Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex (5045 Views)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by bigass(f): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2013
i called my friend last night to conclude on the Aso ebi she is planning for her sister's wedding. At first i noticed her voice changed but i didn't count it as anything as the call progress i started hearing a man's voice in the background, all of a sudden i started pa pa pa pa pa pa sound of 2 laps meeting then came the intermittent moans.i beckoned on my husband i put the call on loudspeakers he opened his mouth wide! Through all This my friend continued the call as if i am oblivion of what was going on. why pick a call in the middle of something.she and her husband are a crazy bunch! i will see her today but wont raise the issue. wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Damojo: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Mschewwwwwww. Big a$$, small brain.

15 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2013
Yeahhhh, it's really crazy and kinky..but my Ex was mad when I tried that once...anyway,she's married so I guuesss her hubby approves.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by nerodenero: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2013
duffie: Yeahhhh, it's really crazy and kinky..but my Ex was mad when I tried that once...anyway,she's married so I guuesss her hubby approves.
I won't pick a call during such process but since she is married, no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by ChiSun27(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2013
Na craze dey worry d woman. Wetn make ha pick d kal wen she knw sey na anoda world she dey?
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by mascot87(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2013
Probably she wants to encourage you to do thesame with your hobby grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by premlove(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2013
mascot87: Probably she wants to encourage you to do thesame with your hobby grin
u are not far frm the truth

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by BabaAlabi: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2013
You and your husband are perverts....so instead of ending the call, both of you continued to listen....end tym tins

15 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Rexphobia(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2013
And why didn't you end the call when they started? You just had to stay on the line till they climaxed. Let's say 5 to 10 mins just to confirm.

Permit me to say you are a pervert.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by bigass(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Why call me pervert for continuing a call with someone who was having sex? Why did she pick? Its more embarrassing if I had end the after she had decided not to end the caLl afterall its her decision to pick up while having sex

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2013
Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

Hian, if I see anymore "He didn't answer my pings and I was murdered", Do prostitut3s use Lubrica", threads I will go and stand in front of the National Assembly nak3D till you call off this strike.

19 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

Hian, if I see anymore "He didn't answer my pings and I was murdered", Do prostitut3s use Lubrica", threads I will go and stand in front of the National Assembly nak3D till you call off this strike.

Pls, I take God name beg you, no nak3d oh! Na disaster you go cos oh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by taryour(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2013
debrief08: Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

My dear sister I tire o, was it not this same lady/girl that opened a thread earlier asking if prostitutes use lubricants or not Now see another thread,even if at all what she put here abt her friend is true can't she just keep it to herself Must people always bring their dirty filthy linen to public? I doubt if she is even married as she has claimed in this post.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2013
taryour:

My dear sister I tire o, was it not this same lady/girl that opened a thread earlier asking if prostitutes use lubricants or not Now see another thread,even if at all what she put here abt her friend is true can't she just keep it to herself Must people always bring their dirty filthy linen to public? I doubt if she is even married as she has claimed in this post.

My sister when children are on break you find threads filled with hormones and "what will you do" stories"
"My Sister has sweety smelly br2ast", "what will you do if your boyfriend pollutes" "Will you marry a man who scratches his bal-ls" etc.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by bigass(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2013
I CAN SEE SOME GRANNIES HERE

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by bigass(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2013
OLD PEOPLES HOME.
I AM MARRIED
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by taryour(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2013
bigass: OLD PEOPLES HOME.
I AM MARRIED

Yeah right,if you are married biko act like one, I just wonder how much time you got on your hands to sit and gist/argue about prostitutes with friends, of all gist in this world for married women to talk about. For your own good and your happy home stay away from such friends and talks. Sure there are lots and better girls talk to discuss with friends.

7 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by ifeegee(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2013
This is really absurd,a couple in their home doing their own thing is now up for discussion on a public site.
Na wa for you poster this is not fair on your friend at all.

5 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Austeenxx: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2013

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2013

Damn! This one crack me up! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by deols(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Maybe OP should not have posted this. Too obscene for my ears. undecided

But the jobless part can go in a circle. The thread opener and the commenters getting equal share.

Now, I feel jobless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
bigass: all of a sudden i started pa pa pa pa pa pa sound of 2 laps meeting
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by swtme(f): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
And you asked your hubby to listen on? Whatever happened to loyalty to friendship?
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
deols: Maybe OP should not have posted this. Too obscene for my ears. undecided

But the jobless part can go in a circle. The thread opener and the commenters getting equal share.

Now, I feel jobless embarassed
Lmao!
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Na so, for u to put the call on loud speaker u wre enjoying the moan, lmao

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by whiteroses(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by OmoAlata1(f): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
If you have time to answer phone calls or texts during $ex, then your partner is not hitting it correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by fr3do(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
shocked
thats multitasking at its peak
give that woman a medal!

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by fr3do(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
whiteroses: Next time your friend answers her phone as she dey bala, try the following steps:

Off your dress
Off your pant
Start to dey romance your self by rubbing your nipples till it hardens
Lick your lips and turn the speaker up to hear their laps banging very well
Oil your kpekus
and slide one or two of your fingers up your toto
Now start to they bala yourself till you cum then unleash a very loud moan so they can hear you too

ode angry

bush girl

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by bigass(f): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
fr3do: shocked
thats multitasking at its peak
give that woman a medal!
thats the point shes is good
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by RoyalRoy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
duffie: Yeahhhh, it's really crazy and kinky..but my Ex was mad when I tried that once...anyway,she's married so I guuesss her hubby approves.

You a lesbian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Let Your Kids Bathe Themselves?. / Thank you to the Nairalanders; My Son(chidube) Got a Prize at Germany Mini-model 2011. / Good News To All Gays And Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.