Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Was Jesus Just A Literal Word Of God? Jman05 And Gomb - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Just A Literal Word Of God? Jman05 And Gomb (1405 Views)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Isis Create A Literal River Of Human Blood By Butchering 1500 Innocent People / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Was Jesus Just A Literal Word Of God? Jman05 And Gomb by Gombs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
JMAN05:

When you are ready to prove ur point on NWT you form a thread on it. if you refuse to do so, then you are living in ignorance or afraid to be proven wrong.

as for my comments you never attended to. I wish to put it to you that you have wholeheartedly accepted all of them as true.

look at the opening statement of this thread which i clearly stated that if you refuse to reply to any comment as they flow one by one, i will conclude that you ve accepted them.

on the NWT if you also refuse to form a thread for it, then you are unsure of ur position or you are afraid to be proven wrong with ur kjv.

note that you were the one that told me to form this thread even when i suggested that we continue in the other thread. to show my seriousness, i formed this thread. now ur turn.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: How A Woman Almost Seduced Me – RCCG G.O. Pastor Adeboye / 10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-date Jesus / REVEALED: Why God Planted The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.