Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others (808 Views)

Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others / PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by adamooye5(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Andy Uba is a serving senator from Anambra State.
The Peoples Democratic Party has suspended a serving Senator, Andy Uba, and four other members of the party from Anambra State.
The National Working Committee of the PDP suspended the five men for failing to honour the party’s invitation over the parallel congress organised in Awka on Saturday.
The suspension was contained in a letter addressed individually to the five men. The letters were signed by the party’s Acting National Secretary, Remi Akintoye.
Others suspended alongside Senator Uba are his brother, Chris Uba, a factional chairman of the PDP in Anambra, Ejike Oguebego, Benji Udeozor, and Tonia Nwankwu.
Andy Uba gad won the PDP governorship ticket for Anambra at the parallel primary conducted by the Oguebego leadership of the party in the state.
The PDP national headquarters has recognised Tony Nwoye, elected at another congress, as the party’s flag bearer for the Anambra governorship election in November.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143725-breaking-pdp-suspends-andy-uba-four-others.html
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmn, the drama is beginning to unfolD.

1st tongue
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by hardywaltz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Andy good morning!!
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by simpleseyi: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have been saying this and I will keep saying it, by 2015 presidential elections, there will be less than 10 people left in PDP, these will include presido GEJ, Sheppopotamus PEJ, Bamamga Tukur, Tony Anenih, Junior Education Minister and Senior Protagonist of Rivers State Mr. Wike (fighting about when Universities have remain shut), Jery Gana (any govt in power (AGIP)), Obasanjo, Petroleum Minister and GEJ bedmate Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, Bayelsa governor Dickkson (the son of dickk).
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by braine(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
They just need an excuse for that man not to contest
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by CrimzP(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
I expected something like this. I'm sure he too was equally expecting it
Re: Breaking: PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others by bcomputer101: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okada!

Drop me here.

Wey my change?

Abi you wan carry am move ni?

Aboki, please sell my 500naira suya.

@Topic, please who is Andy Uba?

(1) (Reply)

SACKED! Ministers Cry As Jonathan Caught Them Unawares, PDP Crisis To Consume... / Who’ll Save Aviation From Oduah’s Grip? / Yet Again Locals Beat Nigerian In Goa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.