Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? (3389 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Why Dont We Hear Of Witchcraft Cases Anymore? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2013
I am not really a fan of the devil but i just kept wondering that we should at least hear his own part of the story as regards what happened before he was thrown out.

Who has seen him or who knows how we can contact him to at least clear all doubts maybe it will even help the atheist.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by andy24(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2013
And you are expecting to hear the truth from the father of lies

3 Likes

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by amiskurie(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2013
hheheehehe!
wetin man no go see?
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by henrychubayo: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2013
it is impossible for God to lie. Give the devil a chance and he will take you along his destruction line up as he knew his days are getting nearer for him to perish
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2013
I used to think GOD was NOT REAL, until I had a vision about hell...

Red, sticky with cooked flesh floating, the bowl of peppersoup and cow meat was handed over to me. I had heard stories about this scary place, but never heard about the chef.

The following was a conversation I had with him..

@Satan: We didn't get to hear your version. What really happened?

Lucifer: You see I was king of heaven, then Yahweh and Gabriel conspired against me. They kicked me out. Of course, I was the one who planted the tree. I always knew Yahweh had their eyes on my throne. So like a good programmer, I put a backdoor in the garden, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yahweh was scared when he found out. He tried uprooting the tree, but of course that was impossible.. He knew that if mankind ever knew the truth, they wouldn't worship Him. Why do you think He rules by fear? Look at the number of people
He destroyed in the Old Testament... how many did I kill? So I possessed a snake (by the way, forget those stories, snakes never had legs, I created them to slide) and told Eve the truth. Then she told Adam, and Yahweh was very displeased.. In His wrath, He cursed the snake and mankind. He couldn't curse me.Ever since then, mankind have tried to serve me, by chasing knowledge and freedom, yet Yahweh has always kept punishing them.. Jelosi go kill am...

Me: but Satan, na wa o.. which kain yarns be dis? Truly, you be deceiver..

Satan: you say... no be yahweh dey do all the evil wey dey this world, when im finish una go come blame me? See, I sabi speak Pidgin. According to Yahweh, all languages commot because people been dey build tower of Babel.. lie lie man.. So even pidgin (better warri broken) start on top TOWER matter? lwkmd.. Anyways, make I saturate you with a few verses from your Bible.

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)

‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commandedyou.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

Even im pikin wey try beta pass am small, still get small of im papa character..

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me
Matt. 10:34

me: , stop stop e don do.. *hails fela, hitler, michael jackson, all the catholic priests, all the sinning christians, nigerian politicians, oledepo, adeboye... plus all my african ancestors wey no hear abt Jesus...*

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND...

Yahweh's on the winning side. He's not GOOD/EVIL.. He WON.. that's all that matters.. atheists and bad belle ppl, i wan go heaven o... wink

5 Likes

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by texanomaly(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmmmm...
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
texanomaly: Hmmmmm...

grin grin
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by MrTroll(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
gringringringrin

I swearrigawd muskeeto, you haff kolo finish!!! Doggamit! cheesy

But seriously eh, the bible even encouraged us to hear both sides of the matter before making judgement.
In habakkuk chapter 16vs99:
hear both sides of the matter before making judgement for I the Lord your God even though I usually don't do it require it of you. angry

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dat ur Bible, Abeg which translation be dat? king James abi King ope?
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by MrTroll(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto: Dat ur Bible, Abeg which translation be dat? king James abi King ope?
er... Na king herods version undecided
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by chiedu7: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
4reigningqueen: I am not really a fan of the devil but i just kept wondering that we should at least hear his own part of the story as regards what happened before he was thrown out.

Who has seen him or who knows how we can contact him to at least clear all doubts maybe it will even help the atheist.

[size=14pt]Don't worry 4reigningqueen, if you die as an atheist you'll get quality but painful time with the devil to hear his own side of the story.

[img]http://deveghepatriei.files./2012/03/lucifer.jpg?w=500[/img]

OR

[/size]
[size=18pt]
You can accept Jesus Christ and see a play back of him being thrown at of heaven, when you get to heaven[/size]
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol. That pic... Satan seems to be enjoying himself...
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
4reigningqueen: I am not really a fan of the devil but i just kept wondering that we should at least hear his own part of the story as regards what happened before he was thrown out.

Are you on high sumtin'? Probably, or maybe just plain bonkers. Devil and Jesus are just figments of your drug trippin, nothing else.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by mumumugu(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yea, when you get to hell, ask him

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nigerians and their sentiments! Whatever happened to objectivity.
A simple question is asked and people are talking about their fears.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Are you on high sumtin'? Probably, or maybe just plain bonkers. Devil and Jesus are just figments of your drug trippin, nothing else.

my friend,
why not keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to contribute and dont transfer your aggression on me cos am not the reason for your being broke!
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
mumumugu: Yea, when you get to hell, ask him

yeah,we will meet their and probably ask him together.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by nnofaith: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
if i can survive nigeria "hell" na small thing
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
4reigningqueen:
my friend,
why not keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to contribute and dont transfer your aggression on me cos am not the reason for your being broke!

Whop-De-Doo!

A brokea$$ niggah in a broke$$ country calling me broke...?

Wow!...and I thought I've heard it all.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
"Here to Light Nairaland on fire. Here to
Make Waves. Watch Your backs, Ya Digg?"

Didnt know u re one of the attention seekers.Take care of yourself son.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RationalDude(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
How about the both of them settling their scores and leaving us puny mortals out of their power game?
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by nnofaith: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
RationalDude: How about the both of them settling their scores and leaving us puny mortals out of their power game?
na wah for god sef after thousands of years he still never forgive satan! such pettyness
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RationalDude(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
nnofaith: na wah for god sef after thousands of years he still never forgive satan! such pettyness
I guess it's part of the grand design by the ultimate schemer.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by chiedu7: 3:40am On Sep 03, 2013
nnofaith: na wah for god sef after thousands of years he still never forgive satan! such pettyness

[size=14pt]More like all this time the devil has not yet repented.

God being just & righteous has to judge rebellion, so the devil is Judged.

The question is how many people are going to join the devil in eternal punishment.[/size]
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by chiedu7: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2013
RationalDude: I guess it's part of the grand design by the ultimate schemer.

[size=18pt]You are confusing the Faithful God with the great lier allah [/size]

Nothing in common between God & allah.

As allah IS NOT THE NAME OF GOD!

[size=14pt]God cannot not Lie While allah is the Greatest Deceiver [/size]

Titus 1:2
which God, that cannot lie

Qur'an 3:54
and ALLAH (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

So you can see God & Allah are NOT the same.

Read more here

http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm
[/color][/size]
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by henrychubayo: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2013
chiedu7:

[size=18pt]You are confusing the Faithful God with the great lier allah [/size]

Nothing in common between God & allah.

As allah IS NOT THE NAME OF GOD!

[size=14pt]God cannot not Lie While allah is the Greatest Deceiver [/size]

Titus 1:2
which God, that cannot lie

Qur'an 3:54
and ALLAH (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

So you can see God & Allah are NOT the same.

Read more here

http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm
[/color][/size]

wow....... Is this wat the Qur'an said. is a blessing to have the bible.

1 Like

Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by MrTroll(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2013
henrychubayo:

hehehehehehe grin grin
As if you know what the bible says too.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by 4reigningqueen: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Oh my God!
How did these people get here?
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RationalDude(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by RationalDude(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2013
henrychubayo:

Both books are the same.
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by chiedu7: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
RationalDude: Both books are the same.

[size=14pt]How can you say the bible is the same as the quo'ran.[/size]

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

[size=14pt]The bible rejects violence![/size]

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place:
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

[size=14pt]The quoran endorses violence[/size]

Sura 5:51 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.
SURA 4:89So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
SURA 8:59 And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.
SURA 8:60 Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.
SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you
SURA 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah
SURA 2:191 And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

[size=18pt]YOU CAN SEE THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE GOD OF THE QUO'RAN

THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD
[/size]
Re: Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]How can you say the bible is the same as the quo'ran.[/size]

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

[size=14pt]The bible rejects violence![/size]

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place:
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

[size=14pt]The quoran endorses violence[/size]

Sura 5:51 O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.
SURA 4:89So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
SURA 8:59 And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.
SURA 8:60 Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.
SURA 9:123 O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you
SURA 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah
SURA 2:191 And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

[size=18pt]YOU CAN SEE THAT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE GOD OF THE QUO'RAN

THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD
[/size]

You seemed to have missed these (above) my dear:

The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation’ – Exodus 20.5

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Get you up from among this congregation, that I may consume them as in a moment ..." (Numbers 16.41,45)

‘You shall annihilate them - Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, Jebusites – as Yahweh your God commandedyou.’ – Deuteronomy 20.11,18.

The only condition after raping a woman in the Bible is to marry her. etc, etc, etc, etc.

Come, e be like say something do you for eye abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know Islam Is A Dying Ideolgy When Muslims Do This / Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! / Can Muslims Uses Mohammed's Name To Cast Out Demons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.