Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2763 Views)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
The great satanist who decide to worship a dog has decide he wants to know about God ....
He want me clear his doubt and disbelieve

please i would beg everyone not to post rather just say a prayer as you pass by...That the lord help this case ....

To Alfa
Rule to my answers
1. No rage or abuse is allowed.
2.Whenever i leave and do not reply ...note that my battery went off

Jesus love you

so what do you want to know
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Do you believe everything in the book of Genesis happened as written?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ok. So snakes used to have legs?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
I agree with that
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: I agree with that

grin grin grin grin grin

Can you make it an official statement like "I, Divepen, know that snakes had legs 6000 years ago"
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Describe God.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Researches shows that snake have Hind leg and No fore legs
So i agree that snakes use to have legs

Describe God..
He is the only one that is indescribable ....
But i known he is a holy God and He loves Holiness, he is rich in power, he created the heaven and hell
He created Angels of which lucifer is one
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by larrymoore(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Following....
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
larrymoore: Following....
noted
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please.

Can you make it an official statement like "I, Divepen, know that snakes had legs 6000 years ago"

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is your faith genesis already shaken? Make the statement.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
The earth had been years and years ago....The accurate timing not clear
'So i Divepen do not claim or say that snakes have legs 6000 years ago

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin let's see
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mesopotamia is the oldest known human civilization from 10,000 years ago so that automatically proves the Earth is older than 6,000 years
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: Mesopotamia is the oldest known human civilization from 10,000 years ago so that automatically proves the Earth is older than 6,000 years

How do you reconcile that with genesis?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How do you reconcile that with genesis?

It was not written anywhere in the Bible the earth was created 6000 years ago...
If Mesopotamia was older than 6000...The earth has been created before then
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen:

It was not written anywhere in the Bible the earth was created 6000 years ago...
If Mesopotamia was older than 6000...The earth has been created before then

Don't do strawman please. We are talking about snake legs here. Not creation. No matter how long the earth was existing, according to genesis, snakes lost their legs after the fall of man. Man that went and lived hundreds of years and if we calculate genealogically according to the same bible, then man fell around 6034 years ago. So snakes lost their legs around then. True or false?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sir,I would not agree with you....
If Mesopotamia had been about 10,000 years ago....That proves that the fall would have taken place before that
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Divepin, i pray you will not give answer of your own knowledge, the Holy Ghost will give answers to each questions he ask through you in Jesus name.

@Alfa, the Holy Ghost will give you understanding in Jesus name, you will not only understand, you will be convinced by Him alone who can draw all men to Himself, Amen.

am following.
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: Sir,I would not agree with you....
If Mesopotamia had been about 10,000 years ago....That proves that the fall would have taken place before that
Really? are you saying that the years recorded in the bible are wrong?
Sow how long did Adam live then? Especially after the fall?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by larrymoore(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
still following....
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by macof(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen: Sir,I would not agree with you....

Bible scholars have studied the Bible and decoded that earth is less than 7000 yrs according to the Bible.

Laziness would not let u study ur Bible.

Mesopotamia existed as early as 10000 yrs ago, Bible says earth is less than 10000. So the Bible is complete and very ill informing
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
Really? are you saying that the years recorded in the bible are wrong?
Sow how long did Adam live then? Especially after the fall?
CAN I GET A reference
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen:
CAN I GET A reference

Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

can i get a reference to your claim that. the world's existence was in the bible
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Divepen:

can i get a reference to your claim that. the world's existence was in the bible

Why are you talking of world existence? We are talking of snakes with legs. When did they lose their legs? Genesis said, after the fall of Adam. The bible says the fall happened around 6000 years ago.

Why are you dodging? If you don't agree, enlighten us. Are you planning on bringing me closer to knowing jesus by dodging my questions, ad-hominems and vague responses?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Satan smacks down is really bad. I will watch from the side. Hmmmm
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by lanaVello1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
i'm sorry for interrupting....couldn't hold it back...where exactly did the bible state that the earth is less than 7000 years? what bible scholars gave that figure besides what proof/reference was used to back that?
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Ranchhoddas: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is very very interesting...following bumper2bumper
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
*peeping*
Re: Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer by kingk(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

Bible scholars have studied the Bible and decoded that earth is less than 7000 yrs according to the Bible.

Laziness would not let u study ur Bible.

Mesopotamia existed as early as 10000 yrs ago, Bible says earth is less than 10000. So the Bible is complete and very ill informing

Please Sir can you provide reference to the bold?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can Defend This Then You are a real Christian!!!(photo) / Spiritually Right Or Wrong? / I Want To Become A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.