'isnt wiser dan us...we knw he plans,buh sorry to say,he has FAILED.

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by alexchiny: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Senator Ngige should be afraid because he knows that he cannot defeat Willie Obiano come November 16.

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kingsley1000: Point of correction.Dr Ngige isnt afraid of peterAda nd Obiano put together...obi is vry crafty nd's capable to mislead anambra ppl...he'isnt wiser dan us...we knw he plans,buh sorry to say,he has FAILED.
correct urself,dear. ApGA would retain Anambra State. Mark it in your diary of polictical encounter. You think Goodluck would be alive to allow APC take over his strong hold. NGIGE is afraid of Willie Obiano. PDP or APGA!!
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by gramci: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige don de fear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by gregg2: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dr Obiano will emerge victorious.
Something tells me he's gonna beat both Ngige and Tony silly.

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
gramci: Chris Tunde Ngige don de fear cheesy
Gbam
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by ferdsmart(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
gregg2: Dr Obiano will emerge victorious.
Something tells me he's gonna beat both Ngige and Tony silly.
you just spoke my mind,bro. Never under-estimate the political Prowess of APGA
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
The poor chap named Ngige is shamefully deluded. If he is not a jerk, who else? I guess the state of misplaced priorities in the jackass named Ngige is beyond human comprehension. Somebody should tell the goofy jack his people are in Lagos State and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
ngige afraid of a totally unknown and unheard of fellow?
these people are getting more and more delusional by the day
who is willie obiano and which public posts has he ever held in his entire life?
so because adaobi is desperate to shove this guy down our throats, suddenly he is now our messiah? lol cheesy
i will vote for ngige 1000 times before i vote for obis stooge whose only mission is to cover obis shortcomings in office
if every governor succeeds in imposing a successor to cover his shortcomings, then why do we bother to go to the polls to chose leaders? we might as well change anambra state's name to peter obi and company ltd.
lmao and really smdh!

umu anambra state, please reject modern cronyism and serfdom
we need our state back!
[size=16pt]vote for onwa anambra state.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
I had rather vote for a deportee than Ngige.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
re@lchange:
ngige afraid of a totally unknown and unheard of fellow?
these people are getting more and more delusional by the day
who is willie obiano and which public posts has he ever held in his entire life?
so because adaobi is desperate to shove this guy down our throats, suddenly he is now our messiah? lol cheesy
i will vote for ngige 1000 times before i vote for obis stooge whose only mission is to cover obis shortcomings in office
if every governor succeeds in imposing a successor to cover his shortcomings, then why do we bother to go to the polls to chose leaders? we might as well change anambra state's name to peter obi and company ltd.
lmao and really smdh!

umu anambra state, please reject modern cronyism and serfdom
we need our state back!
[size=16pt]vote for onwa anambra state.[/size]
Enough sense in your Post. Peter Obi is our greatest enemy. we must reject him and his cronies. Willy obiano ko

2 Likes

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Americans say brilliance without discipline is a sure dunce.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
selfishness is the greatest enemy of igbo nation
peter obi killed the dreams of the entire igbo nation just to advance his personal interest
right now, igbo nation is in total political tatters thanks to peter obi
some would rather blame ngige for things that are beyond him
but will turn a blind eye to peter obi's mindless selfishness in things that are perfectly within his powers

obi is by far the worst enemy of ndigbo than ngige can ever be

say no to obi and stooge!
say no to fidelity-anambra state ltd.!

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have always told my Igbo peeps to eat and take my money but do not look to the opposite direction when I cry out for encouragement or non-financial help.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
i saw adaobi in APGA uniform with the pictures of the great ikemba on it
it was so insulting. lol
the ikemba will be rolling in his grave now.
his political 'son" has sold ndigbo to the highest bidder, starting with an open scheme to mortgage anambra coffers
to fidelity bank.
the ikemba will be speechless honestly. shocked
for these people to have to nerves to accuse ngige is something i cannot understand
ngige is an angel compared to these obi caucus of selfish imps!

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have come to realize that what makes USA so strong is not its capital prowess but the ability of the people to demonstrate the tonic of patriotism toward each other. Mazi Ngige will never qualify for a full cup of palm wine in Igbo land. The same scenario awaits the governor of Abia State, T Orji.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
DerideGull: I have come to realize that what makes USA so strong is not its capital prowess but the ability of the people to demonstrate the tonic of patriotism toward each other. Mazi Ngige will never qualify for a full cup of palm wine in Igbo land. The same scenario awaits the governor of Abia State, T Orji.

please my brother never mention ngige and orji in one sentence please!
ngige's legacy is still there for all to see. nobody in his right senses will ever accuse ngige of non-performance in office. ngige also never deported other igbo from anambra state. lets keep focus please.
the only "crime" ngige committed was to keep mute over the deportation issue
that can never equate peter obis hijacking of our political vehicle for his selfish aims.

if ngige cannot qualify for a cup of palm wine in igboland, then peter obi and his crony cannot even be given mere handshake in the igbo nation, talk less of sharing palm wine!
igbo people met and consulted to unite under APGA and a certain candidate; peter obi thrashed all that and imposed his crony. today we have no political base in nigeria.
please lets call a spade a spade!

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by FreeGlobe(f): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ngige may have been blacklisted due to the deportation saga but if we are to choose between Ngige and Peter Obi/his stooge then Anambra must embrace Ngige with open arms. While we can overlook the deportation saga and build up our states, we cannot overlook the imprisonment of Anambra funds, future and development in Fidelity bank for a continued 4 years, the deportation will continue if we do so. At this point the worst candidate for this election is better than the Obi's stooge and fraudster/cultist Tony Nwoye.

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by FreeGlobe(f): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
re@lchange:

ngige's legacy is still there for all to see. nobody in his right senses will ever accuse ngige of non-performance in office. ngige also never deported other igbo from anambra state. lets keep focus please.
that can never equate peter obis hijacking of our political vehicle for his selfish aims.

if ngige cannot qualify for a cup of palm wine in igboland, then peter obi and his crony cannot even be given mere handshake in the igbo nation, talk less of sharing palm wine!
igbo people met and consulted to unite under APGA and a certain candidate; peter obi thrashed all that and imposed his crony. today we have no political base in nigeria.

#Facts Peter Obi is a traitor

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anambra state will never go to apc

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
re@lchange:

Legacy does not die a sudden death. For the sake of triviality, Ngige’s so-called legacy would have seen Anambra State and other Igbo state enclaves flourish with envy. I must state again that development is sourced through the structure of mind. Until we learn to think that a destitute among us is a valuable asset, we will continue blunder.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by FreeGlobe(f): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Well, if there has to be an alternative it does not have to be Peter Obi's stooge. APC must win Anambra over APGA in Anambra, its unnegotiable

1 Like

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
DerideGull:

Legacy does not die a sudden death. For the sake of triviality, Ngige’s so-called legacy would have seen Anambra State and other Igbo state enclaves flourish with envy. I must state again that development is sourced through the structure of mind. Until we learn to think that a destitute among us is a valuable asset, we will continue blunder.

peter obi spent 8 years and honestly there is little to show for that
his open imposition of this fidelity bank fella has proven to us why obi failed in office
the last thing we want or need now in anambra state is another peter obi or his crony who would be obviously worse than him!
ngige built some of the best roads in anambra that even link other igbo states
peter obi tried to copy that, but the quality of obis roads can never match ngiges.
fake is fake, while real is real.
ngige is real, obi is fake!

2 Likes

Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Anambra state will never go to apc

i have learned to never say never in politics
all you can do is lay down your arguments and persuade
today, APC and ngige is looking way better than APGA and obi.
no sentiments please!
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by obyno54: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
I like ngige but if he wins tinubu will appoint the whole chairmanship and councilorship positions under his regime
Kingsley1000: Point of correction.Dr Ngige isnt afraid of peterAda nd Obiano put together...obi is vry crafty nd's capable to mislead anambra ppl...he'isnt wiser dan us...we knw he plans,buh sorry to say,he has FAILED.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by DerideGull(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
re@lchange:

peter obi spent 8 years and honestly there is little to show for that
his open imposition of this fidelity bank fella has proven to us why obi failed in office
the last thing we want or need now in anambra state is another peter obi or his crony who would be obviously worse than him!
ngige built some of the best roads in anambra that even link other igbo states
peter obi tried to copy that, but the quality of obis roads can never match ngiges.
fake is fake, while real is real.
ngige is real, obi is fake!

Do you actully know Mazi Ngige?
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
re@lchange:

i have learned to never say never in politics
all you can do is lay down your arguments and persuade
today, APC and ngige is looking way better than APGA and obi.
no sentiments please!
don't you get? We don't need buhari and tinubu involvement in the east. Moreover ngige betrayed and he's still betraying the entire SE for not speaking up for them during the deportation saga. He is an opportunist.
Re: SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO by seanet02: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: Well, if there has to be an alternative it does not have to be Peter Obi's stooge. APC must win Anambra over APGA in Anambra, its unnegotiable
baby support APC and i will marry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.