Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah (1394 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah by Sanandreas10(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
The two Above Mentioned Al

Quran Reciter are Mekkah Born

Reciter...

Both The problem I have which i

presumed everyone here will have

also is that..
Between The Two Sheikh of The
smiley
smiley
Grand Mosque In

Mekkah(Ka"abbah)...

who do U think Has a Very

Beatiful and Captivating Voice...?

Any reasonable Comments Is Solemly Welcome..?

Sheikh Shuraim is well kknown

For Taraweeh Prayer In mekkah...
smiley
smiley

But sheikh Sudais Is also Known

Worldwide And JuMUat Prayer...
smiley
smiley
smiley
smiley
Re: Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah by BetaThings: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2013
^^^^^
Salaam
It is difficult to see what good comparing these servants of Allah will do us. The more pious, the better. And we cannor judge that
And the scholars have discouraged us from attending the mosque because of some reciter who has a more beautiful voice or so.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah by Ibnjurayj(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2013
@ op they are both jayyid maa shaa Allaah in recitation but its left with individual on their choice between them two reciters or any other reciter of their choice, but as for me Sheikh Sudais is my favourite - I like his style of recitation. I know of a brother who leads taraweeh in my local masjid (Brixton) with same voice and tone plus the way the Sheikh pause and his repetitions on verses may Allaah preserve them, if you only hear hear the brother without seeing him leading you will think it's Sheikh Sudais is the one leading the salah SubhaanAllaah.

@Betathings I don't think the Brother (Op) making distinction among the two Qari(s) regarding which one of them to follow in Salaah but only for listening to their recitations and nothing wrong in having one's own favourite Qari as long as one doesn't become picky on the Qari (reciter) to follow in Salaah - obviously not the imam that curse member of Ahlul Bayt and the sahabahs before salah shocked

Allaahu 'Alam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Muslimat With Wife Material 18-25years Old / Why Non Muslims Are Not Allowed To Enter Mecca / Terrorism And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.