Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... (18908 Views)

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Most Handsome White Men/Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
I've done lots of research on it...and finally decided to hit the nail on the head...
Lee min Ho,a korean born..who is an actor,a musician and a director...
He is the only fair in complexion celeb that his very handsome...he does'nt make use of ear rings,no tattoo,no facial surgery/surgeries or anything inhumane...lastly, he is tall....
Lemme c ur comments..please and please no insults..tanxs

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by physise(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Airforce1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
He's just dia....
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lyth: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Never heard of him, neither has my landlady's daughter ...sure he aint a yeye-brity? And if u dig Asian or Caucasians u myt wanna research d jumong series main actor.
4got 2 tell u dat I n my landlady's daughter live in banana island.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Lyth: Never heard of him, neither has my landlady's daughter ...sure he aint a yeye-brity? And if u dig Asian or Caucasians u myt wanna research d jumong series main actor.
4got 2 tell u dat I n my landlady's daughter live in banana island.
he was the guy dat acted..faith,city hunter,personal taste,boys b4 flower, etc....as 4 jumong he z owkay buh u cnt compare d both of dem..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by switdil(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Airforce1: He's just dia....
He is not just there
He is THERE
Cool is d word jor

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by damarisk(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2013
D guy dat acted jumong,is he nt d same person dat acted a man called God n he looks like dis handsome dude
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Larrey(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2013
that's my guy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Iaz93: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2013
undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lovedorcas(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Kul is d word. U r really natural.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Ibangap(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2013
The dude is handsome, but not more handsome than i am, but since we are talking about celebrities here.... I give up.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by 3ace(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Like the third pix. He might not be the most handsome but surely, he can't be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Cestmoi1(f): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Nobody dare crush on my crush....#straight face.i had and still have a huge crush on him after watching city hunter.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Ezegozie(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2013
most handsome indeed,

i gues he is also more handsome than the man deported from saudi arabia for being too handsome?

For me He looks feminine .
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Austeenxx: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by nmanma1(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2013
D guy is ok oooo,so crazy oooo handsome dudu!!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2013
I'm more handsome jor
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by nerodenero: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2013
I have watched one of his movies,it was a love movie and he ended with the babe who was being chased by another dude. The guy might not be the most handsome celebrity but the dude is really fine.He can pass for a beautiful female when one view his face alone.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oh my oh my, had a crush on him after watching Boys before flower. He is so cute, am also into the guy that acted as ji hue hope I spelt the name correctly. coolOh my oh my, had a crush on him after watching Boys before flower. He is so cute, am also into the guy that acted as ji hue hope I spelt the name correctly.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Danhumprey: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Beauty,they say,is in the eyes of the beholder. Just because he look handsome to you doesn't mean he look handsome to others.

By the way,I heard that the beautiful ones are not yet born. Or when you were doing your research,did you peep into the future to see the unborn,beautiful kids? undecided

It's obvious,you are having a crush on him. Just express your feelings to him. Who know,he might consider you. cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by mysticgal(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
i just love this guy.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by demelza: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
spongeback: Am really ashamed to say I watched boys before flowers, he is cute and the character he played was equally cool.
Everyone seems to have watched this series except me. All my friends have been all over it, I wonder what the hype is all about.
@post
He is effing cute!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Dannylux: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Awesome, handsome, cool-some grin no homo
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by swtme(f): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
kiss kiss kisshe is sooooo cute,tall,sweet face but chinco is not my type cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Bilany(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
It's "boys over flowers" not "boys before flowers" and yea, he's cute.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
please wat character did he play in boys over flower??... cant really picture his face
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=spongeback][/quote]
fnxs
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... by Lolitua(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
spongeback: Am really ashamed to say I watched boys over flowers, he is cute and the character he played was equally cool. But I think Kim Sang-beom is more handsome than he is.
Btw OP please modify your post, the grammar is bad undecided
Ms "i knw all"......if shud u take a gud luk @ kim sang beom..he do make use of ear-rings...#fou#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike / Timi Dakolo And Cuba Gooding Jr Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.