Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex (5053 Views)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by biolabee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol...... debrief don vex oooo
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by whiteroses(f): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
fr3do: shocked
thats multitasking at its peak
give that woman a medal!

another fool
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by greatgod2012(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am surprised that some peole are really believing the BS the op posted here.

I already know and recognise her username, seems she takes interest in any useless intimacy talks, hence, my not contributing in her(if its actually her) threads. If you want to prove me, go to "her" profile and you will see what im talking about.

@debrief, you are so on point
@tayour, omo iya mi oniniire, so, you believed the story, stop your advice please, it never happened, it was just a pigment of her imagination.
May God help us all.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by fr3do(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
whiteroses:

another fool

atleast I'm not insecure to the extent of wiping my posts after being called names on the internet.
Where is your post I quoted earlier?

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by greatgod2012(f): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
bigass:

take your medicine

may God have mercy on you. Amen.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by donfemo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
you are not a good friend for posting this here
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Royal Roy:

You a lesbian?

No, I'm not.

I was referring the lady the Op was talking about.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
bigass: i called my friend last night to conclude on the Aso ebi she is planning for her sister's wedding. At first i noticed her voice changed but i didn't count it as anything as the call progress i started hearing a man's voice in the background, all of a sudden i started pa pa pa pa pa pa sound of 2 laps meeting then came the intermittent moans.i beckoned on my husband i put the call on loudspeakers he opened his mouth wide! Through all This my friend continued the call as if i am oblivion of what was going on. why pick a call in the middle of something.she and her husband are a crazy bunch! i will see her today but wont raise the issue. wonders shall never end.

2 laps ke
Is the man a double amputee from the hips grin
You meant 4 laps
Oya go and modify

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by lolaluv1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
babyosisi:

2 laps ke
Is the man a double amputee from the hips grin
You meant 4 laps
Oya go and modify

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by Andyblaze: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
I AM THE WOMAN! SO OLARE U DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT ME IN PUBLIC?
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by whiteroses(f): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
fr3do:

atleast I'm not insecure to the extent of wiping my posts after being called names on the internet.
Where is your post I quoted earlier?
this is my account but a young cousin of mine who is a boy also uses it and wrote it which is of a sexual nature so i deleted it as I please same as I have deleted some other posts, why would your opinion move me? ignoramus like you make my skin crawl i see you are probably unemployed or lonely for you to be stalking me this way go get a life please, i'll be on a holiday in greece wont open your yeye argument so go and look for something to do, mr Man
I dont even know you and you are not the OP so dont pick on me that will be cyber bullying but if its paining you that much please hang urself smiley
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by teexzle: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Omo_Alata: If you have time to answer phone calls or texts during $ex, then your partner is not hitting it correctly.
Lmaooo
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by fr3do(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2013
whiteroses:
this is my account but a young cousin of mine who is a boy also uses it and wrote it which is of a sexual nature so i deleted it as I please same as I have deleted some other posts, why would your opinion move me? ignoramus like you make my skin crawl i see you are probably unemployed or lonely for you to be stalking me this way go get a life please, i'll be on a holiday in greece wont open your yeye argument so go and look for something to do, mr Man
I dont even know you and you are not the OP so dont pick on me that will be cyber bullying but if its paining you that much please hang urself smiley

[b]u can be in Afganistan on vacation,i dont give a fly mess
i dont even know u.but i've learnt sumtin about u,u are as dumb as hell,ur dumbness stinks over the internet.
Mumu.who wan stalk u?
I can handle my hormones unlike u or ur allegorical cousin.
Funny tin u use the same fonts and abbr.
Odonyo

whats wrong with me,i'm too grown for this.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by cycline404(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2013
bigass: Why call me pervert for continuing a call with someone who was having sex? Why did she pick? Its more embarrassing if I had end the after she had decided not to end the caLl afterall its her decision to pick up while having sex

You should have used ur digression to hang up! Cause you know u are causing a big distraction with your phone call... rather u and ur hubby turn it to p*rn sound track...u said ur hubby open his mouth wide... Tell him to beware of fly.... What if it was video call...
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by cycline404(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: I AM THE WOMAN! SO OLARE U DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT ME IN PUBLIC?

Na U?
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by judii(f): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
And I have been wondering what the "WOW"factor ( the heading of the thread)is in someone answering a call in the middle of s3x. Which married couple engage in such time wasting thing! Life is not all about intimacy, ojare! I'm sure when u were small, u used to peep through your neighbours key hole 2 watch them 'doing d do'and it looks 2me like u knew very well she was being intimate @ that particular time that's y u called her 2 confirm. The both of u are not even married self! #Boyfriendtinz# grin
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by amtheone(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2013
debrief08: Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

Hian, if I see anymore "He didn't answer my pings and I was murdered", Do prostitut3s use Lubrica", threads I will go and stand in front of the National Assembly nak3D till you call off this strike.

Anty Debby abeg na God name I teka beg you ohh. No go nakedd for NA because me I no fit shout ohhh.
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by dBard: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
debrief08: Dear Federal Government and ASUU, na God I dey take beg una, please call off this strike.

Hian, if I see anymore "He didn't answer my pings and I was murdered", Do prostitut3s use Lubrica", threads I will go and stand in front of the National Assembly nak3D till you call off this strike.

undecided undecided.... but aren't u older than 13??
It might not have the same effect lipsrsealed
Re: Wow!!!! My Friend Picked My Call In The Middle Of Sex by DzTzl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
taryour:

My dear sister I tire o, was it not this same lady/girl that opened a thread earlier asking if prostitutes use lubricants or not Now see another thread,even if at all what she put here abt her friend is true can't she just keep it to herself Must people always bring their dirty filthy linen to public? I doubt if she is even married as she has claimed in this post.
i wonder o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gas Cooker For Sale.... / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Living In Self Con.? / Do You Let Your Kids Bathe Themselves?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.