Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network (2636 Views)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / How Do Whatsapp And 2go Make Their Money? / Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network by eddyland: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
two three years ago, the craze for 2go chat can be felt almost everywhere mostly by the youths who will then do almost every thing to have the 2go chat apps installed on their phone. But today what is really happening to this chat network, I don't know. Any time I logged into my 2go account, I hardly see any friend online out of my 181 friends in my list. Is it that BB messengers and whatsapp have now overshadowed the use of 2go or is that people now see 2go as being childish?
http://highteknology..com/2013/08/the-rise-and-fall-of-2go-mobile-social.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network by nerodenero: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nothing last forever and change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network by CODEEATER(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Scenerio 1:
A guy adds sum chick he found in a chat rum,not knowin who or wat she is,1 of d first tin he asks is 4 "sex chat"

Scenerio2:
U login ur account,find a few pple online n decide to say hi to 1..nd u get "I" as a reply,I.e

YOU:hey girl,gud evenin

Her:I

Scenerio3:

U fall into a chat room,and all u do is talk to d grlz in d rum,and if dere isn't any..u say its borin n leave..

Dez in my own candid opinion r sum of d shit dat drove me away from 2go..n I bliev m bt in dat boat alone.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network by ciphoenix: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Scenerio 1:
A guy adds sum chick he found in a chat rum,not knowin who or wat she is,1 of d first tin he asks is 4 "sex chat"

Scenerio2:
U login ur account,find a few pple online n decide to say hi to 1..nd u get "I" as a reply,I.e

Scenerio3:

U fall into a chat room,and all u do is talk to d grlz in d rum,and if dere isn't any..u say its borin n leave..

Dez in my own candid opinion r sum of d shit dat drove me away from 2go..n I bliev m bt in dat boat alone.

On point. Even the few sensible rooms got affected.

People creating fake 13 yr old accts and trolling in the chat rooms

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve This Problem In C++ / Working On Client NFT Project (documented On Nl) / Learning More Than One Programming Language At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.